Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Madness Announcement - Important
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2013, 11:05 AM Bug  Official Madness Announcement - Important -->

~~The scene opens and we are in a room set up for a press conference. The new Madness General Manager, Paul Heyman, walks into the room and immediately camera flashes and camera sounds all over the room. He stands at the podium looking forward. He clears his throat...~~

Paul Heyman: "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, my name.... is Paul Heyman.

"I scheduled this little conference today to make a few announcements regarding Monday Night Madness next week.

"The first announcement is that Madness will eminate from the 'Land of Xtreme,' the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!

"Second, on Madness I eluded to Neonero coming to next weeks show for a scheduled match. Right here right now, I'm announcing that Neonero will defend the XWF European Championship against the winner of last nights main event, Jeff Hardy. This WILL be a Ladder Match!

"The third, and final, announcement is in regards to my promise to deliver a new number one contender going forward. As for the style of matches I have planned, they will be announced on the spot next week on Madness.

"As for the participants... All XWF roster members are welcome. All promos posted that are not belonging to Neonero or Jeff Hardy will be added to the number one contendership match or matches!

"In other words.... Its blind booking. You post promo's, you get booked. You won't know who you're facing but you WILL be included.

"As I said any and ALL comers are welcome. This goes out to the Crimson Cobras and the Neil Capras of the XWF! The rookies! You have come to the XWF to leave your mark right?

"Post promos for this event! You will have a shot at becoming the number one contender! You will have a shot at making your mark in the land of xtreeeme!

"There are a few that have already confirmed their status for the show and I implore them to post promos accordingly. In fact, I expect it. Official booking will close at midnight eastern standard time tonight. As I said, those that have thrown their name into the hat by then will be expected to appear. Just because you don't officially throw your name in the hat doesn't mean you can't partake in this event. You can still post your promos in order to be included even after booking is closed.

"In closing, after this coming Monday night, we will have had an explosive title match and crown a new number one contender.

"Join the revolution. Join the new era. Join me in ushering in the greatest era of Monday Night Madness! Join me in putting the Xtreeeme.... in Madness!"

~~Cameras continue to flash and questions are rattled off as Paul Heyman makes his exit.~~

(OOC: PM me with any questions you might have. PM me with any segments you'd like to have on Madness. PM me any angles or story ideas you might want to start on Madness. PM me a joke if you have one. I don't care. Just PM me.)

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=730

Click the above link if you'd like to officially throw your name in the hat for Madness.
Hate Post Like Post