Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 05:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backstage Bar(Open)
Gunner B.Layfield Offline
Semper Fidelis

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-06-2013, 01:23 AM

Like my father and his best friend Ron Simmons before me. I had set up a around table and chairs. I had a cooler full of beer, whiskey and other stuff you could drown yourself in. I even had the door set from my dad's old APA days.

My manager, who just so happened to be Ron Simmons and I, as well as a few of XWF crew members, were sitting around the table, drinking, smoking and playing cards. We were playing poker and I had a four of a kind of aces. Not only did I know how to drink like my father, but I knew how to play poker just like him.

Gunner B.Layfield:"Alright guys, show your cards."

Ron showed his. He had a three of a kind of queens, not bad. The XWF ref showed his. Nothing. He tried to blush. I had almost fell for it, but he had a tell. When he was bluffing, he would tap his watch. The next one to show his cards was the backstage interviewer Steve Sayors. His hand was a pair of kings. I was last. I smirked and showed them my hand.

Ron Simmons:"Well I'll be dammed."

Steve Sayors:"Ah, what the hell? A four of a kind. Well fuck me sideways."

XWF Ref:"WHAT THE FUCK!!! I thought for sure you were bluffing. Well there goes my girlfriend's birthday gift."

I couldn't help but laugh as I pulled the large pile of chips with my arms. Suckers. I never cheated and hardly ever bluffed. Oh well. More beer money as my Dad and Ron would say. I stacked my chips and opened another beer. Ron lit up a cigar while the other two drank down their beers or whatever they had.

Singles Record
0-0-0
Tag Team Record
0-0-1
[Image: GBLSig_zps62fe741b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post