Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Behind Blue Eyes ++RP 2++
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-14-2013, 08:43 PM

Through the years I've taken on a lot of things. I've taken it upon myself to gather with friends and acquaintances that think like I think. That do the things I do. That wish to instill fear and terrorize the niggas and other mongrels of this world.

It is not an easy thing to do. Not because it is wrong to do what we do, but because it is merely viewed as wrong. You're only wrong if you lose. This war still rages on and will continue to, long after I am gone from this planet. As I said, when we're successful, we won't be judged as racists, or rednecks, or segregationists, or any of that. It's somewhat ironic, for those that say not to judge others, yet they judge people like me.

The hypocrisy of this world is never endin'.

One man currently gets on my nerves more than any other. He answers to the name Michael. Michael McBride to be precise. He's obviously upset that I took what he believed was his girl. He's quite angry with me because as Ms. Dyson tells me, he has less manhood between his legs than this ruggedly handsome southern gentleman. Is it my fault, that Mr. McBride is ill equipped to satisfy a woman like Ms. Dyson? Is it my fault that I'm well equipped for the job and he's not? Mikey, it's nothin' personal. I just take what I want, regardless of whose feelin's I have to step on and obliterate in order to get it.

This man likes to plot my death and I assure you, McBride, you better come ready. You can send anyone you want, just don't send anyone you want back. I know I'm not the first person to say that, but it fits the situation in my humble opinion.

Michael McBride is just like a nigga. Resortin' to violence when he feels he was wronged. I have news for him, he wasn't wronged, he just wasn't quite right for the job.

Madness comes and goes every week for you, McBride. What you choose not to recognize is that madness is always within me. I can snap at any minute and end your life in the blink of an eye. You think your gun runnin' or whatever the hell it is that you do is supposed to scare a man like Wyatt Reynolds. Like it's supposed to impress me.

McBride, you hate what you fear. I've already taken your girl. That scares you because it proves that you don't scare me. Behind these blue eyes, McBride, I fear no man. I fear no consequence of my actions. I fear nothing, McBride, because I'm a man with nothin' to lose. The man with nothin' to lose, is the man to fear.

You may wish to seek revenge upon me, McBride, but let me tell you right here and now, with the worlds ears and eyes upon me. If you want it, come get it. Just know that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. If you choose to try and harm me, or Ms. Dyson for that matter, then I hope you realize it's a war you don't want, nor is it a war you will win.

Behind these blue eyes, McBride, you don't see the fire and the psychotic rage that is pent up within me. Pent up frustration with the likes of people like you. If you want to go a round with me, McBride, I'd implore you to think twice. You have not yet seen what I'm capable of. You have not yet seen me at my absolute best. I've been a good boy, McBride. I've been so calm and so docile that none of you in the XWF have yet to truly meet Wyatt fuckin' Reynolds!

In reality, McBride and all of you listenin' and watchin' on your televisions, you have yet to truly see the Wyatt Reynolds that niggas and Jews fear. You will soon enough. In due time, my fellow XWF roster mates, you will meet the true, the real Wyatt Reynolds. My friends, you don't want that day to come.

Yet it is comin'.

I sit here, in an awkward silence, starin' with a slight smile at my court appointed psychologist. The always lovely Dr. Erin Winston. She stares back at me. Speechless. Her ample cleavage, more ampler than last week. I'm not so sure ampler is a legitimate word in the English language, but if you saw what I see, you'd lose some of your marbles, too.

+++++Dr. Erin Winston+++++

So, um... Should we get started?

+++++Wyatt Anderson Reynolds+++++

You read my mind, Doc.

I stand up from my chair and move in closer to her. She sits on the corner of her desk. Clipboard in hand, and her legs crossed in front of her. I move in close and she sets the clipboard down and spreads her legs. I move my head and position my mouth next to her ear. The warmth of my breath touches her left ear and neck when I speak.

Doc, I find you, very hard to resist.

She instantly re-crosses her legs and slams the clipboard into my chest. Usin' it to push me back a step.

No, Wyatt.... ahem.... Mr. Reynolds.... I... We can't do this!

Your lips may be sayin' no, Doc, but your eyes and the rest of your body is sayin' hell yes.

Mr. Reynolds, I'm a married woman!

No one needs to know, Doc. I'd suggest you find me.... temptin'. There's no shame in that, darlin', most women do.

Mr. Rey.... Wyatt... I'm married to Judge Baxter.

Well, I'd say that is an interestin' revelation, however, not unexpected. It's the south. We're not known for our justice bein' righteous.

All the more reason, I must remain discreet.

I take my right hand and gently touch the left side of her face, which she does not resist. I ever so gently rub the lobe of her ear between my thumb and fore finger, before caressin' her neck, just below her ear with my thumb.

It's not even a tough decision, is it?

She grabs my head and plants a kiss on me. One that does not end quickly. I gently rub her breasts before she proceeds to tear her shirt and bra from her body. She continues to kiss me as she removes her pants and then mine. Within seconds, I'm balls deep inside the judges wife.

A little while later, as she redresses and I do the same, I find it very much important to clue her in.

Doc, I have a confession.

Well, as your doctor, I'm here to listen.

I now hold evidence of your adulterous nature.

She stops dressin' for the moment and the color drains from her beautiful face.

Now, you need to know that I always have a plan. Should I release this proof, not only will it cost you your marriage to the esteemed Judge Lawrence Baxter, but also your career.

How would it cost me....[/purple]

The realization of what she just did hits her like a ton of bricks.

[orange]+++++Wyatt Anderson Reynolds+++++

That's right, Doc. You just had sexual intercourse with a patient. Now, if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

She finishes getting dressed and pulls a mirror from her desk and begins to fix her makeup and hair.

What are you getting at, Wyatt?

It's simple enough. Two more weeks before my next court hearin'. When that day comes, you'll be asked to testify, bein' my shrink and all. All you need to do, is declare me unfit for trial by reason of insanity.

That'll get you institutionalized, Wyatt.

Under normal conditions, yes. These aren't normal conditions. Your the wife of the judge, Doc. He'll go along with whatever you say. So, you recommend outpatient rehabilitation on the grounds that you believe that I can absolutely be a benefit, and not a detriment to society.

Of course, with the correct medications, which I won't take. And more one on one sessions... if you'll have me again of course.

Then, what we just did, remains between us until they put me in the ground.

You're asking me to lie to my husband!

I am. And you will. Because you already are.

I allow that truth to sink in for just a moment.

You have my word, Doc. If you do what I need you to do, then I will destroy this evidence I have on you. Not until after you do what needs to be done.

It's obvious I don't have much choice in the matter.

Oh you most certainly have a choice. Like every other choice in life, Doc. There's a right one, and a wrong one.

I lean over her desk and stare deep into her eyes. She stares back.

Which side of the fence are you standin' on dear?

I'll do it.

She confirms my plan has succeeded with minimal hesitation. I begin to leave when she stops me.

You still have two more sessions scheduled, Wyatt. You're welcome to come again.

Dr. Winston, I imagine I'll be comin'.... often.

I take my exit at this time. Leavin' the good doctor to worry if she's made the right choice. My plan now, is to convince her at all costs that she made the right choice. After all, she is human. Capable of changin' her mind.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Wyatt Reynolds's post:
(11-16-2013), AlexandraCallaway (11-14-2013), Dr. Zero (11-15-2013), Mr. Radio (11-15-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-16-2013)