Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
For those who aren't me, I'm sorry. (RP 2)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

11-05-2013, 08:20 PM

Looking over the city of San Diego on a fairly foggy evening, Lang is enjoying himself to a beverage of some sort and is sitting alongside a patio doing nothing but relaxing and seemingly enjoying himself.

It's midnight, I'm in a robe and yet I've invited you to my home. Why have I invited you to my home?

Lang hasn't made eye contact with the camera, instead he appears to still be peering off into the night sky.

It's been realized through my existence that second chances often don't arise, so why now? Why do those who are either entirely new to this scene or those who already LOST deserve to get another shot to get back into it? This is damn insulting not only to myself and my partner Tri Bute, but it's even negatively moved towards our opponents and also the four other teams taking place in the later stages of the lethal lottery.

So with that being said, what I'm talking about here is this BATTLE ROYALE. One that allows anyone who's lost their match throughout this tournament and anyone between the beginning that's new to this company gets a shot to have themselves put into the tournament in some capacity. Why not myself and the 11 other men that are participating in this battle royale?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... I don't need second chances.

I'm going to prove that all it takes is one run, one journey full of matches is all it takes to eventually reach the finale and take home the gold.

But that still doesn't answer the question, why are you here with me at this very moment?

Lang is still observing the sky, eventually the camera pans out to the darkness which has been brightened by the appearance of the moon, we go back to Lang who's now staring at us for the first time.

I'm bored, so why not talk about this battle royale? Why not talk about those who are fortunate enough to be given this second chance? Why not talk about how I'm better than each of these individuals.

Let's go over EACH and EVERY individual who's thus far stated their interest in taking part in this battle royale. Bare with me folks, there's something that needs to be said for each wrestler. So without further ado, let's begin.

Lang stands up and slides the door open to re enter into his condominium, which the camera man soon follows and Lang signals for the man to take a seat, which he does as does Lang several seconds later.

This first individual bares a name that gets under my skin, this one bares a name that makes me want to rip off my own skin and even questions why I've gone into this business and form of art.

Damien CALLAWAY.

I was hoping for something completely different compared to your sibling, however I was greatly disappointed when I eventually found out the two of you are quite similar. I don't need a male version of her roaming amongst us, one of her is enough. As for anything you've done, well I can't really comment on that due to the fact that you've done absolutely nothing and that this battle royale will be your first action here within the XWF. I'm not going to beat the bush here, it's obvious that your sister has SOME talent in that ring and if you share any resemblance in terms of your ring work then you MAY in fact be one of the top contenders heading into this battle royale.

HOWEVER... and this goes for you AND Alexandra, I want the both of you to pay good fucking attention to what I'm about to speak. During my tenure here so far within the XWF, it's apparent that there are many different ways to further yourself. Whether it be the very infamous art of trash talk, or whether it be telling your PERSONAL story. I have a message from myself and 90% of the locker room and it reads...

No one could give one FUCK about what's happened to the both of you outside of that ring. You butcher day after day after day with the same stitch, the same FUCKING story about your lives when in reality we're in industry of professional wrestling. You know, where you actually wrestle. You both talk way too god damn much and to make it worse what you speak is garbage all in it's own. You can do yourselves a favour and take a minute to focus on the actual WRESTLING part of the business.

You see... the Callaway name just doesn't exactly MESH with me. So without further a do, before I go crazy I still have many who I need to go over. Let's talk about someone who I also have a lot to say about, none other than
B...B...D.

You see my friend, there's someone you remind me of. Someone that was there with me in the very beginning, someone who I'd thought me and him would go very far in this place, I was right about myself however he's lived his 15 minutes of fame and since departed. His name is Troy Turner.

Myself and Troy, alongside a former friend of mine in LJ Havok had inspired to create the EXTREME REVOLUTION, one that would create just that within the XWF. Personally, if you had asked anyone at the time they'd have to admit we were getting shit done, whether it be the end of Madness after a title defence by the King John Madison, or if we were just pissed off with something we'd make it the way that we were content with.

