Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 03:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Do you believe Marijuana should be legalized?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.14%
8 57.14%
NO
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Marijuana be legal or not? (Credit to Hunter Payne)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

11-10-2013, 07:45 PM

After reading Hunter's great RP, it got me intrigued and I want to know what the general consensus is about this substance. First off, let me state that I am and have been a regular marijuana consumer for about 7 years and I believe if you use it within moderation it isn't an issue, but personally I'm not sure whether I'd want it legalized or not.

One reason that doesn't really bother me but would bother those who don't have much income would be the recent taxes they put on marijuana in Colorado, which I believe was 25%. I assume there would be people upset with a big tax, however they need to do this to ensure that it's actually going to work and that legalized marijuana will sell so they can continue with it in the future.

Another reason why I'm not sure about the whole legalization is because of certain people that overuse it and would continue to overuse it. When I say overuse it, I mean a constant user to the point where you really contribute nothing to society. Don't get me wrong, one or two bowls a day really is fine and most adults can function fine and some function better, and every now and then on a weekend day I'm not opposed to getting absolutely fried, however I wouldn't want to see people take advantage of the plant.

In the perfect situation, decriminalization would be a good start and up here in Canada we may be getting to that step once the next election comes around. I absolutely hate and don't believe in criminal charges that are contributed with marijuana. I believe that you should be able to utilize it within your home, and maybe few designated areas around your town... but that's just my opinion.

How about your opinions? As we all know we have very many people who voice their opinions and I'd like to discuss this matter with all of you!

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
Hunter Payne (11-11-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-10-2013, 08:00 PM

I honestly believe that it should be. There are so many other drugs that are way worse that we could spend our time worrying about.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-11-2013, 03:09 AM

Simple answer: Yes. Next question.
Hate Post Like Post
JosephKain Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

11-11-2013, 06:36 AM

In my opinion, it should be..that opposite of what my character would say but whatever... I think that it being legalized would honestly help the economy, generate jobs, etc.. But I also realize that it would come with a price because of how the feds just love to tax shit lol

[Image: JK.jpg]

[Image: Josephkain_zps03edef6b.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-11-2013, 08:28 AM

To be honest, this won't be a popular answer but I do not think it should be legal.

It has been proven that whilst it is not particularly harmful in comparison to other drugs and even alcohol, it can lead to the desire to do other, more harmful drugs.

As Cam pointed out, it's fine in moderation and whilst marijuana is not addictive like nicotine, it may lead to more people smoking in general (most weed smokers mix tobacco) and therefore can become addicted that way. Furthermore, people can addicted to getting high.

Abuse of any drug is bad, including alcohol and even caffeine, but legalising another drug should not be encouraged.

Of course this is just my opinion and am not by any means trying to state it as a fact.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
LJ Havok (11-11-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-11-2013, 10:00 AM

Honestly weed is the answer to a lot of medical problems. A family member of mine would have sight in one of her eyes if she could legally smoke weed.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

11-11-2013, 10:34 AM

That's not a argument. Marijuana is prescribed in many countries by doctors for certain medical conditions and that is how marijuana SHOULD be used.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Alvin Offline
Nothing Beats Tea

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

11-11-2013, 11:06 AM

Well, since I kinda g2g if I don't wanna miss my pointless English exam, I won't stick around to give my reasons just yet.... But, I'm actually with Davids on this one. In my own personal opinion, I don't think it should be legal, besides being used to treat medical conditions.

[Image: JA.jpg]

Could legitimately be a 1x, 2x or ... 3x ... WTF UFO E1999 Champion

Nobody really knows.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-11-2013, 11:20 AM

(11-11-2013, 10:34 AM)SteveDavids Said: That's not a argument. Marijuana is prescribed in many countries by doctors for certain medical conditions and that is how marijuana SHOULD be used.

Sadly in Texas, the good old USA, they wont prescribe it. It wasn't meant to be an "argument" It's my opinion..

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-11-2013, 11:47 AM

It will never be fully legalized and accepted BECAUSE of the fact that it would then cross over into becoming a much more widely accepted treatment for a shocking number of conditions.

If beer could also be used in place of x number of man made drugs, it too would be illegal. There is actually a movement in place to make sure people DO NOT become more educated on how many things would be improved in our world (far beyond just medical issues; we're talking worldwide change) if marijuana was fully accepted and utilized. Trust me when I say it will never be allowed to happen.

