Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Analyzing the Past's Greatest Mysteries in an Attempt to Predict the Future (RP 2)
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-14-2013, 10:01 AM

Laying the Foundation

Arin took a deep breath, letting it out slowly as she listened to the sound of silence coming from behind the door that led out to the balcony. At this point in time, there would be the standard hustle and/or bustle of the city that the Palace overlooked. Brushing a strand of hair from her face, the Empress pushes open the door and steps out onto the balcony. Laying her hands on the barrier, she looks up at the now crimson sky with a smile on her face.

Everything was going according to plan.

"What the-" a chorus of eerily similar sounding soldiers on the ground began, looking up for the first time as well, so it seemed. One of the men, a fresh faced recruit turns his attention to the woman on the balcony, cringing at her smile. Opening his mouth to speak, something overwhelms him and forces his silence.

Looking down at her left hand, she takes off the ring that rested on her (you guessed it) ring finger. In the two fingers she used to remove it, she brings the object up to her mouth and kisses it, before muttering under her breath.

"Now, it is time..."

"Perfect," a voice emanating from inside the piece of jewelry says, monotonous and disinterested.

Then, it happened. All at once.

Appearing from out of nowhere, an army of, people pitched in black ash charges the regiment of soldiers on the ground. Weapons and shields in hand, the soldiers try their damnedest to fight them off, only to find themselves severely outnumbered by the nigh infinitely spawning demons.

The recruit; the same one who noticed Arin's reaction, opens his mouth to scream, when the cold grip of one of the hellspawns' hands around his throat, choking the life out of him. Before finishing that job however, it gives a solid tug, and along with its hand leaving the kid's throat, along comes his throat. Dropping it to the ground in a pile of blood, the abomination slinks over to its next target.

Her smile fades, watching the almost formulaic ritual of the demons slaughtering her own troops man by man in the same way the recruit was murdered.

"Couldn't kill you to have some fucking variety?" She asked, ironically considering what she was referring to.

With a sigh, she pulls on the door to come back into her throne room and no sooner than when her own door slams shut, the General barges into the room, eyes wide and skin paled.

"Ma'am! Ma'am! The sky, it's it's..."

"I know..."

"Well, what're we going-"

"Stay here."

"What?!"

"Stay here, we'll wait this out together."

"You don't mean..."

"I do."

With a renewed vigor, the man pulls his sword from the leather sheath. Raising it and getting into a fighting stance, he stares across the room from the Empress, scowling.

"You don't want to do this."

"Maybe, I do."

"Maybe, you don't."

"I'm going to." He steps forward, about ready to swing the weapon.

Poof. A new combatant has entered the fray. A large, large man carrying an equally large hammer. He comes up behind the general, who's oblivious to his presence.

"No, you aren't." The man states, causing the general to jump and slowly turn around. Once he faces the giant, he swings the hammer, knocking the general across the room, dropping to the cold wooden floor, groaning, and coughing out blood.

"Such a lackluster performance, I expected better." Snickering, she turns to the giant. "Finish him."

The giant nods, raising the hammer above his own head.

She turns around, walking back out onto the balcony. When she opens the door, the hammer smashes the general's head into millions of chunks and pieces. The snicker becomes a laugh, and she steps up onto the barrier. Facing the Palace still, she crosses her arms and whispers once more to the ring.

"Make me one with eternity."

"You wish, is our command."

And with that, she falls backwards off the balcony, the ground below her opening up into a portal that swallows her whole.

The cycle, was continuing.

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kinwrathi's post:
(11-16-2013), Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (11-15-2013), Mr. Radio (11-14-2013)