Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Tomb of Hell
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-05-2013, 03:54 AM

Steve rose from the ground, and he gazed at the door. He sprinted towards it and the door flung open, Albert had disappeared into the oncoming night as all light begun to fade.

Looking down the dank road, the rain continued to drizzle, Steve's beard dripped water as he strolled steadily towards Wolfbane Avenue. Steve dreaded going back there. The place where all of the chaos began. The place in which the mind was ruptured. A new life. A death. A new beginning. Steve's Father believed Steve would die when he abandoned him in a burning storm. If it weren't for Steve's uncle then it would have been the end for a troubled soul and maybe some believed that would have been for the best. Maybe it was the right thing to happen? Perhaps that day was filled with truths that Steve refused to accept. Perhaps he was born to be a killer. It is the first thing he did after all.

Steve's psychological state had meant that he never went to prison, not for long anyway. He was sent to Hellington. The most dangerous asylum on the planet, when that closed and that failed, the lunatics of Hellington escaped and Blaine, Steve's uncle, came home to control the monster.

He walked through the flickering lights with his laces scampering behind him like hungry rats and the moonlight shone around the corner on what he knew would be the most daunting place of his life. The starlit sky set a dazzling scene and the glimmering rain came to an almost predictable standstill.

Eventually Steve turned the corner and he gazed up at what had become of 12 Wolfbane Avenue. Of course, he thought to himself. It was only fitting that the place of his birth became the one thing he despised more than his Father. A catholic church. As he looked up at it, towering over him, a hand suddenly perched on his shoulder.

Steve did not even turn, he knew it would be Albert. Steve's eyes glimmered with tears and light as the old man spoke softly into Steve's tantalized ears.

“You know Steve, I don't entirely blame you.”

Steve removed the hand from his shoulder and scowled at the man.

“Is this really the time? You know why I did what I did.”

“Aye, yet you did not need to react in such a way now did you Steve? Did my son really deserve death at your hands?”

“Did I deserve all that I suffered from birth do Albert? Did I really? None of the paths that I have walked down were chosen. Not a single one, other than my wrestling career. Everything else has been forced. I am entrapped in a nightmare that just won't fucking end. A church? Really?”

“Prayer can solve all of your problems Steve.”

“Why did I know you would be a man of faith? I thought you were supposed to be strong? Those who need faith and hope to be strong are in fact weak. God is a fragment of eternity's imagination yet the deluded continue to believe. They will always believe because it's easy. It's easy to put the blame in the hands of someone who does not exist and it is easy to put faith into something when there is nothing else to believe in. Well believe this Albert. There is but one true god. He should be your god and he certainly is mine. Death.”

“But what are we without hope and faith? We are men of evil and men of justice with no greater means.”

“We are men of truth and men of honesty. You see Albert, for al my faults I have always held one thing close to me. Honour. The very thing that matters most. Now, if you're quite done, I would like to take a step into the pits of hell for a moment. Join me or not, I care not.”

Albert sighed but followed Steve. The door was clearly unlocked but had a sign on the door stating 'If you are not a member of the catholic church then; thou shalt not enter'.Steve ignored this and powered into the echoing hall of what he believed was disgust.

“It took a lot of strength for you to come here tonight Steve I shall give you that.”

“I have always been strong. Did you notice how the Church warns people off entering. How hypocritical it is.”

“It's only because it's late at night Steve, I am surprised it's seemingly empty. There's almost always someone here.”

“Who cares? I have seen enough.”

He took one more quick glance around the hall of grey with its spectacular glass windows and beautiful flowers. A place of beauty, he thought, yet a place of lies.

“You know Steve, your Father was not always such an evil man.”

“Must we speak of him?”

“Aye, we must.”

Steve looked down at the concrete floor outside of the church, the two began walking out of the moonlight and into the dusk as Albert began to speak softly, calmly. His voice was soothing.

“Before the incident, your Father always seemed to mean well. He was the happiest man I knew. Yet he was a man of love. The day that it happened. The day you accidentally wiped your Mother from this Earth. A part of him switched. Turned. He was no longer happy. He is now a man of nothing other than vengeance and Steve; I don't think he's finished with you yet. You need to find the ones you love at some point. A man on his own cannot fight off the army that he gathers. You had your friends and Blaine behind you. Not to mention KnightMask. Now you are a lone wolf fighting an un winnable war.. I hate to break it to you Steve, but you really don't stand a chance.”

“The war that shall rage on forever is not of my concern right now Albert. There's another war I must win first.”

Steve looked at a poster on a lamp post. 'Come to the seven sinners pub to see Steve Davids compete in the Lethal Lottery live!' Despite all his faults, his home town had always been supportive.

Steve smiled a sad smile.

The shot faded.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
AlexandraCallaway (11-05-2013), Dr. Zero (11-05-2013)