Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
You really want to push me (BR 4)
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-06-2013, 05:31 PM

Peter F'n Gilmour Said:Damien Callaway.. the brother of Alexandra Callaway. I heard what you said about me and I don't give a fuck what you say. I said what I had to say about your sister being a gigantic SLUT. But you just stood there and did nothing. Why? Because you fear me. You see Damien, your sister is going to get what she deserves from Duke and she will be his Queen. Personally, I could care less about this unlikely union but seeing Duke torture Ally makes me happy. You don't stand a chance against me or anyone in this match so stay far away from me because I'll throw you out of the arena! Try me!

Damien played back the clip over and over. He glared at Peter, his eyes cold as ice. Peter Gilmour had stepped over a boundary that he never should have. You could call him names all day long, but when you insulted a family member or someone he cared about, it was all over for you, suffering would be your only friend. Gilmour had no idea about Alexandra, he didn't really know who she was on the inside. The caring and compassionate person she was. Damien knew why Gilmour couldn't resist talking shit about Alexandra, it was as plain as the nose on your face. He was jealous, but jealous of what? Damien turned to the camera man, as he paused the video the last time. Damien looked into the camera and began to speak.

"You've said somethings that really aren't acceptable of a man to say. So when you say I need to stay my ass away from the arena, I say bring it. I'm not afraid of you or any other man. I'm on fire right now. I have so much pent up aggression and anger that I don't care who steps into that ring tonight, no matter who it is, I will put them over the top rope and watch as they slam to the floor."

Damien shakes his head, twirling his gun around his finger. He taps the side of the gun on his head and then picks up the shot glass in front of him and downs the shot, before doing twirling his gun again.

"You say that I pose no threat to you. How can you say that if you don't know me? You don't know a thing about me. You only know what I let you people know. Unlike everyone else. I have something driving me to destroy people. To destroy you, Peter Gilmour. I'm going to say this, right here and right now, push me and you will find out just what kind of a man you've come across. I'm not afraid to mess you up so badly, that your body is destroyed and you are unable to compete further. We all know why you mouth off to my sister the way you do. You are jealous that you can't have her. That you've repeatedly offered yourself to her, and she turned you down. You can't stand rejection and you can't stand to lose. You've been rejected, you've lost, and you'll do it again, over and over."

Damien takes a moment to pause, looking around, before speaking again. He places the gun on the table and runs his fingers through his hair.

"You say that you are a demon. You claim you have powers. That you have the ability to cross the river styx and return to the land of the living. Well well, it seems we have a man that believes he is a God. Did you know I've come across many a man who believed the same thing? Look at Matt Ward. Ask him, ask him what it's like to be in the ring with me. He can tell you about the pain and suffering that I bring down upon anyone I step into that ring with. So don't try me. As for Duke making Ally his Queen, that will never happen. She's got people out here, fighting for her. People who are more than willing to lose everything for her. But more importantly, she has love. And that, Peter Gilmour is stronger than anything."

Damien pours himself another shot and downs it, while looking into the camera. He lifts it up and speaks. His gaze staying cold, uncaring, but full of fire. That fire he needed to win the match.

"As for the rest of you, you are simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Stay out of my way and I assure you all, Peter will unable to continue this match. I don't have problems with any of you, don't make me have a reason to do harm to you. I'm simply there to make sure that Peter doesn't make it through the night. Once I have him out, I'll put myself out if it means that the job is done. My only target is him. Is that good enough for you all? Good. Here's to you all."

He downs another shot and walks out of the room, leaving the camera man alone.

[Image: 2gxp73n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post