Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Real American RP 1
Jack Swagger Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

11-03-2013, 05:07 PM

The scene opens up in front of a cheap tan vinyl wall and in the corner stands the Gadsden Flag in all its glory. In walks Zeb Colter, who is dressed in a tan vest with a white shirt and tan khakis. Jack Swagger, dressed in a "We The People Shirt and blue jeans, follows Zeb Colter. Colter goes to speak.

Colter: My fellow Americans, My name is Zeb Colter. I know what happened on Madness. She got lucky against The Patriot. I see that the Lethal Lottery is having a special battle royal to get a person into the tournament to shake things up a bit. That is where "The Patriot" Jack Swagger comes in. It's time for us to show the world what we are made of. In Jack Swagger's America, There would be no illegal immigrants. It would be a place of beauty. We The People have ruined our own country and I will not stand for it. Neither will Jack. Look at what we have become. The President made it so we give illegal immigrants free health care and education. That comes out of our tax dollars. Then, The government shuts down. Well. Let me tell you this. In Jack Swagger's America, There would have been no shut down. They took our jobs away.

Colter stops for a second and Swagger goes to speak.

Swagger: You are gonna be in for a clinic come Warfare because "The Patriot" will not back down. You will not tread on me. You boo me because deep down, You don't want to admit that we are right and you are wrong.

Colter goes to speak as Swagger stops.

Colter: You ever notice that we are becoming the minority in our country. Every day, The immigrants take over. It's a calculated approach to destroy a nation. We need to send them back where they came from. Diversity is not progress. It's being racist against us. In a few years from now, The white people will be in the minority. Why is this happening? People have come into here illegally. That is the problem. It sickens me. We will fight to make it fair for everyone in this great country. This country has fallen on hard times. Come Warfare, Jack Swagger's America will be realized. People like Peter Gilmour will be sent to a special place where they will never bother us again. He makes me sick to my stomach with his whole suck my dick shtick. I say, We send him to the moon.

Colter stops speaking and Swagger goes to speak.

Swagger: I am an All-American from Perry, OK. Smoke Man, You call yourself the Predator but you will be hunted down. Once I lock in the Patriot Lock, You won't even be able to stand when I throw you over the top rope. We The People! Wyatt Reynolds. I hate people like you. We are nothing alike. You are talking about bringing the White Aryan Nation to XWF.

Swagger pauses and Colter takes over.

Colter: Our mission is to bring this country back to what it used to be while you just spread hatred and violence. We speak our minds because it is the right thing to do and the people need to open their eyes. We don't go out harming people like you do. You are a disgrace to this great nation. If I had my way, I would send you to the moon with Gilmour. Swagger will take good care of you in the ring. We The People!

The scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post