Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Old Friends ++RP 3++
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-16-2013, 08:40 AM

I walk through the crowded streets of Houston, Texas. Late last night, as I lay in bed with my beautiful wife, I received a phone call from an old friend of mine. This man, has spent a little time within the confines of an eight by eight prison cell. Which is somethin' I'm tryin' to avoid at this point in my life.

The federal government thinks they have me right where they want me. The truth of the matter is, I have THEM right where I want them. They think they have all of this evidence against me. Yet the fact is, the evidence they hold is merely circumstantial. Another honest fact, is that I have the judge in my back pocket. He just doesn't know it yet.

Though, if something should happen, and that amazin' southern belle wife of his backs out on our deal, I need to be prepared. If she does back out, then I need to have a backup plan. I can leave nothin' to chance here. My life is at stake. My freedom is at stake. The lives of my children are at stake. I can not allow the United States government to steal the father of my children away from them. I can not and will not allow the United States government to bring me down. My family is far too important. The war I wage is far too important. Hell, my work, in the grand scheme of things, is just getting' started.

Which is why I sent word over to Arizona that I needed to meet him. This old friend of mine, is a man I have not seen in ages. He and I have done some very excellent work together in the past. Things I may tell you about at another time.

I needed to see him. I needed to meet with him to plan out what will happen if that hearin' does not go as I expect it to. The streets are quite crowded today. Some sort of gay pride festival, which at any other time, I'd be plannin' a different kind of appearance. Explosive, actually. Fuckin' .

I must remain on my best behavior right now. I know the government has surveillance on me. As well they should. So, bein' here in Houston is a huge risk. Meetin' with my old friend is also a huge risk. A risk I'm willin' to take. A risk that I actually need to take.

As I weave my way through the crowd of , narrowly avoidin' contact with everyone of them. Finally, I spot the man I've been seekin'. He's sittin' on a bench along the street.

[Image: manson-1971-portra_1876035i.jpg]

Not wantin' to draw any attention to myself or to my dear old friend Mason, I buy a newspaper from a street vendor and I sit on the bench near him. I unfold the paper and pretend to read it as we talk.

+++++Wyatt Anderson Reynolds+++++
It's been a long time, Mason.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
I'd say so, Wyatt.

What you been up to?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Arizona is the place to be Wyatt. Why aren't you there with us disposing of wetbacks?

I'm goin' to trial, Mason.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
I had heard that. What for?

Remember that thing we did about ten years ago?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
I spent eight years inside the big house, Wyatt. I think I remember.

They're tryin' to nail me as a conspirator.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Then what the fuck are you doing calling me?

I need your help.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
What phase are you in?

Pre-trial hearin's. The judge wants to know if I'm competent to stand trial.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
What the hell you need my help for? Everybody knows you're bat shit crazy.

Well, I have the judge in my back pocket. 'Cept he doesn't know it. But, I want a backup plan.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
How do you have the judge in your back pocket?

Easy. I fucked his wife.

Mason looks at me and starts to laugh. I turn the pages of the newspaper that I'm not readin'.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
You fucked the judges wife and you still need my help?

No. I don't need your help. I want your help in case my shrink decides to back out of our deal.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
This shrink of yours. What do they have to do with it?

Mason, I stood up at my plea hearin' and fired my law team and chose to represent myself.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Well, you're client is a fool.

I know the law, Mason.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
I'd say that's true, Wyatt.

In the state of Alabama, if you want to represent yourself you have to undergo mandatory psychiatric evaluation. My shrink, is the judges wife.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Ohhhhhhh, it's a little clearer now. Damn, son, that's a bold move.

Well, you know me, Mason.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Why not just ride it out?

Actually, she prefers to do the ridin'.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Ha! That's probably true. You always did have a way with the ladies, Wyatt. Tell me though, how's Willow?

We're goin' through some problems. We'll work it out. We always do. Thing is, Mason, I can't leave things to chance. I have three kids. I love 'em more than anything and I can't take the risk of this plan failin'. Three boys, Mason. Wyatt the second, he's six. Waylon is four and Wallace is two. They adore me and I, them.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Shit man! I'm shocked! Wyatt Reynolds, the family man! I never thought I'd see the day!

Me neither. I wouldn't have it any other way though. These kids are my world.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Then why you getting into this wrestling business?

How'd you know about that?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Word travels fast in our circles, Wyatt. You know that. Why the wrestling thing, man? That's got to take you away from the kids constantly.

No more than two days a week. As it turns out, I'm not half bad.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
I can not believe it, Wyatt! Professional wrestling? That fake ass shit!?

This is a little different, Mason. It's the Xtreme Wrestlin' Federation. Ain't nothin' fake about it. Everythin' you see on your television is absolutely real.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Well, maybe I'll check it out sometime. Anyhow, back to this trial business. If you fail to secure the desired outcome at your competency hearing, I'll have a plan ready and waiting. How much time do we have?

Two weeks. Two weeks from now, I'll stand in front of Judge Baxter on pins and needles and pray to God that the good doctor, who is very, very good, might I add, is goin' to do what's right and get me off.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Well, she already did that, Wyatt.

Haha! Yeah, she definitely did. She'll be doin' it again next week, too.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Look around you, Wyatt. What do you see?

I fold up the newspaper and lay it down.

I see a bunch of , Mason.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
So do I. Get lost. I got work to do.

Duly noted. It was nice seein' ya again, Mason. Maybe we'll have to get the band back together here real soon.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Likewise, Mr. Reynolds. Now go on, get on out of here before things get a little....... hot. Oh and... don't call me, I'll call you.

I take the hint and get out of there. Time is tickin' for me, just as it is for the here in Houston. Mason Charles is up to his old tricks again. Hopefully, for his sake, everythin' goes as planned. The titanium plate in my right leg reminds me everyday that anythin' can happen. That's a story for another time.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Wyatt Reynolds's post:
AlexandraCallaway (11-16-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (11-16-2013)