Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 09:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Making Headlines By Proxy =/\= Part 5: Redeem—Release—Relight
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-16-2013, 11:39 AM

Part 5 >>> Redeem—Release—Relight

The scene brings us to Dr. Hero in mid-sentence as he speaks to Egyptian Snow Pharaoh who is laid out on some kind of long table. "and don't forget to release it to me... All of it, please."

"Your wish is my command," replies Pharaoh as Dr. Hero reaches down to about knee height and pulls a lever and causes a brief power surge. The lights and all of the computers around this dark laboratory momentarily go out but then shoot back on as a bright light radiates from the wires that are connected to Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's forehead.

"Yes... YES... YYYESSS! It's mine... It's miiine!" Dr. Hero cackles as the entire lab fills with bright white light and then suddenly goes black again. After a few seconds the lights come back on and Dr. Hero plugs a wire into his watch. He presses a couple of buttons on his watch and says, "Got it," before unplugging the wire and staring at the screen of his watch a little longer. "At last... the exact coordinates of parts unknown. I'm coming for you, Dr. Zero. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Dr. Hero revives Egyptian Snow Pharaoh and allows her to stand before he looks dead in her eyes and says...

"You've done well. Now scram."

His orders seem to perplex Pharaoh as she cocks her head and blinks. "You heard me! Go! Live your life and be free!" He takes what looks like a tree branch from the floor of the lab and begins threatening Pharaoh with it so she'll back away. He rushes at her again with it and she finally runs out of the lab as Dr. Hero shouts one last command to her... Something that we might all live to regret.

"Go and be your own master!"

As Pharaoh rushes out of the lab, she pauses for a moment and processes that command. A few seconds later it's as if her eyes adjust their focus and her entire body language changes. She lowers her head as her eyes glare forward and she clenches her fists. "I am the master. I am in contro&ndash"

Egyptian Snow Pharaoh sits up in a hot sweat, breathing heavily with her heart racing. She looks around her hotel room and tries to remember what she was just dreaming... or more importantly if she was dreaming or if one of the other things was happening again. She quickly makes the rounds through the hotel room and checks the washroom to make sure she is alone and the area is secure. Once she is certain that everything is safe, she sits down on the edge of the bed and folds her hands over her lap... just staring forward. Across from her is the mirrored sliding door of the closet and she just locks in on her own eyes in her reflection. She very slowly whispers aloud, as if in awe with each word...

"Where did you take me?"

"Straight to victory," I would tell myself if reflections could speak. Alas, I can only remain behind this world of glass as I watch the fruits of my labor. She's the master now...

Which means I'
m the master; on both sides now instead of just one.

A newspaper is slowly lifted from a small circular table but the scenery behind it is blurred. There appears to be a man scanning the headlines while some gentle classical music plays in the background. The blur increases as the figure says, "Extra extra... read all about it. History corrects itself and sees Kinwrathi and Kimmy K convincingly dispensed from the Lethal Lottery tournament instead of allowing for controversy to cloud the good deed. I find Kimmy K and Kinwrathi to be simply riveting competitors from what I've seen of their work but there's just no stopping these cards that have already been dealt; there's no stopping my queen and there's no escaping my vision. We are one."

"Cheers, mates."

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
Dr. Zero (11-16-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (11-16-2013), Mr. Radio (11-16-2013), Theo Pryce (11-16-2013), Tony Santos (11-16-2013)