Then again... if the world would embrace and utilize honey (yes, normal honey from bees) that too could change much of the medical scam industry and beyond. Honey isn't even illegal! (or is it?) Almost ALL honey is filtered and has its beneficial components stripped from it so the greater population cannot benefit from its natural state, and it's pretty much illegal to claim real honey (or any real food) can actually prevent or cure ANYthing at all. Even if you go buy a bottle of honey that says right on the label "100% pure!" it's still stripped of any and all naturally beneficial components. They remove the natural "medicines" so to speak, but then call the remaining goo 100% pure honey. It's sad, but honey is just one example out of hundreds... I could go on and on. My point with bringing up honey is that marijuana would also be put through filters (be it physical, legal, etc) that would continue to STOP it from being used for all the potential good it could be used for.

Anyway as far as the marijuana debate goes... It's not the dangers or concern for those who use marijuana that's keeping it illegal in most places, it's the positive influence it would have as it spreads into more areas. It's the fact that it would put a tiny dent in Big Pharma's bank account... and dents in other industries that are based on profit and nothing more... and we can't allow THAT now can we? We can't let marijuana put the pharmaceutical companies out of business like raw honey is threatening to do! They need every penny they can get, and if a human being is ingesting something that can make them well, they BETTER have gotten it from a fucking drug company and paid out the ass for it! (give me a break)

THIS is why marijuana is a problem. It has nothing to do with all the other bullshit they throw in our faces and use as misdirection. The reason is money and control. Marijuana/hemp acceptance and utilization would be far too much of a threat to the almighty scam.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
AlexandraCallaway (11-11-2013), Cam Lang (11-11-2013), Mystica (11-11-2013)
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

11-11-2013, 01:08 PM

I agree with Mr. Davids on that abusing any drug is bad, however you mentioned with the entire gateway thing... that can be true for some. However, I believe when using any sort of substance or drug (other than alcohol/cigarettes which have been proven addictive) it really depends on the person using the substance. For example, I know of people that started smoking marijuana and eventually it kind of took over their life and eventually they'd even start to sell it and with all of this activity they'd meet new people who would introduce them to new drugs. But for another example, I know many of my friends and other people that have only used marijuana in their lives and never went to another drug... I believe it depends on the mental state of the person and how strong they are in terms of resisting to try other drugs, like myself I've only used marijuana in my life and I don't plan on going to any other drug.

Also, bang on Shane.

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
JosephKain Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

11-11-2013, 01:19 PM

i popped pills and abused alcohol before I ever tried marijuana. so i guess that's proving your point in a way, Cam. But I found weed and enjoyed it more..now I drink on occasions and i haven't even smoked in like six months so again it depends on the person I suppose

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JosephKain's post:
AlexandraCallaway (11-11-2013)
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

11-11-2013, 01:38 PM

Indeed, I also drink/smoke but if starting right now I could no longer drink or smoke I'd be perfectly fine. These things are luxuries to enjoy in my opinion, unless you use marijuana as medicine which many people do. I'm a strong believer that it depends on the person when using different substances.

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
AlexandraCallaway (11-11-2013), JosephKain (11-11-2013)
Jenny Alvin Offline
Nothing Beats Tea

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

11-11-2013, 02:44 PM

Well, to go back and throw my opinion into the pot (no pun intended... but I'll leave it in)... My main issue with marijuana legalization is that I've seen weed somewhat destroy the lives of my cousin and best friend. It's sad to see shit like that happen, y'know?

And it really bothers me when people say it's not addictive. It is. And when people say it does no harm. Everything else aside, it's still smoke inhalation! But, it also does brain damage and other stuff. It's damaged my mother's brain, in fact.

And finally, I think I'll give something for the other side of the debate, here. Wanna know why marijuana was really illegalized? MnM... Money, nylon and 'Murica. Hemp was used as rope. But, the 'Muricans wanted to make money off their new nylon rope. And how could they do this? By promoting marijuana as a harmful substance, therefore illegalizing the growth of it.... "even" for rope... Then, they could go on and make their profit as they saw fit. Evil bastards.

[Image: JA.jpg]

Could legitimately be a 1x, 2x or ... 3x ... WTF UFO E1999 Champion

Nobody really knows.
Hate Post Like Post
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

11-11-2013, 02:50 PM

I get Shane's point... I do see Marijuana as a gateway drug though. Not for those who smoke it very rarely... As Cam said, that can be down to a human's mentality. But that's the same with all things - alcohol and cigarettes included. One person can't become as addicted as the next, that's not how it works.

