Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 08:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instincts (Micah)
Isaiah Radio

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-05-2013, 09:37 PM

I have had a large amount of emotions running through me in the two days I've been here. Why I was bleeding so much yesterday was beyond me. It seems as though my new "mother" and I aren't going to get along so well so I might as well tell her some things that I have to let out so there hopefully won't be any tension between us.

I don't know my dad that much but he's a good guy and he has his reasons for things but not everything he does is good. He is my dad and I love him and we will stand next to each other no matter what and there are some things about Micah that tend to set me off. So Michaels out on his walk and Micah is upstairs and I'm going to go confront her!

I walked up the stairs and before I barged in I took a deep breath and fixed my collar. I flung the door open and there Micah was sitting on her and Michaels bed with the twins.

"Isaiah"

Mackenzie, Madyson, please get out. I have to talk to Micah.

They both just looked at each other and ran down the stairs. I was sure that they were keeping an eye on me just to make sure I won't make any moves.

Micah, I would prefer this to stay calm and not get out of hand so please keep your claws away and don't tackle me onto the wall or anything.
Edit
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-06-2013, 05:56 AM

"We are two different breeds, bred to be enemies. I am sorry for tryin to attack when you first got here. Had there been some warning, it would have been avoided."

I stood and walked over to my stepson, placing one hand on his chest and the other on his cheek, "What is wrong, Isaiah? I do not like my family in pain."

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Isaiah Radio

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2013, 08:32 AM

I looked at Micah and began to grind my tteth because honestly, I couldn't help it.

ok, Micah... As you know I am a Lycan and I do have all the abilities that come with it. I can smell people and past sins they have done will appear in my head. The things you have done or not exactly forgivable, Micah. I know what happened with your ex husband, I know you still hang around nova even after Mike has told you he doesn't want you around him, that one may not be a sin but its defying your love, and finally...This one appears to be more recent. Damien Callaway.

I glared at her as she continued to listen. I knew she knew what I was talking about.

He was here what? A week ago or maybe a day or two before we arrived. I met him and got his scent and then I sniffed around a bit and guess who's scent I found on that hoodie over there on your dresser. I then used my ability on the hoodie and what I saw was surprising. A married woman, flirting with her best friends brother! I won't tell Michael because I care but sooner or later he's going to find out about at least one of the things I named off. That's up to you to tell him though.

This might get violent.
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-06-2013, 08:59 AM

"My ex husband and my son were killed in a car accident two months before my brother changed me. Nova is part vampire because I changed him...made him my childe in the eyes of the Vampire world. My brother is my hunting partner and he is Nova's lover. Never will I stop from hunting with my brother, who carries Nova's scent wherever he goes. Now...for Damien, the hoodie I have is from Alexandra, his sister and the Godmother of my children. His scent would be on there since it was once his."

My eyes changed black and the sound of chains dragging across the floor filled the room.

"Yes, I flirted with him but that is also how I hunt. Lure the victims in with the promise of sex and then rip their throats out. Once, I had feelings for the man...then life happened. Judge me all you wish, Isaiah but know this..."

I stepped back, watching the chains shoot from the floor and wrap around the wolf, my eyes black with rage and betrayl.

"I am more than a vampire...the daughter of Hades and Artemis. A Demi damned to live forever as a demon. Things your father's demon has seen firsthand and he couldn't break the binds. Your father is far from innocent. He flirted with Alexandra, told me he would have her bear his children. Acted as if the twins were a mistake. Yet, I've stood by his side, ignoring the heartache that comes with knowing he loves her."

Isaiah struggled against the chains, his eyes turning gold.

"Be wise, Isaiah. For if you forgive him for his digressions, then why judge me for mine? Must I live by another code than that of a man? Must I turn my back on my family because he doesn't like them? Tell me, my son, what do you know of my ex husband and fallen son that you must judge me so heavily upon?"

I waited for his answer, watching his struggle against the chains the bound him to the Underworld.

Hate Post Like Post
Isaiah Radio

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2013, 04:14 PM

The chains were really bringing out my anger but I haven't gone full wolf for about 6 years. The vision I had of Micah's past relationship was vague but I could still make it out in a way.

Listen, All I saw of that past was you lying and cheating. You cheated on your ex and lied about rape. That is all I see. I didn't want this to get violent, Micah. What I'm seeing here is that just because the spectral god took over Michaels body and tried to get with Alexandra you think its alright to attempt to cheat on Michael Radio? Your loyal husband who had no control what so ever? I'm not an idiot, Micah. You have no excuse for doing what you did. Also, you don't need to chain me up and get upset. I won't tell Michael anything but doing this isn't helping you make me like you any more.

