Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Maestro (RP1)
Matthew Mitchell Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

11-02-2013, 02:55 PM

OOC: This is based off the song "The Maestro" and is supposed to be written similar (not exactly to match to) the beat of the song. This is for an entrance in the battle royal.

The Maestro

The bell tolls as the sudden image of a man flickers into the vision of the viewer, but wait? What’s this? The man appears to be a head of a fool, a jester, lying on the ground with a deathless stare. In his eyes, neither the fires of hell nor the clouds of heaven can be seen. The jester’s cap he’s wearing snuggly around his scalp seems to have blood splotches, which could be from his own death or a murder of someone else.

“All Hail” is heard as thy distinct bell tolls once more. A man, assumingly the king, arrives with servants around him. All the heads of the servants and the great ruler of the kingdom himself are oddly the same as thy jester’s, and the king laughs a deep, grumbling laugh in which is expelled throughout the dungeon floors.

Thy head starts to rise with a laugh of its own, showing thy king that it’s dead was not permanent. What is going on in this distorted scene in which the sciences of life and death are thrown out the window? The king slowly stops as a man is heard behind him with a voice unlike any other.

Wrestling fans, some of you might hate me for this. Some of you might love me for this. Most of you won’t know what to think….

The man behind the royal king is now seen with a sword, and he swings it, decapitating thy great lord himself, and thy kingdom is vanquished as the dungeon is left and thy seen returns to what appears to the naked eye as thy same dungeon in a variant of the bright, vast sunlight which would be impossible for the undergrounds to reach

Who’s the man with the master plan? With talent that the world never knew could have so vast a span! Who stabs, fights, records, causes darkness to revere to his own beat, and swings his fucking ass off, ask my fans! They’ll tell ya all who

A crowd of thy dead unholy spirits seems to acquire to complete a renouncement of a lost joy

the J to the O!

The voice returns to that of the man who dethroned the king from his crowned head

Yeah the kings and queens of mastery would never give his ass a chance Ill give you a classic example of the way that it goes Let me tell you bout my interaction with the strangest of folks. I sat with the king on the horse mutt, the two of us. I said welcome to the show early on and half way through I let him feel the Jokerr’s pain. Gory, the toiling crowd’s man enough with their pitch forks and torches and hexes and truly it gets me off. Without a second thought, even though his fucking knights were fighting them he left and gone to go home.

The King didn't say shit
But the civil war enraged it
"You need to worship more”
Hey bitch, fuck what you think!

Slowly the image passes through his mind of himself meeting the king, talking to him on horseback as a war wages in the background. The war was of his own men and women fighting themselves. They fought their families because of his loyalty. They fought their children and murdered them because the king said so, and the king had nothing to sacrifice in all of this. These images were flown back through as the final flashback ran through his thoughts such as a speeding horseback with no rider, as a child was hanged, a young girl, and set to flames. No one saved her.

The man in which was witnessing the war with the king was just staring at a wall with a blank expression on his face as he seemed to shout at the brick wall which must’ve been many of years of age.

This is My Show! I’m the Maestro! This is My Show! I’m the Maestro!!!!

as those words echoed throughout the bright dungeon, the vast majority of darkness is filled as if the words themselves carried the light of the sun in them, as if the words he spoken were made of a golden tone. How was this black magic, or shall I say light magic, be possible? As he spoke with the tune of the Maestro’s accordance, which must’ve been this man’s name, the room’s tone seemed to shift in itself as if the answers were revealed to the darkness, the eeriness of this location, and now the golden essence flows at once.

I was a long term joker, got fired and walked to my deathbed And dove into the knives’ powers. The wrath of the gods brought up to choke my neck.
Since that day I held my breath, I’m here lying to get wrecked, and I worry a cannibal’s mouth won’t be enough man, I fucking need this. How the fuck would you feel if you ate your last fucking meal and you stunk and called fast for power Willing to bet if you were killing respect it’d deal the meal and the erected deaths but instead left with your dicks out, dead, life eating.

You see the difference between me and these other mother fuckers is I ain’t afraid of kings and I’ll declare it publicly. Their kingpin can’t fuck with me, and my distress is resistant to his, his cavalry or his slave puppetry. It ain’t nothing against the man, but with my grand plan, I’ll show death to this fool and with a grudge I’ll be nuts! Don’t fucking tell me that I ain’t a palace competitor! I’ll brawl since your Christian-Hindu religion burst discolored trees.

The dungeon seems to freeze as the Maestro takes a breath in, and the memories of him being held a prisoner for disrespecting the king’s authority. As he was awaiting his death, he grabbed the a knife and held it up to his own throat, forcing the king to allow his freedom or the king would not get the pleasure to kill him. The guards pulled the knife away as a flash of lightning struck outside, and suddenly, the Maestro was found getting himself choked out. Maestro’s been on edgy terms since then, and he’s been trying to attack himself to get back at the king. It’s a disrespect to not follow through on your punishment, and Maestro was told not to harm himself, as thy King would do it for him, but every time he’d thrill to get attacked or bitten, starved or kicked, or even going without proper cleansing for the thrill of disobeying orders. He wanted to kill the king with his own anger, to force thy ruler to be killed by himself by making a foolish mistake in which Maestro is the cause.

