Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 10:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One calm morning (Nova)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-16-2013, 06:08 PM

For a winters day, it was pretty nice out. The sun was out, it wasn't too cold and no one but Micah was in the apartment. Nova decided to go out and get some food for the little ones. Mackenzie flat out refused to leave and Lila pitched a fit whenever Nova or myself tried to convince him to to back home.

I understood why he didn't want to leave but the fact he was following Lila around like a lost puppy and a few times, I caught them holding hands. I smiled softly at my drawing, knowing that once Nova saw it, he would freak out.

"Père!"

"Uncle!"

Looking up from my artwork, I watched Lila and Mackenzie run out on the deck, holding up the small bag of toys, coloring books and crayons.

"Did Nova buy you some goodies?"

"Dad bought all sorts of stuff."

"Just make sure you keep the living room clean."

Mackenzie looked up at me, sheepishly, "Can I go see Mommie?"

I nodded and they took off downstairs, their laughter and excitement floating up the stairs. Nova walked out, his hand pushing through his hair.

"Rough morning?"

"They wanted everything sweet."

He looked over and noticed the drawing, "What's that, love?"

"Just a drawing."

He walked over and sat next to me, looking at the picture and his eyes widening,
[Image: null_zpse6aeb1dc.jpg]

"You remembered..."

"Is that a bad thing?"

I cocked my head slightly, looking at him.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-16-2013, 10:46 PM

I smiled and pulled out a fresh piece of paper, focusing on the last image I had of Mr. Sattlite. Once I started drawing, Nova kept peaking over my shoulder, trying to steal a look.

"Will you sit down? Your blocking my light."

Nova let out a small squeak and sat in the deck chair next to mine. It was quite for an hour and by the time I was done, Nova had fallen asleep.

"Babe... Babe... BABE!"

"Whaaaa?"

He shot up and rubbed his eyes before looking back at me.

"Here."

Nova took the paper from me and held it gingerly in his hands, his eyes widening slightly.

[Image: null_zps2d467280.jpg]

"I kinda stalked around backstage when it was just Micah in the roster...had to make sure she was safe and I remembered that she talked with you...plus I watched a few of your promos..."

Nova looked over at me and I looked down, a slight blush on my cheeks.

"I kinda had a crush on you back then...might explain why I remember..."

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-16-2013, 11:52 PM

"You were with my ex-wife at the time...and when I did step out from the shadows, you weren't exactly welcoming."

I flipped through my book, looking for the drawing I had done after Nova had shown me his true form.

"As long as there is a clear image...I can draw it. Doesn't matter if they have been dead for 1,000 years. Give me a clear memory and I can draw it. If it's a crap photo, I can recreate it. As for other forms...guess that falls under the same thing as a memory."

I pulled out the picture and hesitated... Nova, seeing the hesitation, reached out and snatched the picture from my hand.

[Image: null_zpsc32c6cfe.jpg]

"It was featured in a show in London..."

My voice trailed off as Nova stared at it.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-17-2013, 01:50 PM

I stood and walked over, placing a hand on both armrests.

"No drawing could ever do you justice."

Leaning in, I pressed my lips to his, noticing he was colder than normal. His hand reached up and tangled in my hair, Pulling me closer to him. I smiled against his lips and straddled his hips, my hands cupping his face.

"Your skin is softer...but...stronger..."

"Have you been holding back?"

A blush crept up my cheeks and he laughed, "Maybe a little. It just seems as though each different body is extremely fragile."

He chuckled softly and I pushed my fingers through his silky soft hair.

"Azrael..."

"Hm?"

I smiled softly and looked into those golden eyes, "Nothing...it just feels right saying your name with the true face that goes with it."

Azrael cocked his head slightly and I slammed my lips against his. His moan filled my ears and I shivered, feeling just how much power flows through his veins.

"Your stronger like this..."

My breath came out in pants as I scanned his eyes and getting lost in their immortal glow.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-20-2013, 09:05 PM

Gently, I pushed his hair back and pulled away as he shifted back to the disguise.

"I wish you would just show who you are..."

I leaned against the railing, watching as he stood.

"Why?"

"Don't know... "

The wind picked up and blew his intoxicating scent in my direction. My eyes closed and I took a deep breath before looking back at him, my eyes black and my fangs extended.

"Come here."

He hesitated just slightly as I held out my hand, "Zak..."

"What's wrong, love? You can't be scared of me now, can you?"

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-20-2013, 11:31 PM

My mind snapped to the bar and the poor nazis I ripped apart...then it shifted to the train station in Paris...

"If I was...would you fight for me to come back or would you kill?"

I cocked my head and grabbed his arm, pulling him close and lightly nipping his throat.

"Would you kill me if I destroyed half the city?"

Nova shook in my arms and I knew he didn't want to think about that.

"I need to know, love. I've gone insane three times...two of them since I've been with you. Not the to extent of my sister but still. Enough to make the news."

My fangs punctured his flesh and I drank from him, moaning at his warmth and taste.

Hate Post Like Post