Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A Big Comfy Couch ++RP 5++
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-06-2013, 09:50 AM

The waiting room within the office of Dr. Erin Winston is nicely decorated with a great many things honorin' the history and legacy of the south. A portrait of the first, and sadly, only President of the Confederate States of America, Jefferson Davis, hangs upon the wall.

I sit quietly as I wait my turn, hopin' that I can accurately paint the picture that I intend to portray. I fear that foolin' this shrink is my only way out of this mess. I can surely defend myself in court and might even win, but I can leave nothin' to chance. I must portray to the good doctor, that I am a crazed man hellbent on the cause for a white revolution.

My best hope is that I'm deemed unfit for trial. Though it would pose a problem if I was incarcerated and sent to some asylum for the criminally insane. For that, I would have to plan. I have some very wise friends that could help me out of that eventuality should the need arise.

I'm suddenly infused with an intense desire to cut down the man that just exited the doctor's office. He's a nigga in what looks to be his mid-30's. I must contain my anger and resentment toward these...

Fuck it!

I can not contain my urge any longer. I jump out of my chair, no longer calm, and I attack the nigga from behind. I grab anythin' within my reach to beat this nigga with. Security personnel rush in to stop the violence, but my strength and will to do what I'm doing is more than their feeble minds can comprehend. More than their average strength can contain.

I smash a vase over the niggas face and lift that scumbag back to his feet. I then slam his bloodied face into that hangin' portrait of Mr. Jefferson Davis.

+++++Wyatt Anderson Reynolds+++++

Look at him!

Look at him, nigga!

How does it feel!? To have your face so close to the President of the Confederacy!?

Tell me, nigga. Do you still feel like a free man? Or do you feel like you just got owned, like you were some piece of meat?

My rage begins to subside and only then are Dr. Winston's security team able to pry me from that unfortunate nigga. I breathe heavy breaths after my assault of that sum bitch when I notice a beautiful woman standin' in the doorway of Dr. Winston's office.

It takes me a moment to realize she's wavin' me inside the office. She is Dr. Winston. Two beautiful southern belles in two glorious days. Could things get any better?

I enter her office and take a seat on the long leather sofa, lie down and wait for the good doctor to speak.

+++++Dr. Erin Winston – The Psychiatrist+++++

Mr. Reynolds, I'd be shocked if I didn't hear that at some point within the next few hours, more charges are added to your already growing list.

I could not contain my rage, Doc. My sincere apologies to you and your staff for havin' to witness those actions. I promise you, it will not happen again. I take full responsibility for what I've done and before I leave here today, I will write you a check to cover any damages caused.

That's an honest gesture, Mr. Reynolds. I will try to convince the judge to go easy on you.

Well, I thank you kindly, Doc.

I try to help all of my patients the best I can, Mr. Reynolds. Though I detest what I've read about you, you are in fact, entitled to your day in court to speak your case.

Tell me... Wyatt... can I call you Wyatt?

Darlin', you can call me anythin' you like.

I recon, I caught her off guard with my obvious charm as a southern gentleman.

I trust what happened out there does not reflect on your opinion of me.

Tell me, Wyatt. What did happen out there?

It's hard to explain, Doc.

Hook.

Try. Try your best to answer. Look within yourself, Wyatt. What caused you to attack that innocent man?

Ain't no nigga innocent, ma'am.

I do however, understand what you're tryin' to do here so I shall try my best to explain to you why I did what I did.

Good. That's all I ask.

Have you ever been so enraged that you could not contain it and just had to do something to cause hurt or pain, whether emotional or physical, upon someone else?

Well, Wyatt, I think in our own way, we all have at some point. I'm sure though, it is not without regret.

Regret. Ha! That's a good one. I'll use that.

Oh, I do regret it, Doc. I just... I just couldn't help it. You saw him! He's a nigga abusin' the system like they all do! I know it. You know it. Hell, even he knows it. All I did was what any self respectin' white man would do. I took actions into my own hands and I put that nigga in his place!

I do regret my choice of actions though, Doc.

I should not have attacked that man.

Well, that's a start. Continue.

I should have killed that mother fucker!

Line.

I beg your pardon, Mr. Reynolds, but that is surely not what I was expecting you to say.

I believe, Doc, that all niggas deserve to be hanged until they are dead. God would have done it already, but he's been busy doing great things like persecutin' the Jews for centuries.

So, you believe that it is God's will that drives you to these outbursts?

I absolutely believe that, Doc.

You think God wants all African Americans and Jews to die?

There is no question in my mind, Doc. God dictates what does and does not happen to the people on His Earth. He made a mistake when he made the niggas, so he made them slaves while he concentrated on killin' off all the Jews.

Myself, and many people like me, have decided to give God a helpin' hand in his endeavors. He's so busy killin' Jews that we'll worry about riddin' this world of the blacks, one nigga at a time.

That certainly is a perverted view of God and His will, Wyatt.

What is your view of me, Doc?

Pardon?

We've been talkin' for a little while now. Our hour is nearly up, so I want to know what you think of me.

I apologize, Mr. Reynolds, but I can not discuss that with you.

I'll tell you what you think of me. You think I have some mental defect where I think everythin' I do is right and okay. That I'm doin' the work of God one nigga at a time because I enjoy it.

I'll have you know, Doc. That is not correct. I'm not a heartless man, every nigga I hurt, I do with great remorse. I do act out God's will, but like I said, it is not without remorse.

I'm a good man, Dr. Winston. A kind man with a gentle soul. In the end, it matters not what you think, but what God thinks when I enter the gates of heaven.

Let me ask you, Doc. Is there a Mr. Winston?

I fail to see that as relevant to what we're doing here.

I sit up on the sofa. My ice blue eyes starin' deep within the soul of Dr. Erin Winston.

Oh it's extremely relevant, Doc.

I can see into your soul. I can tell you that without any doubt whatsoever, that you are sexually attracted to me. I can tell you want me to slam you on your desk and penetrate you over and over again. Because, my good doctor, you find me to be a dangerous, yet charmin' man.

That danger you see when you look at me, is the most appealin' quality in your eyes.

Tell me, that's not true.

Well.... Um.... It looks like.... our time is up for this week, Mr. Reynolds. Make an appointment for next week on your way out.

I stand up and smile my nicest smile then head toward the door.

Doc, would it be too much trouble to schedule two hours next week? There's somethin' inside me that just needs let out.

That's highly unorthodox. Please, Wyatt... do schedule two hours if you feel you need to exert yourself that much on my sofa.

Sinker.

I do exactly that before headin' to the airport. Lethal Warfare is fast approachin' and I must go and show the world who and what I am.

My desires of the flesh must wait just a little longer.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wyatt Reynolds's post:
(11-07-2013)