Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
There Will Be Tears
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-13-2013, 01:49 PM

The ceremony came to an end. Mark and Lacey gave Steve some time to himself. Steve mourned his uncle for moments longer, the man who was previously seen in the distance slowly waddled next to Steve. Standing at around shoulder height the fierce old man looked straight on then down to the grave. He wore an old black suit that was slightly roughened by the winds that begun to pick up. Rain started to fall gently, the sun was covered by grey. The old man growled like a wolf words of light sincerities.

“He was a bold man your uncle. Fierce.”

Steve's shoulders rotated up and down as he tried to bring his voice up to his trembling lips. He did so eventually, a couple of stray tears still loomed.

“Much like yourself then Albert. If anyone told me that Blaine would fall to murder I would never have believed them. My uncle was a strong man, no matter how old he was. He could still fight as strong as most men in their prime.”

Albert was the Father of one of Steve's victims. His son had felt the wrath of Steve when he did not see the importance of life. When he himself took life for granted. Albert had seemingly forgiven Steve a long time ago. Albert had spoken to Steve a week or so ago, Steve begged forgiveness. Had Albert forgotten though?

“A tragedy indeed.”

“He did not deserve to die this way Albert. Now I live in fear that Lacey or Mark could be next. This murder may have been as ordinary as the next but it could be aimed to harm me. I have too many enemies and not enough eyes to constantly be staring at them all...my Father...”

“...Would never have brought harm to Blaine, no matter how much it hurt you. He still saw him as his innocent brother. The good child perhaps there was envy there but never hatred. In some ways I believe that he was grateful towards Blaine for taking you in. I am not sure that your Father wanted you to die at first you know.”

“That much has changed for sure.”

“He wants to see your world burn. He wants to see you suffer. You must know though Steve, you did not fail him. He will look down on you now and be proud. You did what you had to do. Blaine left to try and save you but he only meant well. He did not want to abandon you, and you didn't abandon him. Not really. Not at heart.”

Steve tried desperately not to choke up. The emotions were overwhelming but he fought through it. He dropped down to his knees and wiped water off of Blaine's name on the gravestone.

“I never would have left him. He tried to prevent me from doing the one thing I loved most in the world besides those three. I would not be black mailed. My short sightedness caused this you know Albert. I should have listened to those who tried to protect me. They always knew what was right for me and I usually listened. Sometimes the fog blackens our view and we refuse to listen.”

“Sometimes anger does the same Steve. The fury and the flames with in burn up and eat away at you until you explode. You know this though.”

“Albert, I wrote the fucking book. Well I would have if I was ever in the right condition to actually write. You know when you look at someone, there's hate there? You don't know why but there is... I have that all the time Albert. Other than those I truly know, I really hate. It's tough not to harm yet I resist. Part of me has grown from the monster I once was. He's still there for sure, but I can suppress him. I feel in control yet I still feel demonic like I was. The asylum taught me nothing Albert. Caging a monster is like poking a bear, it just makes him angrier. It was always the wrong place for me to learn.”

“Yet look at all the harm you did when you were unleashed. Was all of the harm you caused, all of the destruction, the death, the monstrosities. Was it really worth it? Just so you could learn roughly how to suppress rage? No it certainly was not.”

“I know it wasn't. It's like a consolation prize from a shit carnival. I know it was not worth it. I regret what I did every day Albert you know that. I know it cannot replace those that were lost. I do not seek pity but I have to live with the mistakes that I made every day of my life and you reiterating it in my ear every time I see you is not exactly helping it.”

“YOU KILLED MY SON!”

Albert back handed Steve who just held his jaw and turned back to face the old man. He did not know how to react.

“Albert, I'll let you off for that one but if you ever touch me again then your fate won't be so dissimilar. Be brave, always. Don't be dumb.”

“Is that a threat Steve?”

“No Albert, it's a fact.”

Albert simply looked on as Steve strolled off into the distance, the rains surrounded him and the shadows suffocated him comfortably. Steve knew what Albert said was true though. Albert was just like Steve in that respect. He knew what to say. He knew when he was making a clear and concise point. He had a much harder slap than Steve had imagined as well. A red mark was stained onto his cheek.

“Enough of the tears...”

Steve spoke softly to himself, a final tear joined the rain that fell to the ground slowly.

Epilogue

When the world gives you lemons, you waste them. When the world gives you hope, you crush it. When the world gives you a reason to exist, you extinguish it. For there should not be a reason to live other than life itself. Love is not an aim in life, it merely holds life together. Softly, softly.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Dr. Zero (11-15-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-16-2013)