Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 07:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
우리의 영광스러운 지도자의 메시지 (A Message From Our Glorious Leader)
Kim Jong-Un Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

11-03-2013, 10:09 AM

우리의 영광스러운 지도자의 메시지
(A message from Our Glorious Leader)
[Image: North-Korea-flag.jpg]

내 동료, 내 노예! 난 당신이 우리가 몰래 질투하는 더 성공적으로 다른, 그리고 솔직히 더 강력한 국가의 오물 라덴 새로운 국경을 입력 떠나는해야합니다. 그러나 그들은 알고하지 않습니다!

(My comrades, my slaves! I must be leaving you to enter a new frontier, laden with the filth of other, more successful, and frankly more powerful nations that we are secretly jealous of. But they will never know that!)

그들은 위협으로 우리를 보지 않는다! 그들은 작은 국가로 우리를 볼 잃은 희망에 집착하고 큰 개를 될 수있는 작은 형제 같은 욕망! 하지만, 여기 진실, 우리 큰 개!

(They do not see us as threats! They see us as a small nation, clinging onto lost hope and a little-brother-like desire to be the big dogs! But here is the truth; we are the big dogs!!)

우리는 쉽게 우리의 원수 마음에 두려움을 공격 할 수있는 국가,입니다! 이러한 자본주의의 돼지는 태양 자체처럼 뜨거운가되지 제일 한국의 전체를 일으킬 수있는, 하나의 작은 실수가 연쇄 반응 설정할 수있는, 실현 알아!

(We are a nation, that can easily strike fear in our enemies hearts! Those capitalist pigs realise, and know, that one small blunder can set of a chain reaction, that can cause the entire of Not-Best-Korea to become as hot as the sun itself!)

그 날이되면, 그리고 의 뜻 그때 우리는 앞으로 행진, 이러한 해충 로스트, 그들의 용기를 따로 추출, 그 잔치를하고, 올 때 - 그리고 그들의 개! 개는 이제까지 할아버지의 축복 된 것으로 가장 맛 진미, 그리고 강아지는 환영 받다 때문에!

(When that day comes, and it will come, then we will march forth, and roast those vermin, rip apart their guts, and feast on them - and their dogs! Because dogs are the tastiest delicacy to have ever been blessed by my grandpa, and more dog is welcome!)

진심으로. 우리는 조금 낮은을 실행하고 있습니다. 사람은 밖으로 정렬해야합니다.

(Seriously. We're running a bit low. Someone should sort that out.)

혹시 의심하면 당신은 나를 의심하는 경우 우리 , 그냥 우리의 과거 성과를보고. 우리는 어떻게 올림픽에게 연속 팔만칠천 시간, 월드컵과 같은 이겼다. 또는 시간은 우리가 사심이 외계인 침공이 아닌 - 최고의 - 한국의 나머지 부분을 저장.

(If you ever doubt me, if you ever doubt us, just look at our past achievements. How we have won the Olympics 87,000 times in a row, the same with the World Cup. Or the time we selflessly saved the rest of Not-Best-Korea in that alien invasion.)

그냥 기억; 차 세계 대전은 우리없이 우승되지 않았을 수 있습니다!

(Just remember; World War II could not have been won without us!)

당신은 의심도있어 경우에, 다만 기억하십시오. 당신은 최고의 한국을 의심하지 때문에, 해당 지역의 실행 책임자를 추구합니다. 그리고 당신은 알고 있어야이 당신은 더러운 -

(So if you're ever in doubt, just remember. And seek out your local execution officer, because you should not doubt Best Korea. And you should know not to doubt your nation you dirty little-)

[Image: tv-static.jpg]

그것은 우리의 영광스러운 지도자의 메시지였다
(That was a message from Our Glorious Leader)

HAIL OUR GLORIOUS LEADER

[Image: 120112_10_final.png]

KIM JONG-UN; LEADER OF BEST KOREA

번역기를 사용을 중지
Edit Hate Post Like Post