Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Making Headlines .. ..... =/\= Part 4: Virtual Steps to Glory
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-16-2013, 10:34 AM

Part 4 >>> Virtual Steps to Glory

We return from commercial break just after the mysterious Dr. Hero had arrived. The Pigeon headed contestant seemed to have a broken intro video with no prerecorded commentary, and he has been ignoring questions from Jerry Springsprong as well as anyone else who speaks to him.

The Tonze walks right up to Dr. Hero and asks if there's a hot chick hiding underneath those pigeon eyes... No response.

Chairman Guantanamo tells Dr. Hero he likes his style and offers him a multimillion birdseed contract — the doctor doesn't even budge.

Saturn, the massive super planetary robot hovering above and looking in through the open roof, speaks so loud that the ground trembles and birds are knocked from the sky. He tells Dr. Hero that there's no chance of Egyptian Snow Pharaoh leaving with anyone other than Saturn. Dr. Hero takes exception to a bird that was killed in mid flight as it soared past Saturn's steaming magma breath. The bird has landed just a few feet away from Dr. Hero who rushes to its aid and begins to administer beak to beak resuscitation... Success! The small pigeon flutters its wings in Dr. Hero's gentle hands and stirs upright. The revitalized bird rubs its beak on Dr. Hero's thumb a couple of times and coos gently. Dr. Hero slowly raises his hands into the air and the pigeon takes flight, circling overhead a few times as Dr. Hero salutes it.

A laser beam descends from high above, straight out of Saturn's eye and instantly disintegrating the pigeon in mid air. "Oh! We have a direct hit," proclaims Jerry Springsprong as a couple of feathers slowly sway back and forth through the air in their final flight. One of the feathers falls right into Dr. Hero's hand; a balled up fist instantly encasing the feather and raising into the air with a threatening shake toward Saturn. In response, the gargantuan robo-planet opens his mouth and a thick stream of what can only be described as raw, purple and black energy just gushes out with such a tremendous force that the entire planet is wiped out in its blast. The home of the "Who Wants a Slave" game show — a small planet known as Evkazh and often times compared to Earth — completely obliterated with out a trace.

This, the work of Saturn.

This, the day of... <<< zzzzip <<< ...fo yad eht ,sihT

.nrutaS fo krow eht ,sihT

<<< zzzzip <<<

.ecart a tua htiw detaretilbo yletelpmoc — htraE ot derapmocccompared

&mdash&mdash> PIGEON HEAD DR. HERO <&mdash&mdash
<<< zzzzip <<<

One of the feathers falls right into Dr. Hero's hand; a balled up fist instantly encasing the feather and raising into the air with a threatening shake toward Saturn. In response, the gargantuan robo-planet opens his mouth and a thick stream of what can only be described as raw, purple and black energy just gushes out with such a tremendous force that the entire planet is wiped out in its blast completely engulfed in this streaming force of power for several seconds but it seems to have no affect on anyone or anything.?.? "What is this treachery!? This is not possible," shouts Saturn as he raises his fist into the solar system and brings it crashing down... and passing right through as if he was a ghost. "What?!" Saturn raises both of his fists into the solar system and both of his eyes begin to glow...

Dr. Hero puts up his hand and just shakes his head no, saying "don't even bother." Dr. Hero hits a few buttons and turns a knob on a remote control about the size and thickness of a brick. "You're such a fascinating machine; I've never seen anything like you before... yet here in the hands of this reality, a simple rewind of time for about five seconds and some hacked attributes can turn what might have been your millionth destroyed planet into your own undoing. Your self-ghosting technology is by far the most advanced variation in existence or nonexistence and it literally means you are invincible when you use it... nothing can touch you; nothing can harm you. The perfect entry—your one flaw—exploitation at its finest. I have taken control of your own defense system and rendered you nothing more than a harmless specter. Go ahead and scream about it."

