Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 07:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Flame.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-05-2013, 07:17 AM

Flames crackled behind the silhouette of the psycho sensation. Sweat dripped down his naked back and the burning scars stood out in the dampened camera lens' view. He faced away from the camera, gazing into the large fire behind him. His face was reddened by the heat, behind him and just in front of the camera there is a small candle that flickered gracefully in the peaceful breeze. Other than the flames there was nothingness. A pit of black waiting to swallow up the world. Steve sat on a wooden chair, facing the other way still, a laugh could be heard in the background – evil. Chaos and torture struck Steve's fierce face. He was sat just in his wrestling attire, sweat dripping down his face and body whilst he continued to laugh...

Steve tilted his face right, then left. Nothing could be heard other than the crackling flames. The fire in the distance was suddenly extinguished by nothing. Steve turned and stared at the camera, smirking with his eyes and frowning with his mouth. He hissed as he spoke. At points his voice would screech in rage and bellow in anger. In parts he was whimpering, whispering quietly to the camera. It was as if the world stood still to listen to what Steve had to say.

“I need help... Silence is a punishment and loudness is a cruelty. Help and pity must come my way or I shall be a monster forever more. My instinct is something that must be changed. The evil that runs through these veins must come to a halt... I'm calling for my partner. Dr. Zero. You are a scientist, a genius. Evil, just like me. I need your help or I will be like this forever. Sat, staring into the flames of torturous justice. The ominous winds continue to blow past me, yet I do not feel any colder than usual. I am forever cold. Solve my problems. Help me if you can. Help the man who has been described as 'unhelpable'. Little by little the evil is eating away at me once more. I will become a demon again. The pain, the suffering I caused others and myself at this time is something that I cannot go through again. I need help. I NEED HELP!”

Steve fell backwards off of his chair on purpose, laughing demoniacally as he did so. His cackles echoed around the eerie room. It was enough to tingle a spine, curdle blood or raise the hairs on the back of your head. Steve grasped the camera from the table in front of him and pulled it in front of his face. The camera zoomed in on the sweating man. The smell of fire and the taste of burning lingered.

“I want to move on from myself needing help to talk about two other men who need more help than any other. Mystica, you aren't a hipster. You are nothing but a dirty scouser who claims he is preaching the word of a sleeping god. I am afraid Mystica is no go. You are no god. You are nothing other than the son of an alcoholic. David Martin, the coward who ran from his Father. How strange it is, that I was abandoned my Father whilst you ran from yours. That's the difference between us though David... You are the man who runs, whilst I am the man that people run from... Mystica has taken your body, your memories and even your mind you proclaim. A drunk alter ego it would seem. I can't help but thinking that you're just like your father, weak, drunk and pathetic. Enough though...”

Steve took a deep breath.

“For all your faults, you are a man who has achieved greatness. Behind all of that delusion is a man with potential, a man who has accomplished a tag team championship and even a superstar of the month. Well done Mystica, well done indeed. Yet, I am afraid that just like you were carried to the tag team championships, JTC needs carrying to the next round. See I carried him this far but he is no longer a burden to me. He is now your problem. If you really think that you stand any chance against the great Dr. Zero and the monstrous Steve Davids then I am afraid... You are mistaken. You see Mystica, you really don't stand a chance. However, it is true. People did say the same about me in the last round. I did the unthinkable and overcame those odds though David. Are you capable of the same thing because for some reason, I highly doubt it. I carried that useless piece of shit over the finishing line when I nailed Barney Green with the Game Over and scored a three count... Me and Zero won't be so easy to pin though. Neither of us are useless or obese like Barney Green.”

Davids cackled slightly to himself before refocusing and getting back on track.

“JTC. JTC... An uninteresting character to say the least. The people of XWF must be furious that some how. Some way! JTC is in the third round of the Lethal Lottery. It's almost as if he can compete with the best of us. That would be lying though. He is better off sat in an under card feud with the likes of Matt Ward and dare I say it, Swift Ion. Then, maybe... just maybe, he would stand a chance of scoring a win by himself. Though, I am pretty sure that 'Table' would give you a run for your money JTC. That's right, an inanimate object could probably beat you. You should challenge him and see what he says. I find it odd that some great names have fallen in this competition. Such as Sebastian Duke, Shawn Steele, Callaway, Jessie Diaz. Yet a name that remains here for some god awful reason... JTC. The man who got to round 3 of the Lethal Lottery and no one understood why.”

Steve laughed once more before... silence.

He blew out the candle and darkness swallowed us all.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
AlexandraCallaway (11-05-2013), Dr. Zero (11-05-2013)