Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 08:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zak Misery, the Vampire.
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-18-2013, 02:53 AM

As he vanished into the excitable crowd I new I had hurt him and I knew that he would never cross me again, if he did he would be stupid. I don’t think he is stupid... I don’t think...he is stupid, or is he?

Nightmare tried to calm me down trying to convince me that it was not a personal attack on me but a part of him that can’t be helped. He is a vampire after all.

A Vampire...

Zak Misery, the Vampire.

Vampires are things that a year ago I would only believe existed in the world of fiction. In movies such as Lost Boys one of the all time greats in my opinion, There is no way vampires could be real I would have thought. Hell even after the events that took place between Zak Misery and me where he tried to take a bite out of my neck I still wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t already been through what I had and all the crazy shit with Nightmare, The Order and The Demon Castle over the past 5-6 months.

What I went through there was just insane, unbelievable, magical and scary all at the same time. After being involved with something like that it is easy to believe that Vampires and other creatures can be real.

But that is not an excuse though... not to me anyway.

That sick freak Misery tried to take a bite out of me so I bit back leaving him in a bloody mess before he luckily for him, made his escape through that crowd. All wasn’t lost though, I must tell you as a brought that chair down onto his face, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, and then resting the steel chair on his face and stomping him into the ground, it felt good, really good. I wanted to just keep pounding and stomping, I was trying to stomp him into the ground where he belongs.

His vampire instincts had overcame him causing him to seek out the blood to quench his thirst, a craving is all it was and I was the unfortunate one who was closest to him that became his target, that’s what Nightmare was telling me anyway. I wasn’t the unfortunate one though, Zak Misery was the unfortunate one, he had made a poor choice in target to fulfil his blood thirsty needs and now he has paid for his mistake.

[Image: Flaunt-Joseph-Gordon-Levitt-02.png]

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post