Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 05:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From the Office of Paul E. Heyman
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2013, 08:43 AM

A memo was released just moments ago from the office of Monday Night Madness General Manager, Paul Heyman:

To the XWF Roster:

Later today I expect to make an official announcement regarding next weeks show.

I can confirm for you that Neonero will have a match on this show against an opponent of my choosing. Will you be his opponent?

I also intend to crown a number one contender to the European title on this show as well. All XWF roster members are welcome to compete! Will you show up and hit the ball out of the park to become number one contender?

Madness is not only for guys like Brock and Jeff and that asshole Steve Austin, who by the way, is not welcome on Madness, its for all of you. All of those who have shed their own blood, sweat and tears for the XWF. I encourage any and all comers to come to Madness.

Maybe once.

Maybe regularly.

Maybe occasionally.

Maybe often.

That choice is yours.

A show is only as good as the men and women that compete on it. That's why I ask all of you, to come check out Madness in the coming weeks. I want Madness to succeed.

With my vision, and your heart and determination... together, we can put Monday Night Madness back on the map!

Thank You,
Paul Heyman
Madness GM
Hate Post Like Post