Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 11:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Just Business (VS. Luca RP#1)
Stagger_Jones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

02-13-2013, 08:23 PM

The scene is a dark parking lot. Only a few cars are seen, and the apartments in the backround suggest that it is late in the night. Echoes of footsteps are heard as a creeping silhouette stumbles awkwardly into the light of a lamp nearby. He stops in the light and leans back into a snug pose, grinning ear to ear. He stares into the camera with a look of intent as he begins to ramble sloppily to the audience.

"You know, on saturday I knew I had to do something big to get noticed. I knew that I had to get the ball rolling somehow. Look at what I did. I left Luca Arzegotti and his girlfriend lying in a pile of glass. I'm glad I got under your skin, Luca. That's all I wanted, was to ruffle someones feathers. But don't take it personally, buddy. It's just business. And you can tell your lady that there's no hard feelings toward her either. I just want to make sure that you're going to have your head in the right place for our dance on saturday. Unless you can't make it. If your head still hurts too much to make it, I'm sure I could wrestle Victoria, hrmm?"

He Lights a cigarette and pulls the burning smoke deep into his lungs, tilting his head back and brushing his hair away from his eyes as he drones on in the echoes of the garage.

"You said I'm a loser? You said I'm in for a war? Well I'm not going to get upset. I'm not going to start shaking in my boots. It's not like this is the first time I've been threatened, Luca. I've had my fair share of threats, and I've always been looked at as the underdog. But win or lose, every time they realize this dog Has a bite. Luca Arzegotti, on this saturday we'll meet in front of these millions of people. I'm going to kick, and scratch, and spit, probably do some flips, and I'm going to punch your girlfriend right in the face, and do you know what the best part is?"

He pauses to take another drag of his cigarette, exhaling a plume of smoke right into the camera, momentarily blinding the viewer in a smoke screen.

"The best part is in the end, they're going to call it an upset. My entire life has been an upset. I always have the odds stacked against me, and I always beat the odds and that's what I'm use to and that's how I like it. So come saturday, Luca, I want you to be ready. I want you to be at your best, because I don't want you to have any excuses. I don't want to to say it was a fluke, I want you to be there in that moment with me. And by the time the night is over I'm going to make sure you recognize the smell of your own blood. I want it to hurt, and it is going to hurt. And while I put you through the most thorough lashing you've ever felt I want you to remember that LIFE IS PAIN... And I'm going to make you feel more alive than you've ever felt your entire life."

He takes a final drag of his cigarette and flings it toward the camera and begins pacing back and forth. Hid knuckles whiten as he clenches his fists. The grinding of his teeth become audible and his eye widen crazily.

"It's just business... This isn't just business to me. This is my everything I've got. I don't need friends, I don't need women, I don't need cars or fancy gadgets, no.

Stagger Jones looks dead into the camera with still, calm eyes. All of a sudden, at a breaths notice all the tension and anger vanishes into a serene stare. The light beaming from the pole overhead creates a haunting image of the man. He continues slowly.

Quietly.

Softly.

"... I need to show Luca Arzegotti what a war really is inside of that ring. I need his blood. You think I won't survive? No. I've survived my whole life against the odds. You called me a loser? No. You have a man that has nothing to lose."

Stagger Jones stares off into space with a haunting grin as the scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post