Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Another Wyatt Commentary ++RP 4++
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-06-2013, 08:24 AM

Durin' my last commentary, I only spoke of one competitor. Peter Gilmour. While Mr. Gilmour is indeed a soft target in many ways, it has become apparent to me that some people felt ignored. They feel as if I slighted them. Namely, Mr. Kinwrathi.

Now, this man took a great deal of air time to discuss me and the things I said. I'm flattered and honored to have garnered such distinction from this man. By his own words, he has not been around these here parts in quite some time, and it touches my Southern heart greatly that he has noticed a man of my caliber even though I have yet to step inside the ring.

Mr. Kinwrathi spoke some unkind things about me, and that's okay. Not everyone can see the cause for what it truly is. Mr. Kinwrathi, as I said, spoke a great deal about me and I feel that the least I could do is respond to him in my own way.

Mr. Kinwrathi, you say that you are not impressed with me and the things I say. Your diatribe against me proves otherwise, my friend. For, if I truly did not impress you, would you not just completely ignore me? Would you not just hit the old fast forward button and skip everythin' I say? Not you. Not at all, sir. You stopped, and you listened. I do not pretend to know why, and I won't sit here and place myself on some pedestal and say that you listened to what I had to say, whether you agree or disagree with the content of my commentary, based upon my greatness.

As we all know, a great many people have walked through these doors over the year claimin' to be exactly that. Greatness. I shall allow my actions within the ring, and around it, to decide that for me. My life is in God's hands, Mr. Kinwrathi. If, one day, I am considered great, then I certainly have my God to thank.

Allow me this opportunity to clear up a misconception, that is of course, partially my own fault. It is not that I wish to be feared, Mr. Kinwrathi, though I am. Maybe not in the world of wrestlin' as of yet, but that day will come, my friend, that much I can certainly promise. It is more, that I will be feared, than I want to be feared. People fear what they don't understand, Mr. Kinwrathi, I'd suggest you should already know this.

You continue on to speak on my mention of Mr. Idenhaus in my “revealing documentary on my political beliefs.” It is true that I respect a man like Mr. Idenhaus a great deal. A man that has experienced my struggle. A man that I, with the utmost sincerity, truly believe will one day accomplish the goals he has set for himself.

What is not to respect about him, Mr. Kinwrathi? Is it because he thinks differently than you do? Or is it because he holds himself to a very high standard? Or better yet, is it because you fear people like him?

I'd presume, it is the latter, Mr. Kinwrathi. Every man, terrestrial or otherwise, has fears. Whether you choose to disclose them is another matter completely. I am not without fear. I fear spiders. I hate those little bastards. Eight legged little creepy sum bitches. Gaaaahhh!

It makes my skin crawl just thinkin' 'bout them. It's no wonder most of them are black, too. Just like the niggas, Mr. Kinwrathi, they need stomped into the dirt and squashed. Eradicated from this very planet. I don't presume to know where you come from, but I'd suggest you take the spiders with you when you go back.

I've said it before and it's garlin'ly obvious I must reiterate this point. I'm not your stereotypical southern good ole boy racist, Mr. Kinwrathi. For you to suggest that I am inbred due to my belief system, is not only incorrect, but it is a bold-faced lie perpetrated by you in order to mislead those that watch your work.

I'm well-read, well educated and very well bred, Mr. Kinwrathi. I graduated at the top of my class with a law degree from the University of Alabama. My father, God rest his soul, was a distinguished, and highly decorated veteran of the war in Vietnam, also a graduate of my alma mater. My father was born and raised in the great state of Alabama. My mother is Canadian. I am surely positive they were not even remotely related, son.

You say that no one is listenin' to me, yet here you are, dedicatin' your valuable air time to Wyatt Reynolds. Honestly, Mr. Kinwrathi, I'm touched. It warms my heart in ways I can not even begin to explain to know that someone as “inferior” as I am, has most definitely grabbed your attention.

Don't you just love hypocrisy?

This man goes on in an attempt to analyze my undyin' devotion to God and His will. I will choose not to argue over religion, Mr. Kinwrathi. It is not up for debate. Not now, not ever. Similar to how I could never convince you of His existence, you could never convince me otherwise. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, because as I stated, it is not open for debate.

