Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Criminal - Pt 2
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-05-2013, 08:43 PM

[Image: 2ykanh4.png]

~"The Criminal Pt. 2" begins shortly prior to "The Criminal Pt. 1.1" and is therefore set before the previous Warfare. That's confusing.~

Amy stood in the kitchen and shook her head at Kimmy.

Amy: I don't get it, Kim. You've barely spoken to me in the past few days. Something is definately wrong, and you need to talk to me about it. You can trust me, I'm your loving sister, and I would never do or say anything to put you in harm's way. You need to talk to me.

Kimmy glanced at the wall, silent, and Amy sighed.

Amy: Alright. I really don't know what to think. You need some kind of... Professional... Help. I think I should talk to a--.

Kimmy: I do not!

Kimmy folded her arms and scrunched up her face, annoyed with her big sister, who just filled a glass with water and took a few sips before giving her response.

Amy: You haven't been acting like yourself lately. If it's anything to do with that mirror stuff you told me about, I really think you should see a professional of some kind.

Kimmy: It's not that. I'm just... Nervous about Lethal Lottery.

Kimmy felt bad, lying to her sister. But one single lie couldn't be worse than ending up locked up for being crazy. As far as Kimmy was concerned, there was nothing wrong with her. One could easily call this denial, but Kimmy truly believed nothing was wrong.

Kimmy: Can you just leave me alone, Amy? I... Don't feel well.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Amy gave Kimmy a quick hug.

Amy: Take a seat on the couch. I'll see who that is, and then I'll mix up some lemon and honey for you. It does sound like you have a cold coming on.

Kimmy nodded and sat down as Amy walked out of the room. Kimmy could only hear mumbling, but whoever this was sounded important. Official, even. Someone from the XWF? No, they'd just call Kimmy's phone, right? Kimmy pondered until Amy walked into the room, holding back tears in the hope Kimmy wouldn't notice, but she did.

Amy: Kimmy, sis... There's a couple of police officers at the door. They... Just wants to talk to you.

Kimmy froze in place. This did not sound good at all. Her mind raced at what she might have done wrong. She did hurt Steve Sayors, but it wasn't her fault, and it happens to him all the time. Kimmy couldn't hold back her tears as she feared the worst. The tears ran down her face and her lips trembled. Her knuckles were white, as she had subconsciously been squeezing down on the arm of the couch as hard as she could. Amy sat down next to her and embraced her in a hug, as the two police officers walked into the room.

Police Officer: Kimmy? I'm Officer Harris, this is Officer Norton.

Kimmy couldn't speak. The officers sat down in two chairs opposite the couch.

Officer Harris: We just want to talk to you about a death in the area that is believed to have been intentional.

Amy: Why her, specifically? I live here, she's just staying with me.

Officer Harris: Well, this isn't exactly just... Routine, as I told you. No real need to panic, but we have reason to believe that Kimmy here may have been involved.

Amy: If you think Kimmy could ever do anything like that, I assure you--.

Officer Norton: We understand that you don't think Kimmy could've done it, but we hear the same things in cases where the person in question is actually guilty of the crime.

Officer Harris: Right, and we just need to get things straight and examine the situation in full. So, I'll start with the usual suspect questions, here. Where were you when the assumed murder occured. That was, Saturday the 26th at approximately 8.30pm.

Amy: Well, she wa--

Officer Norton: We need to hear this from Kimmy.

Kimmy gulped and mustered up the courage to say something.

Kimmy: I--... I was... Right here.

Officer Harris: In this house? Was your sister here with you?

Kimmy: Ummm... I think she was... Out... She was getting take-out.

Officer Harris: At 8.30pm? That sounds a bit late for food.

Amy: We often eat late. It's a family trait, we don't feel very hungry until later in the day.

Officer Harris: Right, and how long were you out of the house, Amy?

Amy: Uhh, well... I guess about twenty-five minutes.

Officer Harris looked over to Officer Norton, bobbing his head side to side, as if weighing something up.

Officer Harris: That doesn't really sound long enough for Kimmy to kidnap and kill someone.

Officer Norton: That's if Amy's telling the truth.

Amy looked a little offended, but neither officer seemed to be bothered by it.

Officer Harris: Our interest in Kimmy as a suspect began because an anonymous source told us that she's been acting strangely as of late and has been staying with you, lately. Only a few houses over from the scene of the crime.

Amy: You mean, it happened on this street?

Officer Harris: Yes. In the house that was up for sale lately, down in the basement. Didn't notice the tape around the crime scene, huh?

A hint of sarcasm came across in the question.

Amy: No, actually. I didn't notice. I rarely go in that direction.

Officer Norton: So you do know the house we're talking about?

Amy: I think so. Shouldn't you be asking Kimmy the questions, Officers?

Officer Harris: Well, we need the full story. Any information we can get from you is equally useful.

Kimmy: I don't think I've been acting strangely...

Officer Harris: We contacted your employers. The X-treme Wrestling Federation, was it? According to staff there, you've been acting paranoid and less like yourself lately. For example, you've started a lot of arguments and issues within the company, and assaulted the company's official interviewer. Luckily for you, neither the company or the interviewer are going to press charges over the attack, but it does show you have a violent streak.

Kimmy: No, I don't. I feel awful for that. I don't know what I was thinking.

Officer Harris: Does it have anything to do with this mirror business?

Kimmy: Huh?

Officer Harris: Well, from what we've heard, you've been talking to someone in your locker room mirror... Is this true? If my notes are correct, it's your evil reflection that tells you to take over XWF. That raises alarm bells, to me.

Kimmy: Oh, that... It really isn't like that.

Officer Harris: One source even told us that what you refered to as over-the-top trash talk was the doing of this crazy reflection who had taken control of your body. Is this correct?

Kimmy: No--.... Well, yeah.

Officer Norton: Sounds like some kind of personality disorder to me. A personality that wouldn't hesitate to kill, given reason.

Kimmy: No way! She would never do that... And she's not some kind of personality. I just talk to her. She's different to normal people. She wants to help me.

Officer Harris: I... Can't exactly say what's happening. You need to talk to someone with a little experience in that field, unlike me... But, it really does sound like that's a big issue that you need to sort out, whether you or... Her... Have anything to do with this or not. That definitely isn't normal.

Kimmy: Do you think... I'm crazy?

Officer Harris: I wouldn't put it like that.

Kimmy: If you must know, this all started after... After I was attacked by Egyptian Snow Pharoah.

Officer Harris: Alright. Well, telling me that isn't going to help much. We'll help you get scheduled in for some professional help some time soon. Just go along with it. If something's wrong, something's wrong. If not... Then, we'll see where that goes, too. If you're fine, you have nothing to worry about. We just need you assessed before we can continue to try to rule you out as a suspect. I'm not supposed to say stuff like this... But, I like you, Kimmy. I hope you're not involved, and that everything's fine for you.

Kimmy: Thanks.

Officer Norton rolls his eyes and laughs.

Officer Harris: ...What?

Officer Norton: Nothing, nothing... You're just too soft to be a cop.

Officer Harris: I am not soft, I'm just friendly.

Officer Norton: Whatever you say, Harris.

Officer Harris: With that, I guess we'd better be going.

Amy: Alright, have a good day.

Officer Harris: Thankyou, you too.

The officers stand up and begin to exit the house.

Officer Harris: Bye, Kimmy.

Kimmy: ...Bye.

They shut the door behind them, and can be heard talking as they leave. Officer Norton's laugh is heard.

Officer Harris: ...WHAT?

Officer Norton: Nothing, don't get so defensive, big guy.

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Edit Hate Post Like Post