It's a debate that could go on for ages, but my opinion won't change on it. I don't think it should be legal Smile

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-11-2013, 02:55 PM

Even if it's not legal, you're gonna smoke it anyway.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-11-2013, 03:05 PM

(11-11-2013, 02:44 PM)Jenny Alvin Said: Well, to go back and throw my opinion into the pot (no pun intended... but I'll leave it in)... My main issue with marijuana legalization is that I've seen weed somewhat destroy the lives of my cousin and best friend. It's sad to see shit like that happen, y'know?

And it really bothers me when people say it's not addictive. It is. And when people say it does no harm. Everything else aside, it's still smoke inhalation! But, it also does brain damage and other stuff. It's damaged my mother's brain, in fact.

And finally, I think I'll give something for the other side of the debate, here. Wanna know why marijuana was really illegalized? MnM... Money, nylon and 'Murica. Hemp was used as rope. But, the 'Muricans wanted to make money off their new nylon rope. And how could they do this? By promoting marijuana as a harmful substance, therefore illegalizing the growth of it.... "even" for rope... Then, they could go on and make their profit as they saw fit. Evil bastards.

Yeah the "rope" story is just a small tip of the iceberg and really it goes so far beyond that it's disgusting. Pot is something natural that no company can claim the rights to, and that alone makes it a destructive poison in the mind of any rich assholes who have ANY say in the workings of our world. Remember, it's not just the drug companies... when you look beyond them and consider that hemp can be used to make ENERGY/fuel, it starts to become clear just how many different entities are threatened by its many uses being uncovered worldwide... uses that we aren't supposed to even KNOW about (and uses most of us still don't know about, because you'd have to go looking for it or have somebody you know present it to you... the media sure won't)

So yes, pot is intentionally held in its current "status" in our world because keeping it a "dangerous and questionable" substance is profitable to far more people than most of us could ever imagine. The drug companies alone are a big enough hurdle and would be able to stop it, but they aren't even the only ones... let's not even talk about the billions in fuel/energy costs that would be saved if our piece of shit world would actually use resources properly. What we see as the norm when it comes to fuel and energy should actually be a thing of the past... we as humans have discovered SO much that doesn't get put to use it's just disgusting, and the main reason those methods are suppressed is fucking money.

As far as it being addicting; no it's not physically addicting BUT yes, it can be addictive in the same mental sense that a video game can be addicting to an avid game player. If your mind is prone to mental addiction and you LOVE smoking pot, then yes that desire is going to affect the person's actions... just like "really" being obsessed with a certain video game might cause the person to ignore other life duties... not eat... get sick... etc... It doesn't mean the video game is physically addicting though.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
AlexandraCallaway (11-11-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-11-2013, 03:39 PM

I am always amused that companies like Monsanto can create and sell with government enforced impunity but if some people want to legalize a non addictive drug than people take issue with that.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
JosephKain (11-11-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-11-2013, 03:59 PM

As long as it's not being forced into my mouth or my asshole then I don't care.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(11-11-2013), AlexandraCallaway (11-11-2013)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-11-2013, 04:21 PM

'All I know is that my gut says maybe.'

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

11-11-2013, 04:25 PM

(11-11-2013, 04:21 PM)Smoke Man Said: 'All I know is that my gut says maybe.'

Smoke Man supports it. It's in his fucking name!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Cam Lang (11-11-2013)
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-11-2013, 06:28 PM

I'm with Cam in regard to the idea of moderation. I would certainly not object to decriminalization. As far as I know (and I haven't really checked in a bit), Colorado hasn't devolved into a state of chaos from the semi-legalization of marijuana. As mentioned, governmental agencies would likely tax the ever-loving fuck out of it. But that could be a great benefit. It's been suggested by multiple sources that the Central Intelligence Agency has had a hand in encouraging drug cartel activity in Central America in exchange for information regarding reactions of the human brain in the presence of illicit substances -- an activity that may tie into the conspiracy theory of MK Ultra, an alleged governmental experiment of potential "mind control" possibilities (Reed 146-7). With these theories in mind, it would not be far-fetched to say that the government would be somewhat hesitant to allow marijuana into the realm of public access.

