Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Personally, you just made it personal (But as if a bunch of others didn't already...)
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-05-2013, 11:13 PM

Kimmy is seated in the women's locker room with her camera positioned in front of her. Considering everything that's on her mind right now, she's feeling more aggressive and ready to speak up about things. And right now, she has two particular people to address. One of which has especially gotten on her nerves.

Kimmy: Tony Santos... You were Superstar of the Month. I know. Nice Barbie comparison too, but right now, I don't feel my 'innocent' self. Too bad for you. Yes, I did hitchhike my way through those first two rounds, mostly with NAZI, but not this time. This time, you and ESP have to worry. Casey Jones is my partner. Good competitor, and all. Don't expect him to spend much time in the ring, though. I'll be in there teaching you a lesson. Something I hear a lot when I speak up like this is "big words from a little girl"... I may be small, but powerful stuff comes in small packages. I was nervous for the first two rounds, but not this time. I've been bumping into fans all week who think I should be more worried for this round than any of the others. That's just not true. I know better than anyone what ESP did to me in her arrival here. But it was unexpected. I can't wait to get into the ring with her for a more or less fair match. Because she's a great competitor. So are you, Santos... But my style takes people off their feet. Look at round one. I threw Hunter Payne all around the ring and he barely managed to knock me down. The mention of Hunter brings me to two other points that involve you, Tony. You seemed to enjoy mocking me about Hunter Payne. If you think anything at all sexual happened between him and I, you're mistaken. We're friends... Maybe I do kind of like him. And if I do, that's none of your bees wax! You're just a drunkard with opinions that you can't back up with serious facts! Speaking of that, I'm sure Hunter could kick your ass. He actually asked me to join his S.E.X group, but I have too much on my mind and the name does put me off a little bit. Still, you drink and it messes up your judgement. I'm sure you were drunk when you addressed me like that, and that's the problem for you. You really riled me up more than you could know. That's what you wanted, but it was a real big mistake.

Kimmy gets up and walks away from the camera's view. A few seconds later, the jingling of keys can be heard and Kimmy comes back into view with a wooden box and a set of keys.

Kimmy: In here I keep family heirlooms, my favorite fan letters, my diary and a few other things.

She unlocks the box and pulls out a pink and white striped zippo lighter.

Kimmy: This is one of those things. Something I've kept for a while that people wouldn't expect me to have. Do I use it to smoke? No... And I don't do arson stuff, either. See, there is a dark side of me I just don't tell you about.

She pulls out a picture of Egyptian Snow Pharaoh, and lights the bottom of it on fire with a smile.

Kimmy: Burn...

The picture quickly goes up in flames and turns to ashes.

Kimmy: I got a guy to disable the fire alarm thingies and sprinklers in here so I don't end up setting them off... But, yeah. ESP will burn. Not literally, because I'm not really evil. But I did come from a very extreme backyard company, so I am used to using weapons. I know I can't use weapons in LL, but it still transfers to... Other... Extreme... Stuff.

She pulls out a photo of Santos, and doesn't burn it just yet.

Kimmy: I don't like it when people make something that isn't personal into a personal issue. FYI, Tony, I didn't leave you until near the end because you were any less important. I listed people who came to mind. You didn't come to mind mid-rant. Get over it. And since that mirror stuff is getting out into the open around here, yes, she has been telling me what to do. But why not? Whose opinion should I listen to? When it comes to a choice between what a superstar I've never even met in person says about me and what my reflection who is at least trying to help me out says... I will always take the second choice. If you want to mock me about things that don't concern you, you're putting yourself in the spotlight for what I've been told I should do. And that's to make an example of someone. If you want to be the example... Go right ahead.

The photo bursts into flames and begins to burn. Burning paper falls onto Kimmy's lap and her clothes catch on fire. She screams and knocks the camera over as she struggles to put the flames out. After doing so, she picks the camera up.

Kimmy: Ummm... Yeah. That was embarrassing. I won't do that again... But still... HEED MY WARNING... OR... I'll... KICK you!... I can break things too, Tony!

Kimmy throws the camera on the ground and runs off.

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kimmy-K's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (11-06-2013), Hunter Payne (11-06-2013)