Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 07:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Eric Andre Show!
Scotty Guillermo Offline
Am I High?

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-10-2013, 01:46 PM

[The Scene opens to an Adult Swim Bump for whatever reason…]

“I Like Cats…”

“And Also…Brand New Eric Andre Show...”

[Adult swim]

[Then the screen shows this intro…]

[After all that destruction and shit, we see that Hannibal comes out of the curtains and we hear some pre recorded applauses, then he sits on a sofa besides Eric. Then Eric gets out of his seat and gets a mic and does a shitty monologue.]

Eric: Yo…Yeah…we have a special guest form…where is from again?

[Then Eric looks at Hannibal and he says he’s from “New Jersey” and then Eric speaks again.]

Eric: Oh yeah that guy who apparently murdered his own father and lost at an XWF Event. Oh well, I guess that’s who we can afford for tonight.

[Before Eric could finish a line, we see that Viscera comes out of the curtains and stares at Eric dead in the eyes and he lifts him in a Chokebomb position and slams him on the wooden table. Then it freeze framed “We’ll Be Right Back” on Viscera’s face.]

[20 minutes later we see that Hannibal is still sleeping as usual as we see that Eric is in perfect condition with a BRAND new table. Then Eric holds up a card and speaks.]

Eric: Man, what an awesome way to injure yourself. I kind of got a feeling that big man wanted to hurt me GOOD...Am I right Hannibal…Hannibal!.

[Eric grabs an air horn and blasts it on his ears for 40 minutes until he woke up from his rest.]

Hannibal: oh…uh...Ha-ha...I guess.

[Fake laughter is heard thought the studio.]

Eric: Let’s give it up for a onetime XWF UFO Champ…Scotty Guillermo!

[Then we see Scotty in a shorts, T-shirt, and boots coming from the curtain and he sits were Hannibal gets up and stands to the side and the band stops playing after 15 seconds for Eric to speak.]

Eric: So…how’s your XWF career going?

Scotty: Doing great actually…I’ve gotten to be on Lethal Lotto! But I lost.

[Hannibal creeps up on Scotty’s shoulders and rubs them and Scotty punched him in the gut and he goes back to his side. Then Eric asked him more questions…while eating a cheeseburger.]

Eric: *Mouth open*… How was like to be pinned like that? And how are you going to sek—seek your redemption...*shallows it*... this burger taste like ’s wet balls.

Scotty: First off…chew with your mouth closed...Secondly, that pin didn’t meant anything… thirdly, I wish to gain my redemption on defeating Jim Ward’s girlfriend and some Alabama guy named Owen James.

[Then Hannibal shows a picture Ann Thraxx to Scotty and he questions him on her.]

Hannibal: So, what you think of this fine piece of ass?

Scotty: I mean she makes me hard…really really hard... And I’d like to do things to her.

[Then we hear the “Ooooooh” cues.]

Eric: What kinds of…things…you speak off?

[Scotty looks down on the floor while blushing, then realized that he gone off topic.]

Scotty: Look the only reason why I here is to say…that Jim Ward gets into people’s private thoughts too much, also that Sarah Parsons will get pinned by me and that Owen James is related to Kimmy K. Plus, James shouldn’t have even tried to pin Radio for the title. Just watch Madness on your local television and—

[Then we see the freeze frame of “We’ll be right back” and the screen shows into satic and it shuts off the promo itself.]

[Image: kidman.jpg]

XWF Highlights:

1x UFO FTW E1999 Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post