Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Plans.. (BR: 2)
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-02-2013, 09:14 PM

Damien leaned against the stone wall of his friends office complex. He wanted to keep a low profile. His friend walked out and handed him a long black tube. Damien slid the contents out a little and looked, he smiled and put the lid back on it, before slipping the man two bound stacks of money, before walking away. He drove out to the spot where Griffin had said to meet him. Damien arrived first, waiting to hear from the others. He leaned his head back on the cool leather headrest of his 1967 Black Impala. He closed his eyes for a few moments until he heard the rumble of a motorcycle on the dirt road and saw the dust flying up. He stepped out of the car, closing the door. He gauged the distance and looked up to see a 1966 Triumph Bonneville TR5C. Damien notices it's Griffin, he waits until the motorcycle engine is turned off and then he walks to the front seat of his car and pulls the tube out, emptying the contents into his left hand. Walking around the car, to the trunk, placing the contents of the container on the car so they can see them. There was about nine of them, when placed out next to each other it gave any entire overview of Dukes property and all things contained within any tunnels, secret caves, or anything that the Zoning Commission could have known about.

"Told you they would be easy enough to aquire."

Damien said with a smirk, looking at Griffin. Griffin nodded, looking over the blue prints.Griffin took out a cigarette, lights it and takes a long drag. He exhales a puff of smoke and then looks down at the blueprints in front of him.

"Thank you Damien. Between these blueprints and the guns, I should be able to get your sister out of there, before something bad happens to her."

Damien nods and looks down at them. He wondered what was taking Michael and his brother so long to get there. This wasn't something to take lightly. He wanted to barge in there as much as the next person and grab his sister. But he knew that Griffins way was the smartest one, for all parties involved.

"I just want to get her out of there Griffin. I know you can do this. I trust you handle it. Meanwhile, I am going to keep myself distracted with competing in the Battle Royal."

Damien looks at Griffin who seems to be lost in the blueprints, mapping out a plan of action. Damien smiles and looks down at them too as the two wait for Michael.

[Image: 2gxp73n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post