Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Longhorn.
Gunner B.Layfield Offline
Semper Fidelis

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-06-2013, 03:56 AM

Ah yes. The bar, well the Longhorn was the name. My father. You would know him as JBL in the WWE, had been coming here since his early days in wrestling. Hell this was my first job at sixteen. The bar was alive tonight, well like every night. You had farmers coming to get a drink after a hard day's work. There were some bikers, pool sharks, and tons of other types of people. You got some, what we called outsides from time to time, but they never fucked around. Well sometimes you had that one or more idiots and they had to be checked. I was seating at the bar drinking a beer. The bartender was a woman in her late fifties. Her name was Joey but everyone called her Mama Joe. She was a sweet lady, but you didn't fuck around in her bar. Her old man was Marine, just as his father was. She walked over to me and stood in front of me. She was cleaning the counter. I downed the rest of my beer and set it down. Without me saying a word, she took the empty bottle, threw it away and gave me a fresh one.

Mama Joe:"So I hear ya are goin' to be a wrestler like ya pa. Is this true?"

Gunner B.Layfield:"Yep. My first match is this Wednesday. It's a Battle Royal. I don't know how many people are going to be in it, but hey fuck it. If I win, then I win. If I lose then I lose."

Mama Joe:"Don't give me that shit boy. Ya better fuckin' win. If not. I'll kick ya ass."

That was Mama Joe. She may be sweet but she could kick my ass. She knew how to box. I saw her once knock out a man that was much much bigger then her. I'm talking round and tall. One punch to the jaw. The big man went down. Yep. You didn't fuck around in Mama Joe's bar.

Gunner B.Layfield:"I'll do my best. I promise Mama Joe. Just for you."

Mama Joe:"That's a good boy. All I ask is ya do your best. You know I will support with all my heart, but you have to want to win. You're a Marine are you not? Marines only give it their all."

She had a point. I was a Marine. Well former Marine. I'm out now, but once a Marine always a Marine. I drowned some of my beer, I took a look around the bar. I saw some people playing pool. There was a new coming and he was losing badly to the local shark. Dumb ass. He just didn't know when to quit, but fuck him. If he wanted to fuck around and lose his money, who am I to stop him? As I was looking around. I noticed a new waitress. I hadn't seen her before, then again I hadn't been here in some time. She turned from taking an order and I swear on my dick and balls, she moved in slow motion. You know, like in one of those movies when the high school nerd sees the hottest chick in the school and BAM, he falls in love with her. Yeah it felt like one of those moments.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was just so damn beautiful. I took a drink from my beer and noticed that she was walking this way. Oh shit. I turned and faced the bar once more. My face was warm. Shit, I must be blushing. This wasn't good. Out of the corner of my eye I saw she was next to me, but she wasn't talking to me. She was talking to Mama Joe.

Mama Joe:"So what's the order Ava?"

Ava huh? I've never known a woman named Ave. I rather liked it. I thought the name fit her pretty well.

Ava:"Oh they wanted some wings and beers. You know the normal stuff."

I took another drink of my beer while stilling looking at Ave out of the corner of my eyes. I noticed something. There was a sweet smell in the air. It wasn't the normal air filled with smoke and blood and whatever else there was that I didn't want to know. No it was coming from Ava. She smelled like...like...I don't know but whatever she was wearing it smelled nice. I felt eyes on me. They weren't Ava's, no. I looked up to see Mama Joe looking at me. I looked right back at her. Shit, she knew. She fucking knew I was checking Ava out. Ah fuck me. I shook my head slowly as if I was telling her no. Don't say anything, but it was Mama Joe.

Mama Joe:"Oh Ava, have you met Gunner Layfield? He's one of the new guys in The XWF. In fact he's goin' to be in that Battle Royal on Warfare this Wednesday. You're going to watch it right?"

God dammit. As A Marine. I was trained to shoot, do recon, kill someone with my bare hands, but the Marines never trained me how to talk to women. I was always like this around pretty women. Come on Marine. You can do this. I turned to greet her. Fuck. Yep I can't do this. She was just damn pretty. Her jet black hair, her red full lips and well her breasts were pushed up.

Ava:"Layfield? You wouldn't be John Layfield's son would you? As in John Bradshaw Layfield?"

I downed the rest of my beer and set it down and nodded. I can do this. Right?

Gunner B.Layfield:"Yep, that would be my dad. Hi. I'm Gunner B.Layfield. It's a pleasure to meet you."

I offered my hand. She took it and we shook hands.

Ava:"You don't remember me do you? I'm Ava Joor. I was in your history class in high school."

Ava Joor? Hmm. She couldn't be that Ava Joor, the nerdy little one with big glasses and braces? No that Ava had purple eyes and she.....Oh....my...GOD. It was her. She was that same Ava. How the fuck did she go from a quit little book worm to a beautiful woman? I'm not saying I'm shallow or anything. I just never thought she become like this.

Gunner B.Layfield:"Oh shit. Yeah I remember you. You always had your face in a book reading and writing fan fics of ummm I forgot but yes I remember you. How have you been?"

Ava:"Oh I've been good. I'm just working here and going to school, I moved back into town a year ago. What about yourself?"

Gunner B.Layfield:"Oh me? After high school. I joined the Marines for a few years. Now I'm out and going to be wrestling in the XWF."

Before Ava could say anymore. Mama Joe can up with the drinks for Ava's table. Damn and right when I was getting used to talking to her. Oh well. It was about time to get going anyways. I had a plane to catch.

Ava:"Oh duty calls."

Gunner B.Layfield:"Oh it's okay. I have to get going anyways. Take care."

I got up from the bar stool and grabbed my cowboy hat and put it on. I tipped my hat to Mama Joe and Ava before turning and walking off to the exist. I didn't get far. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I stopped and turned. I met with a pair of red lips on my cheek. I blinked a few times before Ava pulled me to her and she whispered into my ear.

Ava:"Good luck. Call me afterwards okay?"

She had put a piece of paper in my hand. It must have been her number since she said to call her. She pulled away from and walked off to give her table their drinks. I looked down at the piece of small white paper and opened it. Yep. It was her number. I couldn't help but to smile. I looked up and saw Mama Joe looking at me. She winked, I tipped my hat and walked out of the bar. It was time for war and war, I was very good at.

Singles Record
0-0-0
Tag Team Record
0-0-1
[Image: GBLSig_zps62fe741b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gunner B.Layfield's post:
(11-07-2013)