Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 05:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Making Headlines .. ..... =/\= Part 1: nepoemwon
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-09-2013, 09:40 PM

Part 1 >>> nepoemwon

Who is in control?

XWF has been taken by storm. The critics and naysayers have been put to bed early; the Lethal Lottery tournament hasn't even come to an end and the MVP of the entire series thus far is already etched in stone—Egyptian Snow Pharaoh.

Making her debut late September of this year, the commonly dubbed "ESP" has gone on to compete against some of the top names in the XWF and come out on the winning side every time. She has also defeated Kimmy K, albeit tainted by faulty officiating—a norm in today's XWF if the past few weeks are any indication.

September may have been the month of ESP's arrival, but October would end up being HER month in more ways than one. 4-0; a champion; dominating and stunning in the ring. There was never any doubt that ESP would become XWF's October Superstar of the Month.

I pose a question, dear readers of this newspaper: What's better than winning a title your first match, winning Superstar of the Month your first month, and being the most feared name in the Lethal Lotto?

Any ideas? How about holding victories over a list of names that would make anyone quiver in the corner(or turnbuckle). I've written a lot of stories about a lot of wrestlers and let me just say right now — I don't believe there's another wrestler alive that could walk into _THIS_ federation and within about a thirty day span compile a list of defeated names like this.

In her first match alone, ESP's trio defeated a total of six impressive names but it didn't stop there. Let's take a look at the entire list of names that have received an "L" in the record books thanks to Egyptian Snow Pharaoh:
  • Eli James IV
    Mystica
    Alexandra Callaway
    Peter Gilmour
    Cam Lang
    Sebastian Duke
    Sebastian Duke again
    Tony Santos
    Salman Van Dam
    Andrew Morrison
    Theo Pryce
    Hunter Payne
    Kimmy K
    Kinwrathi
That's fourteen names if you count Sebastian Duke twice, and you should, because beating a man of that caliber on two separate occasions *in_a_row* is certainly no easy task. Now, after next Saturday comes and goes, Kinwrathi and Kimmy K will more than likely find themselves on ESP's list twice just like Sebastian Duke. Many people including myself would love to see ESP's streak come to an abrupt end, but looking at the statistics and looking at what's left for her to conquer, it really doesn't seem wise to bet against this mysterious machine-like competitor.

In my next piece I will cover the other side of ESP and talk about some theories as to what her purpose is. She appears to have fragmented memories and she originally seemed to be under the control of unseen entities with an unknown agenda, but everything I'm finding would suggest that connection has been completely broken. I believe she's in a panicked state of self destruction and I believe she is a ticking time bomb that will see many casualties the day she finally explodes.

Who is in control?

There are the x-treme women of wrestling, and then there's the Egyptian Goddess of the XWF. Two completely separate classes. The XWF currently boasts one of the largest rosters of active female competitors in the entire wrestling industry, but one fearsome name has quickly risen above the rest and gained worldwide attention in record time — Egyptian Snow Pharaoh.

In the short time she has been on the radar of the Daily News, this "diva" as some wrestling companies might call her has quickly soared to heights most women in the industry never reach their entire careers. "Warrior Princess" might be a more fitting term for this relentless and aggressive specimen. This incredible performer has not only lifted grown men into the air and slammed them, but she's also forced men to submit to their own submission holds.

With the rest of the women of the wrestling world looking on, this Egyptian Snow Pharaoh is poised to break unprecedented ground as she not only rises through but absolutely annihilates the rankings of the XWF and the entire wrestling world. Her intentions may be unclear and her methods unorthodox, but one thing the entire world has come to realize is that she's here to make the most destructive impact of 2013 and it doesn't look like anyone is even close to possessing the ability to stop her.

Who is in control?

Who is in control?

Who is in control?

I am making all the headlines

and I am taking all the power

and I am doing it from right beside you

from afar...

...so far

. . . So inside

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
(11-10-2013), Cam Lang (11-09-2013), Dr. Zero (11-09-2013), Jenny Alvin (11-09-2013), Liz Hathaway (11-09-2013), Mr. Radio (11-13-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-10-2013), Theo Pryce (11-10-2013), Tony Santos (11-10-2013)