Saturn roars and blasts off into space, disappearing from sight in less than a second. Jerry Springsprong is astonished! "You saved us all! Dr. Hero, how can we ever th–"

Dr. Hero points his brick at Jerry and a glowing, electrified looking ball of blue shoots toward him and freezes him instantly. Dr. Hero takes aim at the others one by one, patiently, as he calmly announces what is happening for the consideration of the home viewers. "I'm come here not to compete in some competition with petulant fools! I... have come... (quickly pointing to Egyptian Snow Pharaoh inside of the glass chamber) to take her!"

The Tonze, Sir Quackendocker, The Earl of Western Sex, Dennis Rodman, and The Energizer Bunny are all frozen already as Dr. Hero now points at Superman... but Chairman Guantanamo has other plans. He waves his hands over his head and sparkles begin to circle around like he's some kind of wizard. The Chairman's eyes roll back in his head and he speaks in a loud, harsh tone as he throws his hands toward Superman and wiggles his fingers: "I book you to be invincible to freezing!"

The blue blast from Dr. Hero's brick hits Superman and bounces off of him. Dr. Hero shakes his head in disbelief; can this really be happening? Dr. Hero adjusts the setting and begins firing an array of attack types while his cackling echoes for miles. Chairman Guantanamo sees the barrage of white and red sparks, different colored light, and swirling blue electricity coming toward his prized Superman. He quickly casts another booking — "I book you to be invincible to... everything!" And much to Dr. Hero's dismay, it actually worked! The assortment of firepower bounces off of Superman like he were a true man of steel instead of a pink blob.

"Oh ok, this is a bit much now don't you think? He's got to be invincible to everything? Seriously? This isn't how it's supposed to go! I should already be gone from here with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh and preparing to extract the information from her mind that will lead me directly to–" but before he can finish, Superman hits a shoulder block. Another shoulder block. Another. Another. Dr. Hero swings at Superman but Superman ducks it and hits a halfassed suplex. Superman floats over Dr. Hero's fallen body and waves his tentacle in front of his face before trying to hit the "you can't see me" but Dr. Hero moves out of the way.

"No!" Chairman Guantanamo doesn't like how that went, so he casts another booking — this time directly on Dr. Hero. "I book you to take that move!" ...and that quickly it's like a snap from one frame to the next and Dr. Hero is instantly back on the ground right where Superman is falling. The move connects and Chairman Guantanamo is very pleased that Superman is ruining Dr. Hero's plans. Meanwhile, over on the far end of the set inside of that glass booth sits the Egyptian Snow Pharaoh... still remaining motionless and observing all that is taking place. "I book you to break through that glass and bring ESP to me," commands Chairman Guantanamo as Superman heads over to the glass booth but then stops to think about that for a second...

"Wait a minute, boss..." He turns to the Chairman and crosses his tentacles. "I'm here to take her so I can inhabit her body. I'm not bringing her to you."

Chairman Guantanamo snarls and his eyes turn blood red. "You'll do as I book or I will f&ndash" _ZAP_ Dr. Hero only needed that small window of opportunity and he's already zapped the Chairman into dust. Superman sees this and his eyes grow large... he knows that if the Chairman isn't booking him to be invincible, he's S.O.L. as they say. That statement couldn't possibly be any truer as Superman has already been felled by a strategically placed peck right between the eyes. Both of Superman's eyes are replaced by black X's. Superman is dead.

A hush falls over the audience as they look around and realize all of the contestants have been frozen or killed except for Dr. Hero. One of the aliens in the front row who resembles a talking duck with spider legs decides to loudly shout, "Well I guess this makes Dr. Hero the winner!" _ZAP_ Dr. Hero doesn't need that audience member's approval so he eliminates him on the spot before walking over to the glass chamber and claiming his prize. Egyptian Snow Pharaoh looks into Dr. Hero's eyes as she slowly rises from her chair and steps out from the glass chamber. Dr. Hero rubs his hands together fiendishly as Pharaoh very slowly gets down to one knee... then down to both knees... and begins worshiping her new master.

"Eggcellent."

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
Dr. Zero (11-21-2013)