Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 09:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work Out Session! Come work out with PAYBACK!
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

11-12-2013, 07:21 AM Thumbs Down  Work Out Session! Come work out with PAYBACK! -->

PAYBACK is seen working out at a really awesome gym... so in fact awesome that famous juiceheads like "The Situation" are also working out there.

[Image: 0o48OAg.jpg]

PAYBACK finishes running the treadmill for about 4 hours and decides it's time to pump some iron.

PAYBACK: Yo Situation! Hand me those weights it's my turn bub.

Situation isn't even lifting weights. He stops doing chin ups and looks at PAYBACK.

Situation: Yo dawg I don't even have any weights here.

PAYBACK: Don't you talk back to me or I'll make you SUCK MY HELL POP!

Situation: What the...? Bro what the fuck is a hell pop and why would you even use that term? That's SO gay my dude... so gay.

PAYBACK can't BELIEVE he's being called GAY! Superman Punch! Situation goes flying through the fucking wall!

PAYBACK: Looks like we got a situation!

PAYBACK laughs and wags his tongue as he walks over to some weights and begins lifting them. He's still wearing the referee shirt that he put on the other day and plans to wear until Saturday when he guest refs the Radio/Gilmour/Lang match.

PAYBACK: I've got to get in shape if I'm going to be a good ref! Such workout! Many reps!

He begins pumping the dumbbells faster...

PAYBACK: Such workout! Many reps!

Faster...

PAYBACK: Many Reps! Many Reps!

Faster... his face turns beet red and the veins in his neck are about as thick as bananas right now.

PAYBACK: REPS! REPS! REPS! FEED! ME! REPS! FEED! ME! REPS!

He continues working out as The Situation comes stumbling out of that hole in the wall, bumping into random people...

Who else is working out today?

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-12-2013, 04:35 PM

i hope u drop one on your head and pass out so u dont ref this match.. but whatever

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(11-12-2013)
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

11-13-2013, 09:38 PM

PAYBACK throws a dumbbell at Peter Gilmour and it smashes into his face.

PAYBACK: PAYBACK!

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-13-2013, 10:21 PM

sadly i ducked and u hit the situation

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post