Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 02:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood (Damien)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-08-2013, 10:24 AM

Blood...that's all I cared about, hunting down the wounded and making them apart of the dead. It was intoxicating to say the lease but somewhere...the human fought back. She wouldn't win, she was too weak, too caring...

"Come out and play my little fox."

The scent trail led me to an alley, covered in blood and the bodies of two unknowns laid against the wall.

"Your gonna be lots of fun."

A growl escaped my lips and I stalked around the corner, seeing the wounded man against the wall.

"Wounded little puppy lost his way home."

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-08-2013, 12:07 PM

Damien leaned against the wall, blood dripping from his shoulder. His assailant had stabbed him in the shoulder. Damien's head snapped up, hearing a voice. He ran for the ladder on the side of a building and he began to climb it, but fell back down.

"SHIT. FUCK!"

He hit the ground hard, and pulled out his gun.

[Image: 2gxp73n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-08-2013, 01:25 PM

"Poor little puppy."

A dark laugh escaped my lips as i dodged a bullet.

"is that anyway to treat an old friend?"

I stepped out of the shadows, the dim light reflecting in my black eyes.

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-08-2013, 01:54 PM

"Back up."

Damien held his gun up.

"Seriously Minx. I know blood is what feeds you and I still don't feel like living forever."

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-08-2013, 02:22 PM

"When did I say I would let you live?"

Four fangs greeted Damien's wide eyes, his gun resting against my chest.

"I was just going to drain you. Poor little Micah would die at your death...just like she did when you got married. So sad...she would die once I have Radio lying dead under my feet. Poor child...doesn't know how to follow her heart when the two men who she loves so dearly are so close to death."

I walked closer, my head cocked.

"Poor little wounded puppy."

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-08-2013, 02:48 PM

Damien pulls the trigger twice before making it to his feet and climbing inside his car. He locked the door and looked at Minx.

"I told you to back off. I fucking mean it Micah."

He yelled through the glass.

"Get the fuck away fanger, I will not hesitate to run your ass over."

He started the car.

"Once, long ago you were my friend. Now, you are something else. As I've said, I have no desire to be bitten and turned into a creature like you. The guilt of my past would eat away at me"

Damien placed his hands on the steering wheel looking at her.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-08-2013, 03:13 PM

I groaned and shook, standing and shaking my head. My eyes locked on the car, vanishing before landing on the hood, my hand punching through the glass and gripping his shirt.

"You think I wanted this? You think I wanted to be a monster?!"

I ripped him out of the car, throwing him against the wall and stalking towards him.

"I wouldn't have changed you. Left you for dead at your sisters doorstep. Come one Hun, your bullets will do nothing!"

I lunged and wrapped my hand around his throat and the other hand digging into his wounded shoulder.

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-08-2013, 03:51 PM

Damien hated to do what he was about to do, but he wasn't about to let so vampire psychopath bite him. Pulling the knife from his carrier at his right side he stabbed her in the gut, before raising his gun and pumping two bullets directly into her forehead and scrambling away and jumping into a cab, rushing to the hospital.

Ooc: Not happening. He's not your chew toy.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-08-2013, 05:39 PM

Micah!

I saw Nova with My love slung over his shoulder with blood dripping from her head. The only thing that's going through my head is "what did he do to her" I walked up to him and grabbed his free shoulder and turned him around.

What the Fuck did you do to her!?

I took her off of Nova's shoulder and put her on mine.

I'm not in the mood for arguing so you better fucking tell me what the fuck happened!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-08-2013, 07:49 PM

My eyes opened slightly, ignoring the pain in my head and enjoying the warmth and scent of the man carrying me. Silly man...would be his end.

My claws ripped into his back, forcing a scream from his throat. He dropped to his knees, sliding me from his shoulder. My black eyes rested on Radio, the blood in my veins boiling at the sight.

"Micah..."

A smirk painted across my lips as I raised my hand, claws covered in his blood. I was just about to bring it across his face when another hand grabbed mine.

"Nova!"

It came out in a shocked hiss, rage boiling through my veins. He looked down at me, his eyes flashing and his hand raised. Bastard would send me to another world if he had the chance.

I gripped his wrist, knowing he wasn't that stupid to try and send us both. He wouldn't risk losing Zak over it. Another snarl and my free hand found it's way to his stomach, claws ripping into the tender flesh and I threw him off.

Nova landed with a sick crack against the wall of the brick building, his head snapping at a weird angle.

"Micah!"

I looked over my shoulder at Radio, black eyes locking with his hazel ones. He stood and braced himself, ready for an attack. He didn't want to hurt me, didn't want to hurt his beloved.

Nova groaned and I went for him, my fangs tearing into his flesh. He screamed out, his hands in my hair as I did everything to keep him down.

"Try...harder..."

His hand tangled in my hair and he ripped me off, throwing me into another building. The streets were painted in blood from both myself and the two Aliens.

I could hear Nova limp over and I waited for my moment. He stood over me, his breath coming out in short gasps.

"You done?"

I shot up, my hand punching through his chest and gripping his heart. His eyes widened in shock and pain as he dropped to his knees, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.

"Micah! What the fuck?!"

Radio stood just a few feet away, his hand out as he watched Nova's last few moments....of this life. My hand gripped his heart, feeling it pulse in my hand rapidly.

"Play time is over."

Nova stared up at me, his eyes wide in pain and some fear. My free hand gently cupped his face, brushing some of his blood away from his lips before I gently pressed my lips against his.

"Enjoy hell."

I pulled my hand back just as my other hand ripped across his throat. Blood splashed across my face as Nova choked out his last breath and fell back with a thud.

(OOC: Nova said it was okay.)

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Minxs's post:
Mr. Radio (11-08-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-08-2013, 08:26 PM

Well...That just happened.

Well fuck...

I backed up slowly and then started to walk away angrily. I was happy that Nova is "dead" but what pissed me off was that fucking kiss! Everything going on right now is just not what I need. Maybe returning to my time and accept my fate would just be best for me. Micah is in no condition for anything and if she's going to be attacking and killing people I don't need to try and even help her. Not to mention that big ass scar on my back.

fuck...

Nova's death is great but my crazed wife is unbearable. If she can't learn self control then I'm going on my own again. Just me and my belt.

Dammit, Micah...

I'm just going to go home for now...

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-09-2013, 09:18 AM

"What's wrong Michael? Don't like what your son did to your wife?"

Michael stopped, "What?"

I stepped over Nova's body and down towards Michael, "You know why Micah can't remember her past? You must thank Zak, when he changed her and she locked herself up, the starved and insane demon that finally forced the body to leave was me. He let me hunt til I had my fill, then he broke me. Gave power back to the human who wanted love."

My hand pressed against his chest, pushing him into the wall, "Zak made her forget the past, forget all she did by locking me up in the back of her head. You must thank Isaiah, he led her back to me, allowing me to take over and lock the weak bitch up."

My claws nipped at his chest as he watched Nova's blood drip down my face as the rain started.

"What's to stop me from going after Damien again? What's to stop me from taking Alexandra?"

His eyes flashed and I laughed, "Maybe I should hurt her, after all, you love her. You know that kills your wife. Every day, it would eat at her, driving her nuts."

I saw the green of Spec flash through his eyes, "Am I pissing you off? How cute."

I turned and went to walk away when his hand gripped my wrist, pulling me back to him, his eyes mixing the Hazel and Green.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Minxs's post:
AlexandraCallaway (11-09-2013), ZakMisery (11-09-2013)