Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Pots, Pans and Bad Decisions (RP 1)
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-15-2013, 01:03 AM

[Image: 52853a5968e64.jpg]

Amy
"No, she's been acting that way for days-- Since she saw the match card for Warfare-- But, now it's way out of--"

CRASH!

"...Control! I have already tried giving her glitter... Yes, usually that helps calm her down from anything, but not this. Please, just--"

BANG!

"...Come down here now! I've tried everything.... What do you mean? You told me before that your day off is Saturdays... I really can't handle this myse--"

CRASH!

"KIMMY!... STOP IT!"

Kimmy-K
"AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!"

BANG!

Amy ducked just in time as a small cooking pot flew through the air and narrowly missed her head, hitting the wall behind her. In the process, she fumbled the cell phone that had been pressed to her ear.

"Please come quickly! She's just started throwing things. I'm really worrie-- Hello?... Hello!?... Ugghhh!"

She put the phone down on the kitchen bench as she walked over and crouched down beside Kimmy, who was sitting crosslegged, surrounded by numerous pots and pans around her. Kimmy picked up a frying pan and slammed it down onto another.

CRASH!

"Kimmy, you're wrecking my stuff. I kind of need those to cook dinner."

"I don't care!"

"Kimmy, sis, this is not going to look good with all the accusations against you right now. Just put that stuff down, I'll heat you some soup and we can have a chat."

"We can chat right HERE!"

BANG!

"Yes, I guess so. I just really don't like you... Destroying those pots and pans... What did they do to you?"

"That ISN'T funny!"

"Come on, Kim. Just talk to me. I know you're upset, so tell me a bit more about that."

"Well, it all just adds up a little too much. A sudden change in partner? I don't trust Kinwrathi one little bit!... And an unfair pin? My foot was on the rope! I know I can win Lethal Lotery. Or... I COULD win if it wasn't rigged for ESP or Santos to win!"

Kimmy's dilirium had worsened, as feared. It was now to the point that Kimmy had conspiricies forming in her head that evolved with every waking second. Amy could only feel lost in the fact that she had missed an opportunity to help her sister. Was she a bad sister? Could she have helped Kimmy sooner and helped her be in her best mindset for Warfare? Was she going to see her sister's bright smile any time soon? Both minds raced on different subjects, just as both had to try and focus on the here and now.

"But, there was a vote and you were let through!"

"I wasn't DONE!"

CRASH!

"They wanted me to get through. Of course the fans wanna see me get through! That was management's plan just to toy with poor Kimmy some more!... They'll pull another cheap trick! The two most recent Superstars of the Month, and I'm facing them both with Kinwrathi again by chance? Well, I'm not buying it!... And you know who drew those names? Smoke Man!... He agreed to rig the name draw to SPITE ME FOR TAKING HIM OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

BANG!

"But NAZI won that match. How could Smoke Man possibly hold that against you?"

"I... Don't know! Maybe he just really doesn't like me! I don't know, but this couldn't possibly be down to chance! I won't do it! I WON'T!"

"What won't you do?"

"I won't-- I REFUSE... To face Egyptian Snow Pharaoh and Tony Santos again!"

At that point, Amy's jaw practically dropped. She'd never seen Kimmy in a state quite like this. But, it was much worse now to hear her say the powerful words. That she wouldn't compete. Kimmy had always said that it wasn't winning or losing. It was the experience. Amy had just begun to accept that the mindset was changing, but that was because she knew Kimmy was determined to do what she loved. Wrestling. All Kimmy ever used to talk about was "one day"... When she was going to be wrestling for the XWF. And now that she was in it, it wasn't the beautiful dream she expected, which almost pained Amy more than it pained Kimmy.

"Come on... If you forfeit the match, you're just... Letting them win, Kim. All of them."

"So, you see it too!?... I knew it couldn't just be obvious to me!"

"I didn't mean that I agreed about it being rigged. But even if you were right, it wouldn't benefit you to just walk away and not compete. Kimmy, this is something you really love. Don't let people bully you out of it. I think a lot of the people who do wrestle do it for the wrong reasons. To get out their anger. Because of that, your sweet kindness makes you a target to them and you just have to stand up to them and brush off the things that they say, and even the things that happen. You're stronger than this."

"Emily was right..."

"Emily?.... Who's Emily?"

"That was the name my psychiatrist and I agreed on for that girl in the mirror. She's a smart cookie, that one!"

Amy cocked her head to the side in confusion, and of course, she was slightly suspicious.

"Oh, really?... What was she right about, exactly?"

"Hehe! This WILL be fun!"

"What will be fun?................. Kimmy?"

"Hmmm?... Oh, nothin' Amy, I'm fine, thanks for the chat!"

Kimmy tackle hugged her sister and skips away.

"You're uhhh.... Gonna compete.... Right?"

"Nope!"

Kimmy skipped into her bedroom and shut the door.

"...And now I'm already missing my confused, possibly crazy sister... At least she didn't scheme things I didn't know about... Right?"

Amy collected up the pots and pans. Yep, most of them were dented now. Great. She'd ask Kimmy to pay for them, since she does make quite a bit of money, but figured that her little sister had enough on her mind without that. She looked at the wall where she could see another dent from the airbourne pot that struck it while she was on the phone.

"I wonder if I could get this place Kimmy-proofed."

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kimmy-K's post:
(11-16-2013), Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (11-15-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-16-2013)