Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Poking fun.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-16-2013, 10:14 AM

The camera shot opens up with a black leather chair occupied facing away from the camera. On the other side of the chair is a brick wall, unpainted. Cracks go through it like wrinkles on a grannies face.

The face of a clown can be seen in the bottom right hand corner, the man occupying the chair is laughing loudly to himself. The scent of burning lingers into his nostrils, the taste of blood into his mouth. The man turns, he is holding a candle but places it onto a table in front of him. He has blood all over him, his beard is dripping in sweat. A light shines on the man and it becomes clear that it is Steve Davids who is staring deeply into the camera now. The laughter has stopped, it is now intensely quiet. Steve grins. He talks clearly, succinctly and with a rugged edge.

“Greetings to the XWF and whomever might be watching. This is a direct message to everyone in the XWF and most of all, my opponents this week...”

He clears his throat before continuing.

“Ah NAZI. A fierce competitor to say the least... Yet one who shows signs of weakness. This week, you apologized to a for calling him what he is... a . Does the 'great' Mr. Supernova really deserve an apology? I did not have you down as someone who is so easily whipped. Are you really sure that you're a fascist? Seems to me that you will be in bed with a Jew with a small cock before you know it. Forget Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus, perhaps you should change your name to Jeffrey Earnest Weizmann which for your information is a jewish name... If that wasn't made clear. Perhaps your emblem of a swastika should be coloured pink instead?”

[Image: pink-swastika1.jpeg]

Steve laughed to himself.

“You're becoming awfully friendly for a Nazi don't you think? It all starts by saying sorry to a homo, then before you know it, you're a jew loving, homo fucking, cock sucking, black friendly white man who seeks for world peace and everyone to just get along. Since it's obvious where you're headed I am just going to call you Abraham from now on, I hope that okay...”

He cackled slightly, then took a deep breath and restored himself to the point. He continued his rant at Abraham.

“You see, you would never catch Wyatt Reynolds apologizing to Supernova for calling him exactly what he is – a ball gargling freak. I hate to imagine what goes on at Black Circle meetings. You and Nova going at it whilst Luca and 'The King' perform the dutch rudder, google it, on each other whilst watching you and Nova. Maddy bellowing out orders because he's the king after all meanwhile Shane plays around with his potato gun. Reynolds is a real Nazi, not a pussy like you Abraham. The Black Circle is going to fall before you know it anyway so then your gay meetings can come to a crashing end...”

Steve sighed for a moment before turning his attention elsewhere.

“Then there's Dr. Zero, what a fine partner he made in the last round. He brought out the best of me... but now the best of him has past. All chickens are eventually slaughtered and I am afraid it is inevitable Dr. Zero that your time is up. What does the Zero stand for by the way? Zero charisma? You would have thought that seeing as you are a mad scientist you would have figured out how to make yourself more interesting. The only thing slightly interesting is the fact that you're half fucking chicken. How does that even work? Either your mum had some fucked up fetishes or you hatched from an oversized egg. Excuse the pun but it is you who shall eventually end up with egg on your face. The real question is I wonder how Wyatt likes his chicken? We are certainly going to have an interesting celebratory dinner I know that much. Chicken and chips? Roast chicken with mash and vegetables? Perhaps chicken stew? Ah you and Abraham are going to make a fine team I am sure. Your new name is now Stewart. Get it: stew? Stewart? Chicken Stew? No? Yeah maybe it wasn't that funny. Still Abraham and Stewart sound much more interesting. Stabraham.”

Steve thought for a moment and took a sip from a glass. He pulled a funny face, Steve never liked Gin that much but it did the job.

“Yeah as you can tell I am not at my wittiest when I am half lashed cutting a promo. The point is, the Lethal Lottery is over now for you two. Wyatt and I shall go sailing through to the final. See you in the ring... Abraham and Stew.”

The shot faded as Steve drunk the rest of his gin.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (11-16-2013), Mr. Radio (11-16-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-16-2013)