Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Startling Revelation: RP 1
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-15-2013, 09:01 PM

Last Week...

MATTHEW: “YOUR HIGHNESS!”

I'm at once awakened from my peaceful slumber within the King's Chambers high atop the Compound. I'm immediately out of my bed and the sound of the alarm sirens are deafening. How I could not hear them is beyond me.

Something is wrong. Something is off and I'm unsure of what it is.

MATTHEW: “YOUR HIGHNESS!”

Matthew continues to call me as he makes his way toward my chambers. I dress quickly and meet him at my door.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Matthew, what is it?”

MATTHEW: “Your Highness, I apologize for disturbing you at this...”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “MATT! WHAT IS IT?”

MATTHEW: “Father Asmodeus, sir. He's been attacked!”

Right away I shove passed Matthew and begin to move toward Asmodeus's home.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “How bad is it!? Who did it!?”

Matthew fills me in as we travel fast through the halls and down the stairs.

MATTHEW: “That information is unknown at this time, your Highness.”

I barge through the front door of the small home occupied by my father. He's being tended to by a few of my fellow Brothers. A small amount of blood flows from his head. I'm more enraged now than I have been in quite some time. Though I can not help but feel that, that will change. And soon.

My fears are soon realized as Jacob, my Messenger emerges from the hole in the floor.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Jacob! What is it?”

THE MESSENGER: “Sir, you're not going to believe this.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What? Believe what!?”

Silence. Not a sound. Not a word.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “God damn it! Somebody tell me what the fuck is going on here!”

THE MESSENGER: “The girl...”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Caitlyn?”

THE MESSENGER: “No, the other one.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “My Ally Cat. What of her?”

THE MESSENGER: “She's gone.... your Highness.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You mean... she's....”

THE MESSENGER: “No, no. Not that. I mean someone freed her.”

More stunned silence. This time, from me.

THE MESSENGER: “Your Highness?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “That's not possible! The security here is tighter than Fort fucking Knox! How the hell did they get in!? The only way someone gets into this house is with a key! It's been that way for twenty fucking years!

“Oh, it's obvious now!”

THE MESSENGER: “I beg your pardon, sir. But what is obvious?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Can't you see, Jake!? There is a traitor amongst us!

“Matthew! Get the Chief of Security in here!

“Jake, lead me down.”

Jacob leads me downstairs to the holding cell which once contained my future Queen of Darkness. What's more is, I myself, once occupied that cell.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “This is unbelievable. Who would have done this?”

THE MESSENGER: “Isn't it obvious?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “No, Jake. Not really.”

THE MESSENGER: “There's only one man with the balls enough, and enough skill to get in here. If you think about it, you'll realize who I'm talking about.”

I had to think about this. Long and hard, because I don't remember anyone ev...

Oh, mother fucker. He's right. I once had a bitter enemy that became my friend. While we were enemies, he made it a habit of breaking through my security. And he did it virtually undetected. Here we are, many months later and someone has done it again?

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “No! It wasn't him!”

THE MESSENGER: “Damn it Sebastian! Snap the hell out of it! It was Griffin god damned MacAlister and we both fucking know it!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “We're friends! He wouldn't...”

THE MESSENGER: “Stop! He WOULD do it, Sebastian! Who tried to stop you from taking her?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I don't see how that equals this.”

THE MESSENGER: “Have you ever wondered why?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Well, sure but...”

THE MESSENGER: “Have you ever asked him why?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Well, no, I haven't but that...”

SLAP!

Mother fuck! The son of a bitch just slapped me. He definitely has my attention now. Although, I guess that was why he did it.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What the fuck, dude!?”

THE MESSENGER: “I'm sorry, but listen, man. We didn't know it at the time, but when we took Callaway she was about to announce her hiatus from wrestling.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Hiatus. Why?”

THE MESSENGER: “She's with child.”

I'm slightly stunned. I take a seat in a small stool near the wall.

THE MESSENGER: “Griffin MacAlister, is the father.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “That's not even possible.”

THE MESSENGER: “God, man! She had a short romance with him a couple of months ago!”

MATTHEW: “Your Highness! Your security chief is here!”

The call comes from Matthew upstairs. Jake and I both rush up the ladder.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Where the hell is Asmodeus?”

MATTHEW: “He's resting.”