You see all peasants want King’s spot but guess what? Jokerr’s not a peasant bitch put me in the next slot. I’m bigger than the fable with no actual heart. Surrounded by lacking knights off and on malice’s ominously. Who got their mans kicked? No one’s buying that shit. Like all the heartbreaks of your castle you see none who keep worshipping. You had the opportunity to pick up the uppercutter, but when I tried to approach you all you fucked with me so fuck what you think!
The memories flood his mind of the king’s trials, seemingly enough as he stares out of the castle to witness the mobs led by the jester-like Maestro himself. How could a king’s court fool lead an army? He remembered all this could’ve been stopped, as the Maestro was willing to fight for the king, but it’s too late now. Now, the king sighs and lies down on his bed, hoping his guards can do the fighting for him and manage to win. This was out of his hands now. The civil war was coming to a halt.

This is MY show! I’m the Maestro! This is My Show!! I’m the Maestro!!
The king is seen lying on a bed, he’s older. The room around him is dark, creepy, and eerie. The bed is covered with what appears to be scattered skeletons, and the broken remains of bones. The king looks up at the ceiling, which is shown to be the reverse of a bottomless hole, a bottomless roof. He was trapped, and he knew that as he lies there, on his death bed, he would be there forever. Another man appears in the room. None other than the still faceless Maestro

I know dead man, I know that death is you’re nearest foe. I just want to let you know I figured out what it takes for your death sentence to be over. You can be the #1 leader of the king again, but how, do you know? I’ve been studying you, King. Why? Because you know that I also want to be the best, and as the king everyone says that you are the best. So I shall take this moment to share with you how I will becoming the best and freeing you NOW!!!

Allow me to break this down

Your life is mine, Mine forever! HA!… Your little kingdom’s shattering, watch it pitter and pattering. Want me to write your last Letter?! HA!... Then in a couple of minutes the stars line up for you’re in trouble . Stay Seas Away banned in a far away land you rule as the only man of the lands. Then it’ll all end up you’ll like death Better! HA!...

The king looks at him with a confused, scared look on his face, as slowly, the room starts to shift to a beach setting. Animals, fiercer than lions, wolves, tigers, bears, are all at the scene. This is no beach, this is a stranded island in which the King shall be punished by living here. The death bed slowly turns into a cage, so the animals cannot kill the king.

Smut, I shan’t stop there. I’ll make you the wave’s bard. Make a stake through your heart.

Then as I go HA!... in between HA!... everything HA!... that I say HA!... Man what a great time I like this Better!

The land in the king’s eye slowly shifts back to the kingdom, where the Maestro himself is thy new royalty, and thy king’s banishment is gladly celebrated between peasants and royalty alike.

I like this switched. From your pure kingdom to your knights and peasants, I’ll introduce a harmony to to them defiantly because I love their lives like fine leather! HA!...

Then I see that as their master they can do whatever and follow my every plans HA!... ‘Cause my demands aren’t even commands to them anyways, I knew better if they did they wouldn’t it them, but they’re handing them out as gifts! “Horses and soldiers HA!..., Dead King’s Kid HA!... Piling up guns and knives” Then I realize as a king, I’m Better! HA!...

It’s called completion, it’s all cohesive, it’s basically my theory bitch and it ain’t that hard to teach it. Listen now you ain’t got nothing but time on your hands but you’re not the governor of my kingdom and I’d love to admit it but I can’t that all those fighters at XWF are on this level, because the fact of the matter is I’m Better! HA!...

The kindom of the Maestro is shown with the new king, King Maestro, receiving free military supplies without needing to ask for them, something the king could’ve never accomplished. These people were willing to kill themselves for him by fighting for him. The evolving of the Kingdom soon finds itself showing an XWF show, with people fighting amongst themselves. Thy former king and Ruler Maestro find themselves in the top rafters looking down

And if you got a problem with it you can kiss these cheeks in a heart beat while you’re nodding with it here we GO! GO Look at the jester GO! GO! Killin’ ‘em off like OH NO! Can I do that? Yeah, and I don’t need Y’all’s permission! Listen to all you fools at this XWF shit, don’t think I’m not tough. I know that I dress around and look broke, but trust me I’m here to fight and I KNOW! KNOW! And I’m not here just to GO HOME! In this battle royal and shit y’all are BOZOS! So what shall I conclude with now?.. Uhh… FUCK WHAT YOU THINK!

The last words echo as thy former king and thy current king are sent back to the eternal place of death, as they King’s cage returns to that of his Death Bed, and the Maestro looks down at thy King, and hands him a sword, and whispers for him to take himself out of the misery. Thy last King grabs the sword and stabs Maestro with it, and through the darkness of his jester hat, a smile is seen. He lifts his head up to reveal that the Maestro is truthfully thy King the entire time. The king holds his chest, as there’s now a hole that appears as if conjured by a piercing stab, and thy Maestro seems to be without impact of the blow. Maestro lies the King down on the bed, and looks at the face which is exactly his own, and he walks away. He leaves behind one thing, a picture of thy king stabbing himself, which he has made himself well known for. Thy king’s heart.

[Image: 2120100600_1e54414845_o.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Matthew Mitchell's post:
Cam Lang (11-05-2013), Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (11-02-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (11-02-2013), Theo Pryce (11-03-2013)