Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This won't be easy!
Jenny Alvin Offline
Nothing Beats Tea

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

11-14-2013, 03:13 PM

Jenny Alvin attacks Smoke Man from behind, pouring scalding hot tea on his head as she hits a clothesline to the back.

Hey.... That could become a thing of mine...

Since that didn't take him down, she hits a cutter, and then locks in a figure four!

Let's start with the obvious. I'm sippin' tea and flipping nipple pancakes sinning and winning pin sinipin!

sCENSORED......... You got em?
pin
Holy fCENSORED!

Oops... My apinologies. It's not very ladylike at all to speak like that. I'm just feeling... A little confused as to how I can hide my pins!

Well... I did already hid 2000 of them around Gotham City which will take you like 800 hours of non-stop searching to find...

Huh, wait... I'm not some DC villain who doesn't want to be named within my pin attempt... But, I must say, I'm on top of the world, like a schoolboy or girl snorting coke in the back of a van, giving head then doing bath salts until he stabs his sister's eye out with a drawing pin!

If I really wanted to pin you or your nipples, I'd have done it a little more effectively.

Having given her opinion, not that that's exactly what it was, she used the figure four she had somehow kept locked in the whole time to roll over and pin down Smoke's shoulders!

[Image: JA.jpg]

Could legitimately be a 1x, 2x or ... 3x ... WTF UFO E1999 Champion

Nobody really knows.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-14-2013, 03:48 PM

(11-14-2013, 03:13 PM)Jenny Alvin Said: Jenny Alvin attacks Smoke Man from behind, pouring scalding hot tea on his head as she hits a clothesline to the back.

Since that didn't take him down, she hits a cutter, and then locks in a figure four!

Let's start with the obvious. I'm sippin' tea and flipping nipple pancakes sinning and winning pin sinipin!

sCENSORED[meaningnip].[/meaning]........ You got em?
pin
Holy fCENSORE[meaningPin]D[/meaning]!

Oops... My apinologies. It's not very ladylike at all to speak like that. I'm just feeling... A little confused as to how I can hide my pins!

Well... I did already hid 2000 of them around Gotham City which will take you like 800 hours of non-stop searching to find...

Huh, wait... I'm not some DC villain who doesn't want to be named within my pin attempt... But, I must say, I'm on top of the world, like a schoolboy or girl snorting coke in the back of a van, giving head then doing bath salts until he stabs his sister's eye out with a drawing pin!

If I really wanted to pin you or your nipples, I'd have done it a little more effectively.

Having given her opinion, not that that's exactly what it was, she used the figure four she had somehow kept locked in the whole time to roll over and pin down Smoke's shoulders!

Apparently you were considering putting a pin attempt in the sig. I'm including it here in case you decide to put it in anyway :L

Your sig has a series of dots; '...............................' along with two hidden meanings;

'So you got a clever pin, huh? Oh whoop-de-doo! Smarty pants!'

'Another hidden pin, too? Hmm... Fine, I'll admit it. You're a smart cookie.'

I feel like I've forgotten something... I'll blame it on being tired lol

Smoke roundhouse kicks Jenna in the face. Making her head explode on impact. Job done.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Alvin Offline
Nothing Beats Tea

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

11-14-2013, 03:51 PM

(11-14-2013, 03:48 PM)Smoke Man Said:
(11-14-2013, 03:13 PM)Jenny Alvin Said: Jenny Alvin attacks Smoke Man from behind, pouring scalding hot tea on his head as she hits a clothesline to the back.

sCENSORED[meaningnip].[/meaning]........ You got em?
pin
Holy fCENSORE[meaningPin]D[/meaning]!

New pin thrown into the quote.

Apparently you were considering putting a pin attempt in the sig. I'm including it here in case you decide to put it in anyway :L

Your sig has a series of dots; '...............................' along with two hidden meanings;

'So you got a clever pin, huh? Oh whoop-de-doo! Smarty pants!'

'Another hidden pin, too? Hmm... Fine, I'll admit it. You're a smart cookie.'

I feel like I've forgotten something... I'll blame it on being tired lol

Smoke roundhouse kicks Jenna in the face. Making her head explode on impact. Job done.

Wasn't very nice to kick Jenna. What did she ever do to you?

Nobody really knows.
Hate Post Like Post
Jenna Silver Offline
A part of Twerk Team U.S.A 2013/2014

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-14-2013, 04:34 PM

You could be asked the same, meany!

[Image: lPLDvvG.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenna Silver's post:
Jenny Alvin (11-14-2013)
Jenny Alvin Offline
Nothing Beats Tea

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

11-14-2013, 05:10 PM

Oh, knock it off, Jenna. You and I both know it wasn't me. You're just too lazy to look for the real culprit yourself. Sure, I'd like to know who impersonated me, but not enough to look. Why don't you ask Jessie Diaz? Her hair's orange. Toodles.

Nobody really knows.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-14-2013, 05:14 PM

(11-14-2013, 05:10 PM)Jenny Alvin Said: Oh, knock it off, Jenna. You and I both know it wasn't me. You're just too lazy to look for the real culprit yourself. Sure, I'd like to know who impersonated me, but not enough to look. Why don't you ask Jessie Diaz? Her hair's orange. Toodles.

And pink!

And blonde!

And red!

"Yeah, I might need to lay off changing my hair color a little bit..."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Jenna Silver (11-14-2013), Jenny Alvin (11-14-2013)