Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Feeding the Demon (RP2)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-16-2013, 11:28 AM

It may have been foolish to choose a biker bar as a feeding ground but whatever, not like they could kill me. I pushed open the door and it fell silent.

"Your in the wrong part of town bub."

"No. I'm where I want to be."

My eyes turned black and I locked the door, breaking it so it couldn't be unlocked. Two bikers came sprinting from my left, knives out as I reached forward, grabbing a pool stick and running it through the first man.

He dropped like a sack of potatoes, making the other man stop in his tracks, "What The Fuck?!"

I smirked and grabbed his hand, yanking him towards me as I stepped closer, "You will join him soon enough."

My fangs ripped into the mans throat, ripping flesh and spraying the wall and myself in thick, warm blood. A moan escaped my lips as he dropped, splashing in the blood from the other man.

"Anyone else?"

I smirked and calmly walked towards the bar where the bartender was cocking a 12 gauge.

"Put it down."

"Die you fucking ."

I moved just a little to the left just as he pulled the trigger, blowing the face of the biker behind me, "Bad move."

Jumping up on the bar, I grabbed his throat and threw him up into the ceiling, his skull splitting open on a light and blood running down my arms. Suddenly, I felt hands grabbing my legs, pulling me into a large crowd of 20 or so bikers.

Hands ripped at my shirt, fists connected with my jaw but I just laughed, my claws ripping out eyes and throats until one man landed on top of me, straddling my hips and his hands wrapped tightly around my throat.

"Your gonna die tonight."

Oddly enough, the man looked like an overly stuffed Griffin MacAlister and I couldn't help but laugh.

"If your what my ex wife sees in 30 years....I don't want to see what the child or her will look like."

"Shut up you filthy ."

Oh, I must have walked into a Nazi bar. I smirked and connected my fist into his skull, blood dripping down my arm and onto my face as his brain matter squished into my hand.

"Looks like your dead."

Pushing him off, I stood and cracked my neck with a smirk, "Scared of a like me?"

That set them off as more knives were drawn and more came after me. I just smiled I dodged blades, ripped into tender flesh, and drank my fill.

Blood dripped down my chest as I held the last man up by his throat, "How sad...last man standing and your about to die by a ."

"We'll get you for this! You will pay!"

"Oh? And who's going to make that happen?"

"NAZI and Wyatt! They will make sure you pay for killing-"

"I doubt they know your little Nazi bar even existed or that they even care. You couldn't take out one lonely . That alone would be grounds for your deaths."

The man looked scared but I smiled, trying to give him some peace.

"I'm sure they aren't that heartless. After all, birds of a feather right?"

I set him in his feet, my hand still tangled in his shirt as I sat down at the bar. Pulling him closer, I licked up his throat and bit down, hearing his gasp of pain and his weak struggle against my chest. It's amazing what an aphrodisiac can do.

Letting go of his shirt, he fell with a splash in the...lake of blood. I was shocked the cops hadn't shown up yet but again, whatever. I laid my head on the bloodstained bar, laughing softly.

I had forgotten how much fun this was...forgot what it was like to feed the demons lust for death and chaos. My laughter got louder as I sat up, my hand running through my hair. Madness...this was utter madness.

My eyes caught a glimpse of the German Nazi flag and two pictures that looked oddly familiar. Someone had taken the time to hang up a picture of Hitler and a picture of NAZI and Wyatt. Poor bastards...too bad their never met their heroes.

I ripped the pictures and flag off the wall before walking outside. Bikes all lined up in a pretty row...all filled with gas...one lighter in a tank and a simple kick was all I needed for the fire to spread to the other bikes.

I didn't have long before it got to the building so I dropped the pictures on the deck and climbed to the roof, hooking the flag up just as the fire caught the building. Ah...such theatrics.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZakMisery's post:
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (11-17-2013)