Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Meeting of SEX (Rp 1 out of 10000)
Anthony Jarvis Powell Offline
Almost is never enough.

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

11-12-2013, 05:59 PM

The scene opens up to the members of SEX: Hunter Payne, Ann Thraxx, Joseph Kain, and the newly inducted member AJ Powell, in a board room. Hunter is standing at the podium.

Payne: Welcome my brothers and sister of the Straight Edge Xtreme. I would like to first take roll in this first meeting of SEX. Kain, Joseph.

Kain: Here sir.

Payne: Powell, Anthony.

AJ: Here sir. Can you address me as “AJ,” I don’t like the name “Anthony.”

Payne: No. AJ was the smoker, drinker, tobacco user. You are Anthony, straight edge. Thraxx, Ann.

Thraxx: Obviously we’re all here.

Payne: Sister Thraxx, there is no need to get sassy. We are all here to rejoice in the name of the SEX. We are here to rid the world of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco.

Thraxx: You are correct Brother Payne.

Payne: No problem Sister, now onto other business. On the 11th day of the 11th month of the year 2013, SEX inducted a new member into our family. That member is Mr. Anthony Jarvis Powell.

Payne, Kain, and Thraxx all clap for the new member of SEX. Anthony stands up and waives.

Kain & Thraxx: Speech, Speech, Speech!

Anthony gets up and walks onto the podium. She shakes Payne’s hand, and Payne sits down.

Powell: Thank you, Brother Payne. My name is Anthony Jarvis Powell, and I am officially a member of SEX. Payne found me backstage the other day, depressed, smoking a cancer stick. He then enlightened me on the dangers that tobacco can do to you. Such as throat cancer, lung cancer, and even …… bad breath! But he saved me. He saved me from the outside world where nothing is there except drugs, alcohol and tobacco products. He introduced me to a world free of those harmful substances. He introduced me to. … SEX. And I promise that I will do anything in my power to complete a full genocide of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco products. Starting with this upcoming Warfare when I take on Smoke Man.

Now Smoke Man is a good man. He doesn’t smoke, drink, or do any type of drug. So you think to yourself “Why is Anthony attempting to derail Smoke Man so much?” Well it’s simple really. He disrespected me, and when you disrespect me, you disrespect SEX. And when you disrespect SEX you disrespect what we mean. No drugs, tobacco, or alcohol. He basically condones the use of those deadly items, and that is something that we frown upon. So come Warfare, I will slaughter Smoke Man, take his championship, and name it the “Straight Edge 24/7 Championship.” Then I will manipulate him into believing that anyone who does drugs, drinks alcohol or smokes is the Anti-Christ. And it won’t be manipulation, because that is a true statement. I will fight in the name of the Straight Edge Lord! For he is one of the reasons I am on the right path. Praise the Straight Edge Lord!

Payne, Kain, and Thraxx stand up and clap for Anthony. He steps down from the podium, and Hunter Payne steps back up.

Payne: What a speech, Anthony. Good show! Now onto other business: the official SEX shirts have come in. Here they are.

[Image: ff2d1c96f0be043aac392b82507abe05.jpg]

Powell, Kain, and Thraxx clap, praising the shirt for it's amazing look.

Now, me and Ann will have our hands busy dealing with Theo Pryce and Millitum Dominem, but that will only mean that we will take a step toward ridding this world of the disgusting trash that seemingly everone thinks is "cool." It is not "cool." Now it seems like Joseph wants to speak so take it away.

Joseph: Hunter is correct. This trash is not "cool." It is the opposite of "cool." It is vvery uncool. And myself along with members of SEX will soon be recognized as the killers of everything that is not in the name of the Straight Edge Lord. That is all I have to say. Back to you, Hunter.

Payne: Now, let's close out in prayer.

Everyone: In the name of the Straight Edge Lord, we herby vanquish the evil substances that engulfs this world. Straight edge isn't a choice. It is a lifestyle. It is our lifestyle. And we won't rest until everyone follows our lifestyle.

Hunter: This meeting is ajerned.

The members of SEX get up and leave the board room as the scene fades to black.

“Drinking is such a necessity to human life that people cannot fathom an individual who, like a child confined to a church pew, gets little enjoyment out of it and would rather do other things.”
― Criss Jami

[Image: SES.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Anthony Jarvis Powell's post:
Ann Thraxx (11-13-2013), Hunter Payne (11-12-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-12-2013)