That being said, I find it intriguing that there has arisen a "pot culture" -- that is, a series of pop culture phenomena that have roots in the consumption of marijuana. From Cheech and Chong to Adult Swim's midnight lineup, marijuana carries with it an instantly recognizable popularity. It is one of the most commonly-found illicit substances, regardless of its illegal status. The idea that marijuana is a "gateway drug" has been widely refuted, as over 80% of marijuana users have reported no interest in trying "harder drugs" (Luckey 157).

On a more personal note, I'd consider myself an occasional user at best. It's a nice way to unwind after a long week of studies. With no worries, I can truly relax and enjoy the euphoric effects. It's a good way to come down from the effects of my ADD medications, which can sometimes leave a depressive effect upon wearing off. It's still illegal where I live, but I've found that most authority figures (read: town police) don't really care much about marijuana use. I've never been in trouble with the law aside from one speeding ticket, and I like to consider myself a useful, functional citizen, who just so happens to use marijuana recreationally. It does not rule my life, though there is certainly the potential for abuse. Once again, much as Cam Lang said, marijuana should be treated in the same manner as alcohol: in moderation. Colorado is still alive. And yes, I did just check this time.

Works Cited

Luckey, Sam. Lucid Agents: Peacekeeping. [S.l.]: Authorhouse, 2013. Print.

Reed, Terry, and John Cummings. Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA. New York, NY: S.P.I., 1994. Print.

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mystica's post:
Cam Lang (11-11-2013), Miranda Tigris (11-11-2013), Theo Pryce (11-11-2013)
JosephKain Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

11-11-2013, 06:43 PM

(11-11-2013, 03:39 PM)Theo Pryce Said: I am always amused that companies like Monsanto can create and sell with government enforced impunity but if some people want to legalize a non addictive drug than people take issue with that.

Very fucking true. lol

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-12-2013, 12:00 AM

NO! it should be used for medical purposes!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-12-2013, 03:33 AM

(11-12-2013, 12:00 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: NO! it should be used for medical purposes!

But why? I am just curious as to your rationale.

Obviously I disagree with you. Doesn't make me right.

Alcohol is legal and far more harmful than Marijuana ever could be.

A lot of people think Marijuana should be illegal because it's already illegal without really thinking about the drug itself and what it does, and doesn't do.

There are plenty of OTC drugs that can have more of a negative impact on people than some bud.

Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

11-12-2013, 04:02 AM

What it comes down to me is I don't want to see people arrested for something as silly as having marijuana with them. I consider marijuana to be a drug, but I don't classify it with actual hard drugs that are actually bad for you. If you smoke it of course you're still inhaling heated plant matter and that's a negative, but as we all know there are many ways of taking in cannabis and one of my favorite ways are edibles which quite frankly get me the most stoned out of any method.

For me, it all comes down to not wanting to see people imprisoned because of marijuana and it's wrong to do so.

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-12-2013, 04:08 AM

(11-12-2013, 04:02 AM)Cam Lang Said: For me, it all comes down to not wanting to see people imprisoned because of marijuana and it's wrong to do so.

There are a lot of places in America where if a cop catches you with it, depending on how much you have they may just take it from you, or make you dump it. Now if you are walking around with a few lb's, that's a different story. There are way to many people in prison because of a marijuana related charge and that is ridiculous.

Hate Post Like Post
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2013, 10:21 AM

Theo, I understand the effects of marijuana. I just see it as more of a gateway drug than alcohol. Caffeine is a drug that can do serious damage too - not relevant but maybe worth mentioning?

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
LJ Havok (11-12-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-12-2013, 11:39 AM

Thanks Steve. I was actually asking Gilly specifically since he didn't actually give any info to go with his opinion, so I was just curious why he felt the way he did.

As for caffeine, I would agree with you there, and it is far more addicting, though, less detrimental to get away from than most drugs. I gave up Caffeine over a year ago and after an initial week of headaches it was fine. I did it just because I could. Didn't need to but I felt like caffeine really didn't do that much for me.

As for Marijuana being a gateway drug, people have said that but I don't know that it's true. I think it is a gateway drug only in the sense that using it lowers your inhibitions to the point where you are willing to try drugs that you wouldn't otherwise. But that's my own personal opinion. I've smoked marijuana before, haven't since I got married just because I don't really see a point to it, for me. Not to say I wouldn't. But I have enough health issues that smoking it really isn't smart.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Cam Lang (11-12-2013)
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2013, 11:50 AM

I'm only 18 and I am guilty of the original smoke. i never smoke a normal '' unless I am fucked. I don't really see the point in harming my lungs when I am doing enough damage to my liver with alcohol haha. Student life after all.

