Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
You're a Barbie Girl, In an Evil World (RP #2)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-05-2013, 02:43 AM

The scene opens with a short video clip...

Quote:Kimmy: Let's start with my number one issue. Egyptian Snow Pharaoh. You see, contrary to the belief of , I want to meet her in this tournament. Hell, I dare the bitch to make it far enough to face me. She knows how that would end. She had her little band of thugs assaulted me before choking and threatening me. And you think I'll put up with that kind of shit? She better hope she doesn't make it past round one, because I sure as hell will. And at this point, I'm about as ready as anybody is to snap her neck.

The video fades out as the tablet that is playing said video comes in to view. Tony Santos, tablet in hand, looks at the camera and shakes his head left and right. He then fiddles with the buttons on the screen, fast forwards the video, and brings the tablet back in to view. Tony hits the "Play" arrow in the middle of the screen and pulls his hand away.

Quote:Kimmy: Do you all get that I'm serious now? Not one of you intimidate me! Nobody I've mentioned or haven't mentioned! Duke, MacAlister, Diaz, Nova, Wild, Thraxx, Arzegotti, Mystica, Radio, , Administrator, Charlotte, Van Dam, Lang, McGovern, Zero, Dyson, Bute, Santos or any of the GMs who I...... And that's all I'm going to say on the matter. Not even everyone I've mentioned is in the tournament, and I don't care. It's not just the tournament. It's the company! XWF! Fuck XWF! Hopefully I've pissed enough people off to make things interesting around here...

Tony pulls the tablet back from the camera lens, punches the screen, and throws the tablet like a frisbee in to the brick wall behind him. The screen immediately cracks in a spider web formation as it lands on the ground with an uncomfortably loud crack.

Santos: Yeah, I just broke my iPad, Kimmy. I can afford to do that, you know. With my Star of the Month bonus, as well as my love for ramen noodles and dollar iced teas. Mainly my love for ramen noodles and dollar iced teas...

Tony is standing outside what is slightly north of downtown Miami. The wall behind him? A large manufacturing building where they manufacture... pillows. Yes, Tony is outside of United Pillow Manufacturing in Miami, Florida. Oh, how he was beginning to miss Boston.

Santos: So, Kimmy-K. I had a chance to view your work, and those two gems from October 14th really stuck out. You're trying, Kimmy, you really are, and I commend you for that. But here's the thing, baby girl: you're faking it. You're faking it like you fake a nice orgasm with Hunter Payne.

Tony's mouth curls in disgust at the thought of doing the horizontal dance with the Latino Lover himself. However, that frown quickly turns to a smirk as he flips his left hand forward and twirls his hair.

Santos: I know, like, so gross, right? Ew!

But in all seriousness, Kimmy, your promos, your work, your entire existence screams of phoniness. You're a teenybopper who happens to have a strong kick, but, let's be honest, you're just as sappy and happy-go-lucky as you yourself have tried to convince your "reflection" of. You try to be mean, but even sad attempts at acting like a Mean Girls casting reject don't work for you, Kimmy. Case in point? Calling your rambling diatribes "trash talk." Are you fucking 12? Trash talk? For you to have to categorize something as simple as talking down some of the assholes in this company, who damn well sure deserve a verbal beating, as something so juvenile shows that you're not up to this game.

Baby boo, you may not be the one pulling the strings in this screwed up relationship in your mind, or, erm, in your mirror?

Tony squints at the camera and smirks as he considers the absurdity of it all.

Santos: As I was saying, you may not be the one pulling the strings... it may be your catty alter ego, but you're gonna be the one to take the fall for it. You called out Egyptian Snow Pharaoh, and damn well brazenly, I might add. More importantly, you didn't mention me in that list of names until the end! After SALMAN FUCKING VAN DAM! You voiced your opinion, and now you'll have the opportunity to actually back those words up...

...which we know you can't do.

ESP will probably choke you in her cleavage as she turns you in to her complete and utter slave. I, on the other hand, will preferably just sit in the corner, watch you suffer, and smile. Because, babe, there's no greater offense then a good ol' dose of apathy and condescension, especially against an opponent that cares so much, but just isn't on my level.

So, your test takes place this week. What will you say now that two angry motherfuckers are bearing down on you, ready to knock you down and drop you back to high school? Will you keep up these tough, threatening words, or will you cower and tell us of how grateful you are of the opportunity to be completely humiliated in front of millions of viewers? Will you turn in to our helpless little bitch like you did when you were teamed up with NAZI? More importantly, will your "reflection" finally get the opportunity to look back through that mirror and realize how helpless you are, and leave you high and dry?

Heh, I'm banking on all of this. See, Kimmy, you're a barbie girl in an evil fucking world, and you'll soon realize what happens when you bring your Bring It On act in to the ring with a vile Middle Easterner and an angry drunk, and it'll be just the wake up call that you'll need. This will be good for you, Kimmy, I promise!

So, Kimmy, I want you to do something for me. Do it as soon as you're done watching this. Walk up to that mirror of yours. Seriously, do it! Walk up to it, and, without ruffling the feathers of "evil" Kimmy, just, look at yourself. Look at the real Kimmy. The sweet, innocent, harmless Kimmy. That faded smile. The pretty, soft, and empty face. Your overly treated ball of hair on your head, meant to turn people's attention toward it and away from the less savory parts of you. Just let it all sink in. Think about where you've been and how you've gotten to this point. How've you put yourself in this predicament. Look off in the distance as you see a tornado heading your way, just ready to hit you on Wednesday night.

Look in that mirror, and recite these words:

Mirror mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

Then charge headfirst in to said mirror and knock yourself out, you worthless little shit.

Tony smiles for the camera as he quickly realizes that he's not exactly a "poetic" soul.

Santos: Remember this, Kimmy. You're fucked worse than that time Malibu Barbie shot Ken on their yacht to collect his life insurance money. That's all you need to know.

The scene fades to black.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Tony Santos's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (11-05-2013), Hunter Payne (11-05-2013), Jenny Alvin (11-05-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (11-05-2013), Theo Pryce (11-05-2013), Wyatt Reynolds (11-08-2013)