Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Born to fight.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-15-2013, 02:50 AM

Prologue.

You know what? There has been more tears shed in these last couple days than for the rest of Steve's life combined. The father that was never his father died and it ripped Steve's heart to shreds.

Mourning is something that cannot continue forever yet it is eternal. Poetic yes, true yes... For some.

Steve was in pain but it never took him long to move on from this type of thing. He is a man of his word though and he promised one thing to his uncle. Justice.

“Justice is something that shall always be served. You are a demon who must fight for what is right. All Men Must Fall.” - That's what the great man said. Even Blaine fell.

Pick up the bones and leave us all alone. The day must be escaped in order for justice to be served. Steve was awfully suspicious of Albert. The man who had slapped him the night before. Yet there was no evidence. The police had almost given up because of the fact that no evidence could be found with not a single witness. Whoever did it was good and Steve just didn't think Albert had it in him to go in there and not leave a single trace as well as kill Blaine.

Blaine had no enemies, not really.

Steve's return to the XWF was becoming more and more questionable. Many people despised Steve. His past, the fact he was in the Brotherhood, remained a part of the lottery. What if NAZI or Dr. Zero were looking to distract me? It would hardly be a surprise...

NAZI is looking to wipe out most of the human race anyway and Dr. Zero is as cuckoo, excuse the pun, as they get...

Who? What? Why?

End of Prologue.

Steve and Lacey sat hand in hand on the park bench, looking out upon the beautiful green at the children playing football (soccer) and the mums eating an ice cream under the tree due to the light misty rain. Steve wore black tight jeans, black vans and a grey denim jacket over his white tee shirt. Lacey wore leggings, tight denim shorts, a blue vest and a black zip hoodie. Lacey wore her hair down, her brown hair sparkling with dew whilst Steve had his hair up in a bun on the back of his head. His beard dripped with water. They spoke softly to each other, still gazing out upon the tantalizing green.

“It was a mistake ever leaving you Lace, you know that?”

“You didn't leave me, not really. Blaine always knew what was right for you, it was his decision to make what happened, happen. It was the right one.”

“You know I will not stop fighting though right? This week, I have the biggest match of my career so far. NAZI and Dr. Zero, two of the best that the XWF has to offer in a tag team match. I cannot take them lightly like I have so many others. For every monster there is a man who can defeat that monster. Yet, I am not so sure that NAZI is a man himself, much rather a monster much like I and a disgusting one at that. A man who would more than happily extinguish the majority of the human race, he is probably the most hated man in the XWF. Yet he's popular too, that does make sense in a way... The reason why I must beat him is clear. NAZI, aligned himself with the thing that I have set out to destroy – The Black Circe. They have been on top for too long.”

“That's what she said.”

“Not the time for jokes my dear. Dr. Zero, a man who is genuinely half chicken. Calling him 'mad' would be an understatement. He is far more dangerous than mad. His science causes problems, the man's a genius, the chicken's just psychotic. He was great to team with last week, I knew we would get the job done without hesitation, this week it seems like things could be much tougher with him on the other side.”

“What about Reynolds?”

“He's a good partner to have, he's been impressive since he joined. Does he have the experience? It's hard to tell. It will by no means be easy and let's face it... right now, the people need a hero and you're looking right at him. I need to be the one that conquers these two men or it could be that they go on to win the whole damn tournament. I cannot think of anything worse than that...”

“You were always meant to be a hero you know, not some wretched villain.”

“That's where you're wrong. I am still the most diabolical villain to ever grace the XWF. Some people must be put in their place though...”

“You don't have to do this you know. Leave the XWF. Just stay with me and Mark for the rest of our lives.”

“XWF is eternal. I cannot leave. It is where I belong, you two can join me or stay here without me. I must fight because it controls me and it is what I was born to do. You know this Lacey so never ask me to do anything different.”

The two of them stand, they kiss for a moment, both of their lips ice cold. They stroll through the park, holding hands.

“I would never ask you to make that choice again. I was wrong so to do that the first time...”

“This week Lacey, vengeance.”

They smiled, the shot faded.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(11-16-2013), Dr. Zero (11-15-2013)