Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Peter Gilmour says I'm a Ryback ripoff. This is BULLSHIT!!!
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

11-02-2013, 02:51 PM

Season 1, Episode 3 - "What's In A Name?"

PAYBACK is lifting weights while he eats dinner and watches television. Currently on the screen is Peter Gilmour with his recent comments regarding the upcoming battle royal.

Quote:Then you got this Ryback wannabe named PAYBACK. Nice way to steal someone's idea you stupid fuck. Just because I said "Payback is coming" doesn't mean some bald headed had to come out from the insane asylum and pull off this gimmick. It's worse than Shane thinking he loves potatoes. Then again, both of them ARE ! But I digress.

PAYBACK instantly throws the weights down and the building collapses in on him. After about a minute or two, the entire building has settled into a pile of trash but PAYBACK's voice can be heard, muffled, from deep within!

PAYBACK: Fuck Peter Gilmour, that Yokozuna wannabe! I'll eat his lunch! I'LL EAT HIS MOTHAH FAAAAAAHCKING LUNCH!

The ground begins to tremble...

People who gathered round begin to scatter in all directions...

rumble...

rumble...

bumble...

tumble...

mumble...

crumble...

rumble...

rumble...

numble...

zumble...

rumble...

boom boom BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!!!

What seems like an Earthquake at first, starts to seem like Peter Gilmour taking a dump second... but third it finally becomes obvious that it's PAYBACK exploding out from under all the debris! Bricks, glass, steel pipes, toilets, fridges, computers, and money all fly out in every direction as PAYBACK erupts from the ground with a mushroom cloud forming overhead.

Not just any mushroom cloud...

It's... Mushroom Cloud!

The wrestler sports entertainer!

[Image: a7ri5do.jpg]

PAYBACK sees Mushroom Cloud walking out of the hole where PAYBACK's apartment building used to be. PAYBACK has to think quick, which for some odd reason makes him revert to Gilmour Brain Potty Talk.

PAYBACK: You Adam Bomb wannabe! I'm not fat!

Mushroom Cloud looks back and forth, confused as shit right now. He lifts his goggles up off of his eyes and looks at PAYBACK like he's the biggest fucking idiot on steroids... and that says a LOT these days! It really does!

Mushroom Cloud: It looks like I found who I was looking for... PETER GILMOUR!

Mushroom Cloud removes his spandex and reveals his Mushroom Head. He shakes it violently at PAYBACK but PAYBACK is not phased! Instead, PAYBACK gulps down forty4 protein shakes and twenty2 live chickens.

PAYBACK: That was just the appetizer. I'M STILL HUNGRY!

PAYBACK shoves Muchroom Cloud's Mushroom Head into his mouth and starts chomping down on it. He keeps moving on and takes the nuts too, and then Mushroom Cloud's legs bend upward as his whole body seems to get sucked down PAYBACK's throat, ass first! In other words, we just saw PAYBACK deliver Ryback's finisher! Peter Gilmour was right... PAYBACK is an exact copy of this Ryback fellow! PAYBACK belches and some blood and bones trickle down his chin, neck and chest.

PAYBACK: My name is Peter Gillback.

He looks deep into the camera so his warts, pimples and weird eye crust can all be clearly seen up close...

PAYBACK: Peter... PAYBACK... Gillback. Remember it.

And with that, a headbutt to the lens ends our feed.

But not his feed.

Because he's hungry.

Ok I'm done.

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE!'s post:
Cam Lang (11-03-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (11-02-2013), Liz Hathaway (11-02-2013), Tony Santos (11-03-2013)