I'm willing to give Micah more chances but I'm going to keep my eyes on her. I do have to be on the safe side because Micah seems to resort violence rather than peacefully. I don't trust her and its going to take a lot for her to have her on my good side. She may be able to get my golden eyes out but she will not get me into wolf mode. Not even half wolf mode.
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-07-2013, 11:42 AM

"Get out."

"What?"

"Get. Out."

I shook, my hands balled into fists as the chains vanished, my hair falling over my eyes. Isaiah stood, not moving otherwise.

"You know nothing. You are nothing but a flee ridden stray. Get out before I decide to make you dinner."

"You wouldn't dare."

The sound of wolves howling in the distance made Isaiah snap his head to the open window, his eyes wide as the sound came closer.

"What-"

Isaiah dropped to his knees, holding his head.

"You know nothing of my life. Nothing about the mistakes he and I have made. If you wish to continue living here, you follow my rules, you respect the boundaries and never pry into my past. Your father and I are not married yet, Isaiah. I'm not about to sit here and allow you to pass judgement so quickly."

He looked up at me, his golden eyes flashing in pain and anger.

Hate Post Like Post
Isaiah Radio

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-07-2013, 09:59 PM

Micah, just please calm down. I'm not here to berate you, I'm here to help you. The truth hurts I understand that. You don't need to get so fucking defensive. I asked you to please react peacefully and you couldn't even handle a simple request. If you want to get fucking violent we can get fucking violent even if it may end in me being hurt. I never back down from a fight!

Right after that sentence I heard someone come running up the stairs.
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-07-2013, 11:28 PM

There was something wrong...Nova felt it, I felt it...and I knew there would be blood.

"Uncle!"

"Where's your mother?"

"Upstairs with brother."

My eyes snapped to Nova, "Take them outside."

He nodded and gently ushered the two little vampires outside. I barely managed to get the door open when I saw her hand raise, claws out.

"Enough!"

My hand shot out and Micah flew back against the wall, landing in a pile of rubble. Eyes snapped to Isaiah and I snarled, keeping myself between the wolf and the demon.

"I do hope your just that fucking stupid or you get off on the idea of taunting a mentally unstable and deranged vampire."

Another snarl met mine and I heard the pile of rubble move as Micah stood, no trace of human in her aura or eyes. I turned just in time to catch her spear in my side. Her fangs ripped into my stomach and I tangled my hand in her hair, ripping her off and throwing her into the wall again.

"Answer me, Isaiah! What did you do?!"

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Isaiah Radio

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2013, 09:30 AM

There were some things I needed to get off my shoulders and they may have pissed her off quite a bit.

"What the Fuck did you say, Isaiah!?"

I brought up her past...

I understand that bringing up her past may have been wrong but I wasn't going to just let something like that just go past me. She knew she couldn't hide anymore and now its time that she comes clean. But there is a possibility that she wont say a damn word and continue to tear things up...Michaels going to be pissed at both of us.
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-08-2013, 10:08 AM

"Your a fool! Did you ever stop to think that maybe she can't remember?! That maybe there's some PTSD there?! You wolves are all the same. Fuck everyone else, we get all cute and furry so we must always be right!"

My back was turned to my sister when a crash threw the window made me turn, seeing a large chunk of the broken wall threw the window. Deep growls filled the room and she stalked towards us. Her neck popped back into place and part of me knew she was gone. This wasn't my sister, this wasn't the woman who would die for her family.

Blood drifted through the window, making her snap her head towards it. My eyes widened as the scent registered in my memory.

"Damien."

Another growl and Micah was gone, tearing through the window and tracking his scent.

"Call your father. You've got a lot of explaining to do..."

My eyes turned back to the wolf, making his step back. Red and black reflected in his golden ones as I stepped closer, shoving past and taking the kids from Nova.

"Track her before she kills Damien and Alexandra."

"She would never-"

"Yes, she would. She'll hunt and kill everyone who scent is intoxicating to her. She caught Damien's scent...I just hope he's ready to handle her."

Nova nodded and took off, tracking her faint scent.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-08-2013, 10:16 AM

I ran up the stairs and I was extremely fucking angry!

What the Fuck!!!! I leave for two hours and I come back and everything has gone to hell!!! Now someone please fucking tell me what in the fucking hell happened! Now!

I was furious! My room was ruined! Micah apparently ran off somewhere, Isaiah almost went Wolf, and Nova was in my fucking house!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-08-2013, 10:37 AM

"Your son decided to pass judgement on an unstable vampire."

Michael looked at me just as Nova left to track Micah.

"What?"

"My sister, a mentally unstable, homicidal vampire was tormented by a flee ridden, mutt to the point that the demon is now in control and she's going on a murder spree. Micah's gone, Michael. It's just that damn demon until I break her like I did when I sired her. Tame your mutt before I break him too."

A snarl from Isaiah matched my growl as I locked with Michael. Daring him to try and attack. Command rouge or not. Nothing would stop me.

Hate Post Like Post