I find a particular fondness over the way you poke fun at the way I speak. I'm a southern man, with southern pride and a southern drawl. I fail to see your juvenile attempt at humor in any of that.

Perhaps, Mr. Kinwrathi, even though you don't think like I think, and even though you don't wish to eradicate the niggas and the Jews, I'm thinkin' that maybe sometime down the line you and I could do business together. You really should try terrorism for hire, Mr. Kinwrathi. We'll blow some shit up and have more fun!

When you're havin' fun, does it matter that you're killin' “innocent” niggas or Jews? I'd think not.

I'd like to switch my focus here for a brief moment.

Peter Gilmour has taken it upon himself to address me. Well, presumably he's addressin' me when he says “Wyatt Earp.” Does this man realize that just because two people share the same given name, does not mean they are the same person, or even the same type of person?

Wyatt Earp was born in the Yankee state of Illinois that not only gave us Abraham Lincoln, the great annihilator, but also Barack Obama. Your current Nigga in Chief. A sad, sad state if you ask me.

In his view of things, because my given name is Wyatt, and I assume because I was born and bred in the south, that I must be the same as Wyatt Earp. Mr. Gilmour, Wyatt Earp was, much like yourself, a stupid yankee, who built his reputation on falsehoods.

Much in the way Wyatt Earp is painted as a legend, inaccurately, might I add, Peter Gilmour paints us a picture of his own false success story. He won the Tag Team titles by himself. That's great, Mr. Gilmour, you got me there. You won one big match the entire calendar year of 2013 on your own. You really set the record straight there, did you not?

While that may indeed be true, I would not consider a win over a lowly man named Rebel to be significant at all, son. Title or no title. It's like havin' a giant party for beatin' the likes of the Brooklyn Brawler. I do declare that, it's not such a big win after all, is it?

Your claim that you have more victories inside the ring than I do is the most unintelligent thing I have ever heard anyone say during the course of my entire life, and I've certainly heard more than my fair share of stupidity. Of course you have more wins than a guy that has never even had a wrestlin' match before. That's like me comin' out here and sayin', hey you know what, Peter Gilmour, you have so many more losses than I do.

While what he and I have said is technically correct, they are not valid points even in the slightest degree. A veteran like Peter Gilmour should surely have both more wins and more losses than a man just comin' on the scene, such as myself.

Mr. Gilmour goes on to say that I think I'm in the Ku Klux Klan.

More falsehoods spouted off by the witless wonder that is, Peter Gilmour. I never claimed to be a member of the KKK. While I respect what they tried to do in decades passed, they failed miserably. I am, in fact, a leader within the White Aryan Revolution. We are filled to the brim with former Klan members and Nazi sympathizers alike. We're much more powerful together than we ever were apart.

This isn't about me. This is about the great Peter Gilmour! The man that HELPED retain the Trio Titles by HIMSELF. If that isn't a farce, I don't know what is. I've been researchin' others, Mr. Gilmour. Your partners were very powerful men. Mr. Feder and the Unknown Soldier, no doubt carried your unworthy self to the promised land. Hell, its no secret that when they hit the highway, your career took a nose dive. How does it feel, Mr. Gilmour, to know that everything you say can and will be used against you?

While this is not a court of law, it is a court of public opinion.

I could stand here and talk all day about the lies and misrepresentations spewing from Mr. Gilmour's mouth, but not only do I not want to, nobody else wants to hear me rant on Mr. Gilmour all day either. I mean, I could go on autopilot and shut my brain down and still dissect Peter Gilmour.

He makes it too easy.

He claims he does not fear me. That's all well and good, but do the mentally challenged weaklin's of the world ever fear what they should? You keep your head up, Mr. Gilmour. You can't continue lickin' windows on the short bus with your head down.

I sincerely hope y'all are ready for the arrival of Wyatt Reynolds. I'm comin' to win it all whether y'all like it or not!

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Wyatt Reynolds's post:
(11-07-2013), LJ Havok (11-06-2013), Miranda Tigris (11-06-2013)