Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A flame or a fire?
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-06-2013, 03:08 PM

Amongst the elephantine wood stood a demon in the abyss. A gory fog floated amidst the trees. A suppressed crackle could be heard upon the bushy hedges whilst the scent of dampened cherries loomed in the taste of mud and dirt. A cross stood in the centre of the evil sanctuary and around the cross were twigs, and branches covered in gasoline.

A shadow in the distance. The silhouette became clearer and clearer. There stood the psycho sensation. Steve Davids appeared from the black. He wore a grey gown, and a blackened hood. He looked up at the glistening stars and the dazzling moonlight that held his gaze for a moment. He took a deep breath of the beautiful vile air.

Strolling around the cross he stared at it deeply, looking into it. He began to talk aloud to himself quietly, as if to think aloud. Of course, he knew the cameras were there and he spoke partially to them as well as to himself. His words were quiet but they were not whispers and his voice was emotionless. He picked up a twig and cracked it in the palm of his hand whilst glaring into it viscously.

“Things can be broken easily. Destiny and fate are things that I have touched on lightly. I am sure every man who steps into the squared circle knows what they shall face when they look into the flames within my eyes. Yet every single one of them believes that they can defeat me. Some do. Some. Not many, but some. The point I make when I snap the twig of what was likely once a great oak tree is that everything falls. Everything breaks. All men lose and all men win. That is how it works after all. Every time a man falls, another man stands strong looking out upon his fans and his haters proudly.”

Steve stopped for a moment and took in another deep breath of air.

“I have made it clear multiple times that I am not a man of faith or hope. There is only one true god. The god of Death. Every time he asks you that question, is it your time? Must you fall today? You must thrive to say no or defeat shall shame you. He asks you over and over again during a wrestling match, a fight, a battle, a war. Can you carry on? Or is it your time to finally... fall?! No you tell him. No. Until your flame dies out and you can do battle no more that is what you must say.”

He looks down for a moment, and wipes away sweat from his forehead with the tips of his fingers.

“You see. This is something that I did not understand when Joe Tuesday pinned me a few weeks ago. I did not battle until the end. I allowed myself to be suffocated by the shadows and pinned b the obsidian. Is it your time? He whispered in my ear and I did not respond. Silence always means yes.”

He laughs briefly to himself then becomes immediately serious.

“Dribble I hear you call. What is this lunatic rambling about? Truth. Mystica, I do not believe you are a man that would allow himself to be silent to Death yet your partner... your partner? He shall let you down. You will try fighting to the end of your days but does JTC really strike you as a man who would fight until he cannot fight any more? Of course he doesn't.”

Steve pulls a match box out of his gown and he lights it. He holds it just few centre metres away from his eyes. The camera lens shows the flame burning in the reflection of Steve's eyes powerfully. He continues to stare at the flame as he speaks intensely.

“The people of XWF shall witness a reformed Steve Davids. A man who will fight until he can fight no more. A man who will accomplish greatness here in the grandest federation of them all. A man who shall not lose...”

He ponders for a second, looking out into the darkness before raising an eye brow and staring into the tiny flame once more.

“I am reborn and I have found those four words that have always meant the most to me... The words that allowed me to get to where I am... you know what I am talking about. All men must fall.”

He laughed then stopped. He slowly lowered the flame slightly, then blew it out.

“Every flame could be nothing. Much like every wrestler could be nothing.”

Then he raised another match and lit it.

“Yet every wrestler can also be larger than life, chaotic, grand.... Every flame can become a FIRE.”

Steve threw the match onto the twigs that slowly began to catch alight until a circle of fire surrounded the cross that eventually went up in flames as well. A flash of lightning crashed in the background and rain began to pour onto the fire an onto Steve who fell to the ground cackling.

“I...am a fire...

All men must fall.”
The shot faded.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(11-06-2013), Dr. Zero (11-06-2013)