Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Justice is Blind (BR 3)
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-05-2013, 10:58 PM

Damien's feet hit the pavement hard. Each step his boots made, was a dead give away to his proximity to his intended victim. Damien stopped and stood silently, up against the side of a building, until the next rumble of thunder is heard and he runs, turning into the alleyway. He spots the man, standing in the dead center about to turn around.

"Shit!"

Damien dropped back, slipping behind the dumpster. The man pulled out a cellphone and that's when Damien snuck up behind him quietly, covering his mouth. The man struggled against him, Damien held him against the wall. A part of Damien wanted to beat this man within an inch of his life, and leave him for dead. But that wouldn't help his case

"Don't fucking move."

The guy coward under my grip. Fucking cowardice, I hated it. Criminals can talk a big game, but when they are attacked by a man in a dark alleyway, they suddenly have the urge to piss themselves. Damien sniffs the air, yep, piss. Piss and booze, dude was probably a crack addict too.

"Tell me what you know."

Damiens voice was cold. The guy struggled against Damien, trying to break free. He raked at Damien's eyes which stunned the him, long enough for the criminal to run a few feet away. Damien ran after him, splashing through the puddles on the rain slicked street. Jumping on the mans back he took him to the ground. A few quick punches to the mans face and he was bleeding.

"TELL ME!"

Damien held the man down, glaring into his eyes, focusing on the man beneath him. Knees rested on the mans shoulders as Damien reached for the handcuffs hanging out of his back pocket. Hey, former cop or not, it didn't matter, handcuffs were easy to find. Linking the mans hands behind his back, he lifted the man up to his knees and moved around him to speak. Damien's tall frame was crouched down as far as he could, practically kneeling to talk to the man on his knees in front of him.

"I heard you talking in the bar, bragging about being one of his. Where is he keeping my sister? Tell me, and perhaps I will end your suffering quickly."

"I'm not telling you anything fucking pig."

The man spat at him, causing Damien to wipe his face of and then punch the man again. Damien tried to keep control, not wanting to murder this man, before he got the information he needed. He punched him one more time, then grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt.

"Tell me!"

Damien hit the man hard with the butt of his gun, clocking the man in the temple. The man recoiled, landing back on his ass.

"Man pig I told you I'm not telling you shit."

Damien lifted his gun, pointing it right point blank at the mans head. He pulled the trigger, as thunder rumbled loudly, and blew the mans head off. Damien looked down at the body, and removed the handcuffs. He spoke a prayer, crossing himself, as the rain poured down around them, washing the blood away.

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti."

Damien walked away from the scene of the crime, as if he had never been there.

[Image: 2gxp73n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post