But caffeine is also dangerous, all drugs are though. I don't want another drug to be legal but yeah, it's all opinion. None of us (at least to my knowledge) are politicians so what does it matter.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-12-2013, 01:33 PM

I love how the yes option is "Yes" and the no option is "NO," like you're yelling the answer so hard that your computer screen cracks upon clicking the button.
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

11-12-2013, 01:38 PM

LOL I actually had no idea I had made it like that until you pointed it out Tongue

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-12-2013, 02:05 PM

[Image: Pittsburgh-Norml-Marijuana-annual-deaths.jpg]

Colorado projects that the new sales tax on it's recreational use of marijuana is projected to bring in over 6 million dollars next year, which will all go towards funding their education program.

For the short time I've lived in Colorado I can say that the marijuana industry has done nothing but be beneficial to our community in a number of ways by providing jobs (myself included), raising tourism, and putting a much larger chunk of change in our state government's pocket.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Wallace Witasick's post:
AlexandraCallaway (11-12-2013), Ann Thraxx (11-12-2013), Cam Lang (11-12-2013), LJ Havok (11-12-2013), Theo Pryce (11-12-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2013, 02:39 PM

Figure y'all might like this...

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
LJ Havok (11-12-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2013, 03:07 PM

200 gold stars for you, Ann! I love that video lol

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Ann Thraxx (11-12-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-12-2013, 07:20 PM

(11-12-2013, 03:33 AM)Theo Pryce Said:
(11-12-2013, 12:00 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: NO! it should be used for medical purposes!

But why? I am just curious as to your rationale.

Obviously I disagree with you. Doesn't make me right.

Alcohol is legal and far more harmful than Marijuana ever could be.

A lot of people think Marijuana should be illegal because it's already illegal without really thinking about the drug itself and what it does, and doesn't do.

There are plenty of OTC drugs that can have more of a negative impact on people than some bud.

u have a point theo but there are so many diseases out there and regular medicine cant help. using medicinal marijuana could cure some diseases..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Theo Pryce (11-12-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-12-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-12-2013, 08:10 PM

Marijuana cures anger. At least temporarily. Ever see an angry stoner? Didn't think so. What is not to love about the PLANT?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
JosephKain (11-13-2013), Theo Pryce (11-13-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-12-2013)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-13-2013, 06:58 AM

(11-12-2013, 08:10 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Marijuana cures anger. At least temporarily. Ever see an angry stoner? Didn't think so. What is not to love about the PLANT?

This is actually SO true. I have a short temper which I guess got passed down from my mother who got it from her dad. That Sicilian blood runs hot!

Anyway... I can be the angriest mother fucker you can imagine but if somebody hands me a blunt or a bowl, I'm literally feeling happy SECONDS later. For those of you who have never smoked, I'm not joking here... seconds after one puff, you feel amazing and the stress/anger/whateverthefuckelseisbotheringyou all leaves your body and mind. Sure, some strains will bring bouts of paranoia worse than others but just experiment and find a strand that works for you. Some pots will give you an amazing body high... some will give you an amazing head high... it's just like anything else in the world that has different flavors or blends. One type of pot might work wonders for "Jim" while that same type of pot might not be at all what "Bill" does well with.

If any of you have seen some of my rare "angry" posts, those probably happened during times I hadn't smoked for a while.

Another thing I love is to smoke before writing a show. OH MY GOD... so much fun. The creativity just fires on all cylinders whether I'm writing a match, segments, or whatever else. Also back when I used to RP regularly, smoking before writing an RP almost always meant I'd do better that day/week/etc...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
JosephKain (11-13-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-14-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-13-2013, 07:21 AM

Quote:Another thing I love is to smoke before writing a show. OH MY GOD... so much fun. The creativity just fires on all cylinders whether I'm writing a match, segments, or whatever else. Also back when I used to RP regularly, smoking before writing an RP almost always meant I'd do better that day/week/etc...

But officer, I smoked a huge bowl earlier, there is no way my driving was erratic. In fact, it get's better when I'm high. I swear.

Hate Post Like Post