My security chief stares at me, yet unable to look me in the eyes.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What the hell happened here?”

CHEIF OF SECURITY: “Mr. Duke, I apologize for this unfortunate set of...”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Answer the fucking question! Who the hell was it and how the hell did he get in here!?”

CHEIF OF SECURITY: “I'm not sure yet, sir. All of my guards are accounted for except one. We're currently trying to locate him as we speak.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You better hope there's a damn good explanation for this! My precious cargo is missing! Fucking gone!”

Another guard comes running through the doorway.

GAURD: “Agent Ward was found unconscious a minute ago. His uniform and key card were both gone.”

CHEIF OF SECURITY: “Well, that's it then. Whoever got in here managed to sneak up on Agent Ward, render him unconscious, then steal his uniform and...

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You're a god damn rocket scientist! I never would have put that together myself.

“Matthew, get the tapes and meet me in my...”

MATTHEW: “Already done sir. I have Felipe setting them up for you as we speak.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Who the hell is Felipe?”

THE MESSENGER: “Oh, Jesus Christ! REALLY!?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I never heard of a Felipe!”

THE MESSENGER: “He's the only black man we have here! He sticks out like a god damned sore thumb! And he's British!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Ya know, you'd think I'd remember...”

THE MESSENGER: “Shut up! Let's go!”

Moments later, Jacob, Matthew and I file into my private office. I'm stunned that there really is a black man standing there.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Holy shit! He's real!”

THE MESSENGER: “MY GOD, MAN!”

MATTHEW: “Felipe, cue up the footage.”

FELIPE: “Well, I have it on...”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Holy fucking Christ, he really is British!”

FELIPE: “Anyhow, I'm not sure how much there is. Whoever it is, cut the cameras.”

THE MESSENGER: “They're set up to run in multiple ways. Plus, each camera is on its own power supply. There's like a thousand cameras, too. So, we'll get him.”

Felipe fumbles the first disc.

MATTHEW: “Felipe, something the matter?”

FELIPE: “No, sir. I'm just humbled in the presence of His Highness.”

Felipe, the black man seems hesitant. His hands shake as he pushes play. We watch for what seems like forever until a man casually walks through the guard shack. The man on camera is checking over his shoulder, a little too much.

THE MESSENGER: “Felipe, stop it there. Zoom in on the face.”

Felipe fumbles the controls. Accidentally fast forwarding, then rewinding, then zooms out, and finally zooms in. It's readily apparent just who the man is.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “THAT MOTHER FUCKER!”

I could not contain my rage and I grab Matthew by his head and send him crashing through my trophy cabinet... again.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Jake, you stay! Everybody else, get the fuck out!”

Felipe helps Matthew up to his feet. His face bleeding, neither of them waste any time in departing my office. I slam myself down in my big comfortable chair, sighing as I do so. My left elbows rests on the armrest and my left hand is placed upon my forehead in thought.

THE MESSENGER: “There's only a handful of people with access to Father Asmodeus's home, Sebastian. Two are in the room. Matthew, Father Asmodeus himself... and...”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “And? And who?”

THE MESSENGER: “Felipe.”

More anger. More rage as a slam my fists down on the desk.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Why the hell would Felipe have a key to Asmodeus's house!?”

THE MESSENGER: “He feeds the rabbits.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “It's got to be Matthew. Feeding rabbits doesn't sound like someone that would betray their King.”

THE MESSENGER: “That's not the whole story, Sebastian. Felipe has also spent a lot of time with Griffin MacAlister.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “For what purpose?”

THE MESSENGER: “It seems as though, young Felipe has been trying like hell to gain your respect and attention.”

I begin to stroke the hair on my chin as I debate my next course of action.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Gather the men in assembly.”

THE MESSENGER: “When?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Ten minutes ago.”

THE MESSENGER: “I'm on it.”

Jake stops at the door before leaving.

THE MESSENGER: “I don't think he'd deliberately betray you, Sebastian.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “He desperately wanted my attention, Jake. I think it's safe to say... he absolutely has my attention.”

Fade to Darkness.

...To Be Continued...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
AlexandraCallaway (11-15-2013), Christine Nash (11-16-2013), JosephKain (11-16-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (11-16-2013), Theo Pryce (11-16-2013)