Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Where the Hatred Begun (RP 1)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-11-2013, 09:19 PM

In a boys life there are ups and downs but in my case...everything was down. My entire life all I have ever dealt with is war, death, pain, misery, and sacrifices. The worst part of my life was when I was twelve years old and let me just say that what I had to do is what no son should ever have to do. Here's the story of where my hatred of just about everything began.

I was 12 years of age and was at the top of my class. I was the quickest, strongest, and moat accurate kid in probably the whole academy. I've always tried my hardest to impress my father and at times he would give me a little smirk or even a handshake. It was always so damn hard to impress him though, he probably hit me every time I would make any type of mistake. If I were to even yawn or sneeze at a wrong time I would get backhanded from nowhere. Mother hates when he would do things like that, that's why they used to argue all the time. Mom would burst out in tears because father would bring up my dead sister, Samantha. She died when she was only 6 years old. I was only a year older than her but at times she would really show that she really is strong and determined. No one knows the cause of her death but some investigators claimed that she was supposedly killed.

I think the reason why my dad was always in a shit mood was because that Sam died but I have a feeling that her death was only half of it. I hated seeing him look out at the horizon while smoking a cigarette instead of talking with his squadmates and learning more about them. I was a determined kid and boy was I determined to find out why he acted the way he did. On October 30th 2138 was the day that I finally decided to confront my father about his attitude. What I was about to do however was a huge mistake that would change my life forever. Our house was about 2 miles away from the original Command base. It was decent sized but Iit would be qualified as a luxury trailer in modern days. We could afford a better house but we moved so much we decided to only get smaller houses for short amounts of time.

Father, why are you so tough on mom and I? I understand that you have to be tough on me to make me strong but...It seems like you hate everyone, even me.

He glared at me while sitting at his desk doing some datapad work. He stood up and I took a big gulp because he was still in his training gear. A tight white shirt with the command logo on it and some navy blue combat pants and of course the usual black boots. He slowly approached me and I could almost hear my heart pounding. He kneeled down and looked me straight in the eyes.

I'm tough on you because I won't let you die like your sister did. I love you, Michael. You're my son and I nothing would stop me from protecting you. Your mother is blinded by the fact that her daughter I dead and she cant see that her son is the only thing she has left. Michael, I plan on taking you away from here just you and me and possibly go to Avelon, you know that place you've always dreamt of going.

I love Mom though. She takes care of me when I'm alone.

Michael! Listen to me, you don't need her. She has done her part and now we move on.

How could you say that?!

At that moment the door opened and Mother walked in. She had a bag of food and bevrages all ready for us to eat. She saw Father talking to me and saw that I was about to cry when I saw her walk in. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. I loved my mother and I wasn't going to let my father take me away from her.

Mom, dads going to try a take me away from you!

I looked at her face and saw her piercing father with her eyes. She pushed me out of the way and got in to dads face.

Fuck you Issac! I knew you were going to do this eventually and I've been prepared for a few years now.

Mother slapped him and sprinted into their room and pulled out a Command version Scorpian Pistol. She pointed it right at Father and grabbed my arm and we began to back up towards the door.

Morgan, you are making a terrible mistake me stealing me son!

Stealing!? He came out of my body and I refuse to let you take him away from me!

Let the boy choose then, Morgan.

They were both looking at me and I was scared. I was scared of what would happen if I chose the wrong parent to go with. Mom had the gun but I'm sure dad had one too. I grabbed my moms hand and I saw the excitment in her. Dad had a srraight face and was obviously grinding hia teeth. Just then...My dad grabbed my shoulders and threw me at the wall and grabbed my moms arms and slammed her. He picked up the pistol and aimed it at her head. She looked at me and mouthed the words "I love you" Father...pulled the trigger.

MOM!!!

Father kicked me in the jaw then pointed the gun at me. At rolled out of the way and ran to my room. He fired two shots but missed them both. I slammed the door shut and locked it then I looked around and remembered I had a my own pistol that father gave me for my birthday a few months ago. I ran to my desm that I did homework on and took my pistol out of the secret spot I had underneath the base of the desk. My door flung open and small pieces of metal went all over my floor.

This is your last chance, Michael! Don't want to hurt you but I can't have you go tell Command that I murdered I your mother.

I raised my gun and pointed it at him then took a deep breath.

Rest in peace you monster.

Bam! A holo shot right in between his eyes. He fell backwards and blood quickly started to poor all over the floor. I dropped the gun and stumed my way to the front door. Before I walked out I looked back and saw both my parents dead. I had no other choice but to go to Command with what happened.

It was definitely the worst day of my entire life. First my Father shot and killed mmothrr then I had no other choice but to do the same to him. A few months later I was approached by Jason Farenfield and he would raise me as his own. Thats also how I met Shawn Bowdrey and we pretty much got along immediately. My life after the death of my parents was pretty smooth but had a few bumps. Once I entered the Flokyok war is when life became a living hell. After everything bew over I went far back in time and found this shit hole... Fuck you all!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
(11-12-2013), Andrew Morrison (11-12-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (11-11-2013)