Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Xtreme Champion Forever! (RP 2)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-12-2013, 12:21 PM

I was just walking around minding my own business then something came to my mind. I felt like doing a promo! I walked around with my title in hand and after about ten minutes I spotted a camera guy and threw a big right hand knocking him to the ground then set the camera up to where it was recording me. I cleared my throat and looked into the camera.

Hello Everyone! It's so good to see you all again. Hopefully you haven't missed me too much. I've just been a little busy with the family and other things that I haven't had much time to show up and wrestle. All honesty here though non of you could have cared less and I think the exact same way. While all of you have been battling it out in the Lethal Lottery I have been defending my championship successfully for almost two months now. Come Warfare I finally become the uncrowned champion of XWF! Non of you know this but one of those little briefcases might be getting into my possession very soon. after I have he briefcase however I will most likely just keep the title and make sure no one else gets it because think about it for a second, does anyone really deserve the championship except for me? I mean C'mon, I am the most deserving because since the day I arrived here I have been working peoples nerves, making everyone hate me for the most part, and it has obviously worked!

Now before all of you start saying "I highly doubt you are trying to piss us off you're just an annoying bitch" well you're wrong and I'm pretty sure that was exactly what Gilmour was saying just a few seconds ago. That or he was eating from his secret stash which is probably chicken parm or some jelly filled doughnuts. Gilmour you aren't fooling anyone, you are "secretly" wearing one of those stomach belts so you wont look fat. We ALL know that, even the lesser guys that don't know shit. oh and how in the hell did you grow your hair out so fast in just a day? I must say that is extremely impressive. Its a very useful skill to have when you want to rob a bank or something like that. Ok, enough joking around! Gilmour, Lang, I hope you both bring your A games because I certainly am because Maker bless I am going to become the uncrowned champion! If you think I'm annoying you know, just wait until I have that thing. hoo-wee! am I going to blow up your ears or what?

As for Lang, well he shouldn't be that big of a problem because the only championship that he's held was the Trio tag titles and that was just because He and Duke were just subbing for Feder and Unknown Soldier. That obviously didn't last though seeing that the Wild cards are currently the Trio Tag champs. Maybe if he was just a bit better he would at least stand a chance at even trying to beat me. Hell, I bet Lang cant even beat Gilmour and that's saying something because I'm pretty sure anyone could beat Gilmour. The best thing about beating Gilmour is the fact that he will bitch about it. Roll him up he complains about it not being a real pin, fairly pin him and he bitches about how the ref fast counted or some other bullshit excuse for losing, and the best one of them all is when the black circle show up to watch him wrestle casually and when he loses BAM! "SCREWED! u guis r suk dickies! SUCK MY DICK! balls, Dick, balls, balls Dick." Sounds like Gilmour right? All Gilly talks about is men's Lower regions. He doesn't use female body parts as comebacks because he is used to Rose Smiths...You know what.

Ya know what I may have no back up right now if shit does hit the fan. Lang has the Extreme Revolution...They don't fucking matter anymore! Gilmour has...Wait, He doesn't have anyone anymore does he? He was kicked out of the brotherhood a long time ago, holy shit I cant believe I almost forgot about that. Maybe if he didn't talk about Dicks so much and talked about the match maybe he would actually be like....Nah, even then Gilmour wouldn't be liked by anyone. Lang and Gilmour are both just small little obstacles that I have to get over to get to my objective. Just think about it now, I get the briefcase and I have the option to take any championship I want. I could cash In on Luca, on Eli, or on...Nova. You all might be thinking "Well if He gets the briefcase isn't he just going to wait to find an opportunity to beat Nova?" Well that is partially true but I am not going to be completely focusing on trying to cash in on him because the other two titles are just as good!

I have to keep my head straight for this match if I want to win with ease because if I worry about the briefcase too much then it'll take me longer to win the match than what I'm hoping. Oh man, I am getting anxious for Saturday! I get to beat the fuck out of Gilmour then I become the uncrowned champion!? sounds like a great night to me! Hell afterwards I might even go home and umm...Do the nasty. Just kidding however because my relationship is in a bit of trouble. We'll work it out but my mind is set on Saturday. Hope you boys are ready to step in the ring with the best in the multiverse!

I shoved the camera down to the floor and walked off with the camera still recording my feet.

End Transmission

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Andrew Morrison (11-12-2013)