Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Sure hope he's OK. (RP 1)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

11-03-2013, 05:19 PM

Which sounds more ridiculous?

Being the residential ''Nazi'' or covering yourself up in a phony and cheap mask when in reality you're nothing more than a cheap and phony human being like John Madison.

Both are equally as dumb, but somehow people like them are the ones who are able to garner the success that they do. Is that what I need to do to be recognized?

Hell, by the sounds and looks of things all I need to do is slap a tattoo of a swastika on my arm or put a mask over myself and make up a name like ''Carlos Lang'' and I'd be all set.

But I'm not going to stoop to a level so low that I'd want to be along the sides of these two pathetic excuses as organisms that worm their way across this world. Except I'll do what I've done since day one and that's fight and fight those who I have an issue with.

And with that being said, I have a problem with nearly each individual around this place so it shouldn't be too difficult to find someone to be my punching bag. There was one mistake committed by all of you, and that's when you took the opportunity to belittle me, you all dug a hole right through my chest when I was on my losing streak, and yet I've lead my team two straight weeks in a row and I plan on doing it a third when myself and Tri Bute face off against Nazi and Juan.

Lang's situated in a locker room, most likely within the WAR room. No ring gear, just casual wear for now..

It's sad to say this, but these are some pretty normal individuals compared to the rest of the XWF. No shemales, no vampires, no murderers, no psycopaths... just a Nazi and the king of the XWF.

That's right, I said king of the XWF Mr. Madison, you'd have to be someone with the intelligence of someone who lies in a vegetative state to think otherwise. It's pathetic, how our supposed king has to sport a mask and live on a second identity. When I think of the ''KING OF THE XWF'' I think of someone who stands with integrity and stick with his morals and ethics.

But wait, I'm in the XWF so essentially it's whoever can pussy up to Potato head.

Lang hears the shower on and ignores it as he goes on...

That's right, I'll say it once and I'll say it again... whoever situates themselves next to the people in charge their guaranteed to be succesful. Look at someone like my former partner and friend in LJ Havok, he's going full on under Paul Heyman's wing and is labeled as the future of Monday night Madness...

Lang laughs to himself at that thought.

Two things to cover LJ and Mr. Heyman, while you two are so deadset on the FUTURE, I like to think of the PRESENT and the present is ME. Secondly, while you take part in a second rate show, I'll be HEADLINING the main event where it counts.

So both of you can take this for what you will.

Lang sticks two middle fingers right to the camera, and smiles as he gets back into a seating position.

You two are as dumb as the rest, the rest that doubted me since day one.

The rest that proclaimed I would be going NOWHERE in this company.

The rest that started to forget about CAM LANG! It's going to be hard to try to get me out of your heads, especially when I'm able to get to the final round of the Lethal Lottery and in the end take it home...

I may not be a EGYPTIAN SNOW PHARAOH

I may not be a MYSTICA

And hell I'm not a Tony Santos... I'm all above, I'm CAM LANG and I'M TAKING THIS HOME WHERE IT TRULY BELONGS.

Suddenly, Cam overhears a quiet humming noise from the shower, as whoever has taken their shower is now finished and Lang tries to ignore it and continues on yet again despite another interuption.

So whether You're Nazi or whether you're JOHN Madison..

DID SOMEONE SAY JOHN MADISON?

Lang stops for a second and overhears the voice, and out from the doorway that goes into the showers comes out none other then..........

BARNEY GREEN!

Lang rubs his head in disappointment to see that it's Barney Green, who despite wrapped in a towel is still holding his signatured red mug along with some Grizzly Wintergreen chewing tobacco.

John Madison... The guy who thinks he is at the top. You are about to see the true Green Dream, I have been in the same ring as other XWF Legends whether it be James Raven or Hardcore Smitty. The history goes on for me... I have been that guy sitting in the shadows. Breaking down his body for the fans, I know I will never be at a hundred percent but I can promise you this much. I will go all out and you will see the Barney Green of old... The Boston Brawler in his true nature. Ready to strike, Ready to go.

Barney spits into his mug as he looks ready to fight, until Lang takes a stand and is now eye level with Barney Green.

You've said your piece, but if you didn't notice this is my TIME so in case you don't want me to give you an imprint of my boot between your buggy, ugly eyes I'd suggest you get to steppin and get the fuck out of my face.

Barney and Lang stare off as Green takes a step closer to signal he's isn't going to back down from Lang as Cam continues to stand his ground and not move an inch, until Barney spits again into his mug before walking away...

AND FOR THE LOVE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT PUT ON SOME GOD DAMN CLOTHES.

Lang looks disgusted as he takes a seat yet again before looking at the camera man.

Cut, we're finished...

Lang has to stand up yet again, as the camera is placed on the ground and all you can see is the feet of Lang walk off screen and you hear a loud thud and afterwards a moaning sound, a sound of discomfort and we see the supposed camera man crawling on the floor in front of the camera. Suddenly, the camera is pick up and is flipped to reveal Cam holding the camera.

You see... I'm not alright with that. We're going to be finished when I want to be finished...

Lang flips the camera back on the fallen camera man, who's struggling with his breathing as you can hear Cam slowly and surely laughing at the poor, old man.

You're just like the rest aren't you? I bet you doubted me didn't you? While I was in the ring showing why I'm a force to be reckoned I bet you were sitting back on your lazy, fat ass laughing at me like all the rest.

STOMP.

Lang just laid the boot down on the back of the man who lets out a shriek and is in even more discomfort now then before...

But you're wrong... just like everyone else. People like you can't handle the fact that I'm slowly and steadily becoming one of the top contenders to any championship that this place has to offer, you can't handle that CHANGE is finally starting to arise here within the XWF. I'm not a man or woman of mythical faith, I'm not some shemale who parades around believing it's a big deal, I'm definitely not someone who's attracted to the transsexual gender, and I'M SURE AS HELL not some like Nazi or ''Juan'' Madison.

I'm CAM LANG.

He laughs some more, but he lowers the camera to man who's stopped crawling but is still breathing and his eyes are barely open as he's appeared to be extremely shaken up by the attack of Lang.

Mr. Camera man... I want you to pay CLOSE attention to what I'm going to do out there against those two failures of human beings, I'm going to make sure that they can't walk under their own power, or for a matter of fact BREATHE under their own power.

But most of all... I'm going to do what no one has had the fortunate chance of doing and that's UNMASK John to reveal that's nothing more than a piece of garbage like the rest of those who lay waste to me.

Lang drops the camera which is focused on the old man who's stopped moving and has his eyes closed, Lang leaves us with one last word as we can hear the creak of the opening door.

SOMEONE MIGHT WANNA CHECK THIS GUY OUT...

I think he's hurt.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
LJ Havok (11-03-2013)