So how does yourself remind me of Troy? More than anything, it's the apparent fact that you have A LOT of money... just like him. Oh by the way, the Turner stood for TED Turner... you know that guy who owns the really successful network and what not. But that's another story for another time, the focus is on you isn't it? You need to prove it to me and the rest of this roster that you're going to be here for a long time. As of now I have suspicions that you're going to be yet again another Troy, so prove me wrong BBD and go out there and kick ass like I know Troy would.

Cam gives out a very long and enunciated yawn, as the camera man looks around the very spacious and luxurious layout of Lang's pad.

Next is someone who I've actually crossed paths yet, we were both in the hunt for the X-treme championship and he was the one who eventually came out on top. However, I need to let him know although he has ousted me once he holds the record or is at least tied with Gilmour for the most embarrassing title reign. Not only that, he holds the record for most embarrassing defeat when he lost to someone who's named Kimmy K.

Of course I'm talking about you
Smoke man buddy.

You've really slid haven't you? At one point you technically hold the X-treme championship, the next point you're in this battle royale trying to literally CLAW your way back into this. I've proven not only in the tournament but that between the two of us, I'm the superior. If you think otherwise, I'd be happy to meet with you in a ring and to make it in your favour, why not have it under your stipulation and your time.

After Smoke Man, we have someone who's name really describes what he'll be weeks time after he too fades into nothing more then a thin cloud.

Jok3rr!

Indeed, you sir from the first impression BELONG in this place. You're going to make yourself right at home with the mentally deranged and transsexual enjoying idiots that like to call the XWF their home. However... you seem hungry, and I like that. If there's one thing that I need to instill to any new people that finds their way to the XWF, my one key of advice would be that first impressions are VERY important.

So with those names out of the way, why not include the biggest JOKES of all at one time. You can call it nailing two birds with one stone. PAYBACK and Swagger, if memory serves me correct you two simply DON'T BELONG. I may hate nearly each and every person here with a passion, but as unfortunate as it sounds I've somehow joined with these people into somewhat of a FAMILY. The two of you don't belong, and I will personally send the two of you on the way out.

Lang stands up and signals for the camera man that it's time to leave...

Cam, you're still missing a few people.

No, no you don't understand... you can leave, the camera stays here.

A few second pause is seen until the camera is placed onto something and we hear the footsteps followed by the opening and closing of a door. Smart camera man, Lang nearly killed the last one he was with. Ironically, the camera is placed in the perfect position of where Lang was sitting, as Lang looks into it and is prepared to deliver his final words.

There's a few more people who I really haven't touched on yet, and trust me I want to get through with one more person but we can forget about one's who don't matter. Oh, by the way NAZI you may need to worry more about other issues besides myself. It's called gimmick infringement, have a look around and I'm sure you'll eventually stumble upon something.

COUGH Wyatt COUGH.

However, finally... we're at this point. The one man that we all absolutely dispise with a passion, he's the one we LOVE to HATE.

Peter Gilmour.

Pete, we need to address a few things at hand. It was not me that took you in to the Extreme Revolution, however that of LJ Havok. I had my very deepest regrets about letting you in, if the reputation wasn't tainted enough you have that word written all over you. Especially with the time being around when I was able to pin you 1... 2... 3. But, for the good of the group and as it's OFFICIAL leader I decided to allow you in and I had very LITTLE faith that you'd actually take a turn for the better, and I was right to have such little faith because here you are getting some sort of gastric by pass surgery, or any other weight loss removal pills and or just plain magic. You lack any sort of common sense and you simply have the intelligence of someone who lives their life inside of a cage.

You're a pathetic excuse of a human, you're a waste of oxygen, a waste of CELLS as a matter of fact. You and the rest of the people that are participating in this battle royale can learn a thing or two from myself, you can tune into the main event and watch myself and Tri Bute prove all those wrong and move one step forward to my final destination.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-05-2013)