Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Glee & Sorrow
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-12-2013, 11:12 AM

Hope is lost.

Every man his troubles
every man his strengths
for each love
is a heart break

How can you move on
and try to smile
for each love
has a heart ache

Hope is forever
destiny is eternal
great men live
and stand tall

Even those
who fight for justice
and mean well
Must Fall.

“Steve, I have some awful news.”

Steve stared through the beautiful good that stood before him in his homely living room. Sober and clean, he wore black jeans and a white vest top. She was a dusky shadow in the gloom and light shone on nothing other than himself. He knew exactly what she was going to say before she spoke. Lacey, Steve's ex-girlfriend whispered cruel words with a sad smile on her face. Whilst empathetic, he could tell that she condemned him.

“It's Blaine. He's been murdered.”

Steve dropped to his knees immediately. She had stabbed in the heart with her words and she no longer condemned him. Sudden sympathy filled her.

“NO!”

He roared.

“No! No! No!”

He bellowed once more. His eyes began to fill with water and Lacey began to sob uncontrollably as well. She dropped down to one knee and held his tearful face on her shoulder. The monster really was not a monster right now. The demon had been banished for the time being as the agony began to settle in more and more. They cried together.

“I love you”

She whimpered amongst the blubbering... He struggled to respond. Words were on the edge of his trembling lips but instead he merely nodded whilst still embraced into her shoulder. The room was empty of any memory other than five photographs that hung on the walls around the living room. In the centre was a picture of Steve and Blaine. Steve was merely a child and he looked up at Blaine who had a grin on his chubby face.

The two managed to put a halt to the waterworks for a moment. The next photo, on the far left, Steve stared at for a moment was the photo of Mark Taylor. Steve's best friend. Steve's only friend other than his uncle and his lover. The man who came to Steve as an interviewer, a man of intrigue and a man of intuition. Mark smirked with the smooth confidence that he always had in the photo. Winking at the camera. It was at that moment that Steve realised he wanted to build bridges with his best friend.

Importance.

Lacey was in the third photo, on the far right, she was blowing a kiss towards the camera lens. Steve laughed slightly, a tear continued to trickle down his face. He grabbed her by the right shoulder and held her in, she embraced the hug and grasped him by the ribs and holding him tight.

Next he gazed at the photo that made him the happiest of all. Lacey and Mark were sat on some wooden chairs, whilst Steve and Blaine stood behind them. Mark had just ranted saying 'Do you know what I don't understand? Premature ejaculation statistics. Someone genuinely said to me: “did you know that the average man asks four and a half minutes in bed?” - No I didn't fucking know. One, anyone who DOES have premature ejaculation obviously should not admit it AND who is actually timing themselves in the bedroom? Do you pull out a stop watch and go, oh good news darling, a new personal best. 11 minutes!' The four of them then burst into laughter as the camera man took the shot. It brought back memories that made Steve and Lacey who were still embraced, giggle amongst the waterworks.

Steve then let go of Lacey. He took a step forward and grabbed the final picture and sat down on the sofa. Lacey left the room at this point, knowing that Steve wanted to be alone. He stared deeply into his uncle's eyes. He broke into hysterics once more but begun a beautiful speech amongst the tears. His lips trembling.

“You were there for me when I needed you. You saved me from the darkness and the evil that looked to torture me, burn me alive. You saved me from the flames, the rubble. I tried to repay you, I protected you, I looked after you. Then you left me in order to try and save me from myself and I failed to see what was right in front of me. All I ever needed.”

He looked up at the four of them laughing once more then stared back at his uncle's honest grin.

“You would done anything for anyone and I failed you. I failed.”

He could not speak any more, he curled up in a ball and began to cry. Lacey tried to comfort him, she tried to feed him, nurture him. He was like a sad pet. There was no moving him though.

Before he fell into a tearful sleep he murmured some last words.

“I will not fail you again. Justice.”

A nightless sleep of haze followed.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Wallace Witasick (11-16-2013)