Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SARAH SAINT JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2013, 03:35 PM

Bizzitch I'm gon' wipe the fookin' floor with your filthy ass like you were one of those disposable sponge pads at the end of an interchangeable mop that I used to wipe up allllllll AND DR. X-TREMITY MEANS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL HIS MOTHAFUCKIN JIZZ UP IN THIS BITCH!

I'm gonna violate you in ways that would make a violation feel violated and that shit don't even make no damn sense! BUT I'M STILL GONNA DO THAT SHIT!

Hoe I'm gonna sell yo ass on the street, go run around the block, lose all the money I got fo' yo' ass, then come back AND STILL SEE YOU STANDING THERE WITH YOUR PRICE REDUCED TO 1 CENT BY THE SAME NIGGA I JUST SOLD YO ASS TO FOR 20 DOLLA!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THIS BOY WITH THE BIG OL' DICK IS GONNA DO?

WALK RIGHT PAST YO ASS AND KEEP HIS 1 CENT!

Because you simply and frankly and pussily CAN NOT EVEN BEGIN TO SUH-MEEEEEEELLLLLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAOOOOWWWWWWW................................WHAT THIS BOY'S BIG OL' DICK HAS GOT-A-BREWIN' FOR YOU THIS SATURDAY IN NORTH MOTHERFUCKIN KOREA!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2013, 05:35 PM

On this note, we would like to remind our female viewers that the proper terminology for that exclusively male sex organ:

PENIS
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes C Y R E N's post:
Crimson Cobra (02-13-2013)