Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A Changed Man: A Letter From Tiffany (RP 3/3)
JosephKain Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

11-15-2013, 01:50 PM

Arriving at the hospital as approximately 2:00 PM on a Thursday afternoon.
Joseph Kain had no time to think about the impact that he had on those kid's lives. His adrenaline was pumping , and he was thinking about one thing: getting his hands on James. Tiffany's life and well-being was on his head. Joseph knew that he would get arrested, but he would gladly catch a charge for this atrocity. And he would sit behind bars smiling.

Joseph and Tyler make their way to Tiffany's room. She was now doing fine, though she was hooked up to many machines. Joseph saw James standing in the corner looking solemn. Immediately Kain went at him with Tyler trying to get in between them.

Look!

James throws his hands up over his head.

Look, I swear I have nothing to do with this!

How am I just supposed to believe that, James? You are the biggest druggy in these parts.

Yeah well I don't do heroine.

Joseph lets go of James and relaxes a bit.

What?

Doctor said it was a heroine overdose. I'm lucky I found her..I found out where she was staying and decided to go see her and aplogize for what happened a couple months ago.

Well thanks...I guess. I just don't understand how none of us knew

I knew she had problems with substance abuse, more specifically heroine. But she quit when she met me... I don't really understand why she turned back, but she did. And now we all just have to pray that she comes out of this.

I gotta be honest, I was ready to knock your head off your shoulders..

I woulda killed you before you had the chance, trust me...This is for you.

James hands him a piece of paper and then he walks out of the room. Joseph looks down at the letter and reads it..It's labeled "For: Kain:"

"If you found this, I overdosed. It was obviously intentional so do NOT take me to the hospital. I don't know what's wrong with me, and this world is much better with out me. Joey, you are better off with out me. You are trying to get clean. You can't be clean with me around. I would eventually steal from you or even worse get you hooked on the stuff too. I never quit like I told James. I just got really good at hiding it. I can't deal with livin when I'm not fucked up. I can't take this shit. My depression just keeps gettin worse and it doesn't matter what I do. This is short goodbye..It's all we really need.. Take care."

By the end of the note tears were streaming down Joseph's face. He turned to Tyler.

She tried to kill herself, man..it wasn't accidental..

It'll be alright. When she comes to talk to her and convince her to get some help for this suicidle shit.

It's worse than that.. She's hooked on heroine.

My opinion remains the same. You obviously care about here.. I have literally never seen you so determined to get here.. You almost ran over a dog..You love dogs.

You got me there.

Her doctor walks in right then and smiles at the two guys.

Visitation is over guys.. I will tell her you came by.

Sure thing, doc. I gotta get ready to head to California anyways... just do me a favor?

He hands the doctor the note, and the doctor opens it and starts reading it.

Before you do what you have to, have her call me?

The doctor nods and Tyler and Joseph walks out of the room and into the world shortly thereafter...
Joseph had a million thoughts running threw his head about the situation. He didn't know if he loved Tiffany or not but he knew he cared. That was good enough for now. He would do all within his power to help her get clean for good.

[Image: JK.jpg]

[Image: Josephkain_zps03edef6b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JosephKain's post:
(11-16-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (11-17-2013)