Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Reynolds Family ++RP 1++
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-09-2013, 05:13 PM

I assume it would have been easier to arrange for a cab or a limousine ride to pick me up from the airport and take me back to my quiet country home outside of Birmin'ham, Alabama. After the week I have had, I very much look forward to spendin' some much needed time within the warm bosom of my lovin' family.

I also assume it would have been easier to extend my career inside the court room rather than inside of a twenty by twenty wrestlin' ring. I'm a man that is down with the struggle, and I always seem to choose the path less traveled. So, here I am, awaitin' the arrival of my family. I stand on the cement sidewalk along the pick up line with my suitcase by my side as I notice my family vehicle comin' up the road. I smile my biggest smile as my lovely wife comes to a stop just in front of where I stand.

I look in through the rear window of the Dodge Durango and I'm happier than a pig in shit as I see the darlin' faces of my three children. I open up the rear hatch and toss my suitcase inside. After closin' the thing, I climb into the passenger seat and my wife, Willow, places the car in drive and proceeds toward home.

+++++Willow Addison Reynolds+++++

Wyatt, honey, you look awfully tired.

+++++Wyatt Anderson Reynolds+++++

Oh, I am darlin'. 'Cept there ain't nothin' that can make me too tired to talk with my boys and my wonderful wife.

You realize, everythin' you do now is on the television?

Yeah. Kind of goes without sayin'. Doesn't it?

Wyatt, I can not be made a fool for the sake of your new found wrestlin' career. You understand what I'm getting' at?

Oh, I know exactly what she's talkin' about. I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and argue with my wife in front of my children.

Darlin', it ain't nothin' you ain't already used to. Part of the reason I married you is because you are in fact, a stand by your man kind of woman.

That very well may be true, honey. But you're in the national spotlight now. The trial. The wrestlin'. And you're out there with the cameras turned on at all hours of the day. The neighbors, Wyatt! What will they think!?

You're out there in the court room, flirtin' with that young bailiff girl. You're in there makin' some advances toward your shrink!

First of all, darlin', you needn't be concerned with the neighbors and what they think. All you need to worry about is the truth. I have to do things sometimes I'm not proud of, you know that. You've always known that, sugar. I have to resort to some unsavory things in order to make sure I get what I deserve.

Things are quiet for the moment. I'm hopin', yet doubtful, that it's the end of that conversation. Through the silence, I flip down my sun visor and direct it in order to view my sleepin' children in the back seat. My oldest, Wyatt the second, sits in the middle. He's six and a handsome little devil, just like his daddy. My second son, Waylon Alexander, he's four and is the spittin' image of his beautiful momma. Then, there's little Wallace Andrew. He's two years old goin' on twenty and has a mix of features from both his momma and daddy.

Wyatt, my oldest, awakens and catches my stare in the mirror.

+++++Wyatt Anderson Reynolds II+++++

Hi Daddy!

Hi little man! Ya miss your Daddy?

Sure did. Momma let me stay up to watch you on the television.

Oh, did she now?

Yep.

I look over at Willow. She tries hard not to look back at me. Of course, she fails.

And why was my boy, the fruit of my loins, up that late?

Oh, I couldn't help it, honey. He woke up cryin'. He missed his Daddy.

Is that right, Wyatt?

Yes, daddy.

He responds with a shamed look on his face. It is my duty, as his daddy and protector, to put his young, troubled mind at ease.

Son, you never be ashamed to show your emotion, you understand me?

If you're ever mad, or sad, or feel like you want to cry, you go right ahead and do it. You understand what I'm sayin' Wyatt?

Only babies cry, daddy. Wallace cries all the time and he's a baby.

Yes, Wallace is still a baby and he does cry. Your daddy's cried before.

You did?

Of course! The day I asked your momma to marry me. Actually the fourth time. She's a stubborn woman, Wyatt.

WYATT!

+giggles+ I know, Daddy!

You wanna know when else I cried, son?

Uh-huh.

The day you were born, son. It was the single greatest day of my life. One I'll never forget as long as I live.

Really?

Junior, honey, your Daddy loves you.

I hate when she calls him Junior.

I love you too, Daddy.

Would it make you feel better if I called you after my wrestlin' matches so you knew I was alright?

Yes, please.

Then from now on, when your Daddy is travelin', you watch him on the television and wait by the phone for the call, alright?

Okay.

Daddy, why do all them people boo you on the wrestlin' show?

You never mind that, alright. They just don't understand your Daddy. They don't understand that your Daddy wants to rid the world of all these scumbags like the niggas and the Jews and wetbacks. For the good of all humanity.

I hate niggas.

So do I son. So do I.

We pull into the driveway. Home at last. I love this wrestlin' thing a lot. It's a great vehicle to get my message out. Who knew that I'd walk into Warfare this passed week and rock the world of the XWF and shoot straight through to victory in the main event, along side Mr. Idenhaus?

Me.

That's who.

I knew it. I said it. Y'all laughed. Yet, here I am. Standin' tall, as the victor.

I help Willow get the kids inside and after some playful roughhousin' with the boys, I hurry them outside to play in the backyard. Willow soon begins to prepare supper and I can tell there is more on her mind by the way she chops at them carrots. I sit at the breakfast bar and look to my right. Through the sliding double doors I watch my children play in the bright warmth of the Alabama sun.

I look up and notice Willow, with a hurtful look in her eyes lookin' at me.

Alright, somethin's on your mind darlin'. What is it?

Wyatt, if I have to tell you, then we got real problems.

The thing we talked about in the car?

She swings that knife of hers pretty hard and the carrot flies passed my head. I had to move my head to the right to avoid contact.

I guess she's pissed off.

Wyatt, I will not have you paradin' around womanizin' on national television! Yes, I know it happens! But I certainly don't want reminded of it every time I try to watch you work!

Do you understand what I'm goin' through right now?

No answer. She continues to stare at me.

Do you understand that I do what I do for the safety and security of this family?

LOOK AT THEM!

I point outside the windows at our children. She hesitates, but with tears in her eyes, she follows my lead and looks at them.

Do you understand, darlin', that if I go to trial and I'm found guilty, that those three boys of ours grow up without their Daddy?

Hell, Willow!

I was gone for a day and a half and Wyatt had a hard time handlin' that! What happens if I got to federal prison? What happens when I miss his football games and his 16th birthday? What happens when I miss hid high school graduation? Or the day he graduates from the University of Alabama like his Daddy and Grand Daddy? Or the day he gets married? Or the day he welcomes our first grandchild?

What then?

Willow, you know I love you more than anythin' in this world. I do what I have to do, because I have to do it. Not because I want to. Everythin' I do, honey, is to ensure that I never see the inside of a prison cell.

Baby doll, I'm not askin' you to not have feelin's about what's goin' on, I'm askin' in advance for your understandin' and your forgiveness. We've been married ten years now. You know, I'd never do anythin' to hurt that if I didn't have to.

I let her collect her thoughts as she tosses the knife in the sink. She then leans against the sink and continues to look outside at our beautiful children.

You're right, Wyatt. I'm sorry. How could I be so stupid and selfish?

I stand up from the breakfast bar and wrap my arms around her waist from behind.

Awww, you're just scared... worried. I am too, honey. I forgive you completely. It's time for us to be scared, together.

We give each other a warm, gentle kiss. The master manipulator that I am, knows no bounds.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Wyatt Reynolds's post:
(11-10-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (11-09-2013), CharlotteDyson (11-10-2013), Mr. Radio (11-11-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-16-2013)