Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 01:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change My ways (Zak and Nova)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-17-2013, 09:38 PM

Days have been passing rather quickly and I am starting to feel a little flicker of something inside of me and I think its time that I change...its time I become a better person and bury the hatchet with the people I despise. I want to save my wife and the only two people who can help me are the people that I hate. If I want Micah back then my only option is to befriend them as much as possible. Zak is one thing but getting Nova to get along with me is not going to be easy at all. I'm losing everything quickly and I need to change my ways as soon as possible. It WILL change the second I knock on the door of Nova and Zak's.

*knock knock*

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-18-2013, 12:59 PM

I groaned and pulled away from Nova's lips, resting my head against his shoulder.

"Poor baby."

"Make them go away..."

"Normally I would but Mackenzie just answered it."

I looked over just in time for Mackenzie's glare.

"You promised!!"

He sprinted away from his father and right into Lila's arms. Her glare matched Mackenzie's as they walked into their bedroom. Radio looked hurt that his son ran from him but it turned to anger.

"What the-"

"You didn't even know he left. What do you want?"

I glared at the man while Nova held me back.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post